Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer Holidays 2019  (Read 25219 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2019, 10:45:25 AM »

It comes across as that Sofia needs this to confirm her status, perhaps bad choice of words but I hope you understand what I mean.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2019, 10:46:31 AM »

It comes across as that Sofia needs this to confirm her status, perhaps bad choice of words but I hope you understand what I mean.

I understand and totally feel the same.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2019, 10:50:32 AM »

@CasaReal

Thanks for the photos, lula. Leti looks great, a little stressed maybe, but I can't blame her.

Must be hard to have a shadow following you everywhere.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2019, 11:47:55 AM »

https://www.diariodemallo...ig-despiden-mallorca.html

Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2019, 11:51:42 AM »

Deleted
Thanks for the pictures, Lula. Thumb up
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2019, 12:29:18 PM »

Spanish Royals Visit 'Son Marroig' Museum

https://www.gettyimages.e...a&sort=newest#license
https://www.gettyimages.e...a&sort=newest#license

https://www.gettyimages.e...os-de-noticias/1166781187
https://www.gettyimages.e...os-de-noticias/1166782529
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2019, 12:38:00 PM »

There's a lot of benefits to being a royal, but the Spanish summer holiday gig is not one of them. Photographed everywhere you go, fashion choices analysed, parenting analysed and your blooming mother in law there every second of every day? It almost makes Balmoral look like fun in comparison.

Currently visualizing my highest self
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2019, 12:46:31 PM »

There's a lot of benefits to being a royal, but the Spanish summer holiday gig is not one of them. Photographed everywhere you go, fashion choices analysed, parenting analysed and your blooming mother in law there every second of every day? It almost makes Balmoral look like fun in comparison.

I wouldn't Mallorca a holiday. It's an open modelling and parenting contest for the press.

Maybe Leti should ask Wills for rooms in Mustique.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2019, 01:08:06 PM »

http://www.zimbio.com/pic...+Visit+Son+Marroig+Museum

Cherub

Baby Member

Canada Canada

I'm a Mad Men Fanatic

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2019, 01:53:41 PM »

Love how the father has coordinated his outfit to match his daughters.  Very good-looking family 
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2019, 08:06:42 PM »

I am a Sofia supporter and as such I probably excuse some of her behaviour more than I should.

However, I agree with your sentiment. I think being Queen was the one thing she had for herself outside her children and heaven knows that being married to JC could probably drive a saint to drink.

But JC is retired and he is the person she hitched her wagon to, she was his consort and now that he has retired from Kingship, she should retire from Consortship too.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2019, 08:10:29 PM »

I am a Sofia supporter and as such I probably excuse some of her behaviour more than I should.

However, I agree with your sentiment. I think being Queen was the one thing she had for herself outside her children and heaven knows that being married to JC could probably drive a saint to drink.

But JC is retired and he is the person she hitched her wagon to, she was his consort and now that he has retired from Kingship, she should retire from Consortship too.

Shes way more out there than I was expecting her to be at the time of the abdication.

Amalia

Mini Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2019, 08:15:08 PM »

Shes way more out there than I was expecting her to be at the time of the abdication.

In a way it makes sense. Isn't she still the most popular among the family?
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: August 09, 2019, 04:01:08 PM »

In a way it makes sense. Isn't she still the most popular among the family?

If so that's something I can't understand. I guess Sofia has some other understanding of family and family holidays than I have, because I find her dragging along just ridiculous.
periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: August 10, 2019, 03:26:38 PM »

What a delightful family. Leti's dress game is perfect. The girls are so beautiful Leonor more romantic and Sofia more traditionally cute. These holidays are weird but it looks like the parents are making the most of it for them. I am still surprised they are not given sailing lessons or maybe they are but the press is not in the loop who knows.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: