Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer Holidays 2019  (Read 25043 times)
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: August 10, 2019, 04:23:55 PM »

The girls had sailing lessons during their camp in the United States.

I have always thought that it is totally intended by the King and Queen that the girls have never received sailing lessons in Palma as their cousins... that way they avoid expectations and pressures. King Felipe receives pressure to continue sailing and competing every year, and to keep the regatta show in Palma.
Olivia

Small Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2019, 04:43:51 PM »

The girls had sailing lessons during their camp in the United States.

I have always thought that it is totally intended by the King and Queen that the girls have never received sailing lessons in Palma as their cousins... that way they avoid expectations and pressures. King Felipe receives pressure to continue sailing and competing every year, and to keep the regatta show in Palma.

They are allowing them to have a choice, something Felipe didn't have. And 15 years later the press is still "shaming" Letizia for not liking to sail. This year I've even seen an article criticizing the shoes she wore to the Club Nautico because they weren't "appropriate" for going on board of a boat.  Snore

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2019, 12:47:34 AM »

Sofia has always been very clingy to Felipe, thus to the girls. I bet she wouldn't mind kicking Leti out, have Felipe and girls to her own  Crazy. Since she has been so successful playing 'poor victim' over the last 30-40 years, if there were any conflict, Leti would loose no matter what happened. On the other hand, Sofia is a 80 something grandma, a lonely woman, just let her do whatever she wants for a short period of time, no big deal.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: October 07, 2019, 08:15:30 PM »

None of the grandkids of JC and Sofia is interested at regatta, the media should stop bugging Leo and Sofa. The only hope will be the future grandsons of Felipe and Leti (if any) 30+ years later  .
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: