Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer Holidays 2019  (Read 21915 times)
lula

Big Member

Ignore
« on: July 26, 2019, 11:23:57 PM »

King Felipe and Queen Letizia still have official commitments in Madrid until July 30. They will probably arrive in Mallorca on Wednesday.

Juan Carlos and Sofia are already in Palma de Mallorca and today they visited the Rafa Nadal Academy

https://www.diariodemallo...o-rafa-nadal-manacor.html

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 11:59:53 PM »

How does she stand being in the company of that nasty old coot?  Wonder if his latest Maîtresse  (or is it the same woman from Monaco?) is in a nearby hotel?  Has he  murdered any  beautiful animals lately? Somehow I have no problem imagining him being pushed in a wheelchair aiming a big gun at a baby giraffe!

If I were forced to stand that close to him,  Secret every chance I got I'd be accidentally kicking that cane out from under  him.  He makes my skin crawl, right up there with worthlessandy. 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 10:55:56 AM »

How does she stand being in the company of that nasty old coot?  Wonder if his latest Maîtresse  (or is it the same woman from Monaco?) is in a nearby hotel?  Has he  murdered any  beautiful animals lately? Somehow I have no problem imagining him being pushed in a wheelchair aiming a big gun at a baby giraffe!

If I were forced to stand that close to him,  Secret every chance I got I'd be accidentally kicking that cane out from under  him.  He makes my skin crawl, right up there with worthlessandy. 

I can tell you why. It's a combination of lust of money and power that JC is giving her along of course with the most important title of the Queen of Spain.

I won't writer former, because I don't think Sofia has ever really accepted Leti or the fact that she (Sofia) is not the number one anymore.
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2019, 02:28:31 PM »

I can tell you why. It's a combination of lust of money and power that JC is giving her along of course with the most important title of the Queen of Spain.

I won't writer former, because I don't think Sofia has ever really accepted Leti or the fact that she (Sofia) is not the number one anymore.
ITA,Kristallinchen. Sofia provoked the incident  Ranting Real mad   at the Cathedral   and she harmed both the Queen Consort and the princess of Asturias. She didn't care at all. She IS the Queen, let no one forget that.
Pulsatilla

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2019, 02:49:36 PM »

A  Star for Kristallinchen and Lord Gjn. In the end it is Safe to say that Sofia and JC deserve each other. She is far from being an angel.
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2019, 04:50:58 PM »

I agree with those points and would also like to add - indifference. I’m not sure she cares all that much about what he gets up to on the side. I don’t know much about their early years but I doubt there was ever much love or passion between them. It was a match made out of duty and obligation. I also think they are of a generation where people don’t divorce. Honestly, if I were in her shoes I’m not sure I would be the one to start a divorce either. If he wants to be with his skanks I would make him initiate it. Now she gets to pretty much do what she wants, keep her title, plus play martyred wife and queen and her place in history is secured. Win-win for Sofia while JC looks like the dirtbag that he is. I don’t care for Sofia for many, many reasons but I understand why she still plays the game.
lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2019, 09:42:41 AM »

Queen Sofia, Victoria Federica de Marichalar and Irene Urdangarin  leave the Rivoli cinema in Palma de Mallorca

https://josepgegundez.pho...ByZ8jmVo/C000068aKG.mLQJ0

https://www.gettyimages.e...a&sort=newest#license
lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2019, 10:19:42 AM »

King Felipe, Queen Letizia, Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofía arrive to the Palma Yacht Club

https://josepgegundez.pho...jVGQUV1w/C000068aKG.mLQJ0

@Vanesanchezpe

look

« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 11:10:40 AM by lula » Logged
lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2019, 11:25:32 AM »

Adolfo Dominguez dress

https://www.adolfodomingu...87533591?c=29187533520691

lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2019, 11:30:16 AM »

https://www.hola.com/real...letizia-hijas-mallorca/8/

lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2019, 11:51:01 AM »

https://www.hola.com/real...sofia-besos-rey-felipe/8/

lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2019, 12:07:24 PM »

https://elpais.com/elpais...28_549192.html#foto_gal_1

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2019, 12:57:12 PM »

When you look at them now, and without knowledge about the Spanish royals, I guess you would think Sofia is the oldest girl.
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2019, 01:48:13 PM »

Love this dress - Letizia does summer chic so well and effortlessly. I usually look like I'm melting.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2019, 01:56:48 PM »

Love this dress - Letizia does summer chic so well and effortlessly. I usually look like I'm melting.

White or light grey etc. are colours that don't suit many people. I usually look like a ghost in them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: