Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 95   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and pics of Harry and Meghan 08/19  (Read 142344 times)
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2019, 08:51:08 PM »

Star ralf103  Jumping I had to Googled Conrad Black...

Nigel Farage criticises Prince Charles AGAIN, saying '10 years ago he told us polar ice cap would disappear in seven years' - 24 hours after slamming 'Prince of wokeness' Harry and Meghan Markle

https://www.dailymail.co....oyal-Family-comments.html

On Harry and Meghan's relationship: 'Terrifying! Here was Harry, here he was this young, brave, boisterous, all male, getting into trouble, turning up at stag parties inappropriately dressed, drinking too much and causing all sorts of mayhem. And then, a brave British officer who did his bit in Afghanistan.

'He was the most popular royal of a younger generation that we've seen for 100 years. And then he met Meghan Markle, and it's fallen off a cliff.

On Harry and Meghan's plans to have only two children: 'We've been told in the last week that Meghan and Harry will only have two children... and we're all completely ignoring, the real problem the Earth faces, and that is the fact the population of the globe is exploding but no one dares talk about it, no one dares deal with it, and whether Prince Harry has two kids is irrelevant given there are now 2.6billion Chinese and Indians on this Earth.'

On Harry: 'The prince of wokeness.'

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2019, 09:40:50 PM »

Prince of Wokeness  Laughing  ouch that's going to leave a mark!

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2019, 12:13:37 AM »

The duchess herself writes like Conrad Black in full memoir mode, in great, looping, lardy, turdy sentences...

Laughing

Perfectly captured, just like her faux "calligraphy" that's more appropriate for an angsty, attention seeking thirteen year old.

This is my favourite line from the piece!! Hahahaha "turdy sentences" is right. Gawd, her writing is so gushy and soppy. Talk about laying it on thick.  Roll Eyes
I had to roll my eyes so hard when during the engagement interview she called the proposal 'authentic.' As opposed to what? He fake proposed?  Also, during the wedding when she said 'all that I am,' I could see the acting.

To be fair to actors generally, some only act in the course of their jobs, and there are some people - usually women, in my experience - who are not actors who are just gushy and soppy and over the top all the time.  It's not acting; they really believe it and its just them being themselves.  I'm putting Meghan in this category for now. 
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2019, 03:20:13 AM »

The duchess herself writes like Conrad Black in full memoir mode, in great, looping, lardy, turdy sentences...

Laughing

Perfectly captured, just like her faux "calligraphy" that's more appropriate for an angsty, attention seeking thirteen year old.

This is my favourite line from the piece!! Hahahaha "turdy sentences" is right. Gawd, her writing is so gushy and soppy. Talk about laying it on thick.  Roll Eyes
I had to roll my eyes so hard when during the engagement interview she called the proposal 'authentic.' As opposed to what? He fake proposed?  Also, during the wedding when she said 'all that I am,' I could see the acting.

To be fair to actors generally, some only act in the course of their jobs, and there are some people - usually women, in my experience - who are not actors who are just gushy and soppy and over the top all the time.  It's not acting; they really believe it and its just them being themselves.  I'm putting Meghan in this category for now. 

You’re right, Meghan isn’t acting, because she doesn’t know how to act. Ex., Suits

The only thing Meghan Markle knows how to do is put herself and her ego first. Whether it’s manipulating Haz into believing she needs him and his ability to rescue her or faking her feminism for gain, Meghan Markle is fake. A paper person.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2019, 09:28:03 AM »

Harry, Meghan and Archie in Ibiza, apparently...

Of course a private jet. Just as long as they avoided taking any selfies near popular tourist attractions, the world will be fine, though.

Currently visualizing my highest self
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2019, 10:25:53 AM »

Harry, Meghan and Archie in Ibiza, apparently...

Of course a private jet. Just as long as they avoided taking any selfies near popular tourist attractions, the world will be fine, though.

That would be exactly the selfie destination that Harry told us not to go to... what a hypocrite... and private jet ... but Archie is just a normal person..... I suggest they go and live in the US ...clearly they would be more at home in a celebrity space.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2019, 10:51:35 AM »

So far this year the Sussexes have used private planes to fly back from Norway early, to return from a New York baby shower, to attend the Google climate camp in Sicily and to go on holiday in Ibiza.

Practice what you preach, sweethearts.

ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2019, 11:37:44 AM »

Apart from that one trip Harry made to Rome on British Airways (which ironically was work related so he had to play by the official rules) they always seem to use private jets now. There obviously can't be a pressing security concern at they flew together on scheduled flights before and W&K and their family use scheduled flights for their Mustique holiday.

I hope someone points this out to them the next time they talk about the need to save the planet.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2019, 12:08:38 PM »

Apart from that one trip Harry made to Rome on British Airways (which ironically was work related so he had to play by the official rules) they always seem to use private jets now. There obviously can't be a pressing security concern at they flew together on scheduled flights before and W&K and their family use scheduled flights for their Mustique holiday.

I hope someone points this out to them the next time they talk about the need to save the planet.

Although the signs were always there, like when they needed 18 seats to fly to Nice...

The pair are said to have taken a scheduled, British Airways flight to Nice.

In a bid to avoid being spotted by other passengers, they boarded first and headed straight to the back of the plane, next to the rear toilets.

They also took up three rows of economy seats, either side of the aisle, even though there were only themselves and three “edgy and nervous” bodyguards in their party, according to the Daily Mail.

https://www.telegraph.co....omy-flight-nice-new-year/

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2019, 05:42:00 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....=rss&ico=taboola_feed

flew to Ibiza 'by private jet' this month

Their  hypocrisy would choke a polo horse  Snare  I thought they were going to Balmoral?

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2019, 05:59:41 PM »

I think it is safe to say that these two are fairly isolated from the rest of the family.
Booklover

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2019, 06:42:27 PM »

They just don't get it, do they?They fly by private jet, Harry for the second time in a couple of weeks, and turn around and lecture the peasants about reducing carbon emissions. What gall! Ranting
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2019, 06:50:50 PM »

'Prince Harry was saying there are many holiday destinations that because of Instagram and other things are getting trampled by people taking selfies, and these places... are overwhelmed with tourism,' Mr Diller told The Mail on Sunday.

'The principal argument he was making was the need to actually expand people's interest in places that are not so obviously 'selfie-ised'. It should be a goal to expand where people go for tourism, so these very few places with an enormous concentration of tourists would get some relief.

Fun fact: Ibiza has a population of 143,000 and receives more than 3 million visitors a year.

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2019, 07:28:21 PM »

Uuum ... when she was in Ibiza for her birthday, how came the carrot cake to her? This monstrous cake the Vogue featured bakery made specially for her?

Don't tell me the cake flew coach from Heathrow ...
BassChick

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2019, 07:35:44 PM »

<snip>

I had hopes for such things with Meghan, but she has proved a big disappointment because she's proving to be all talk - of the pontificating type - and no action.  Well, no action of the really praiseworthy type.

Star  I feel exactly the same.  Margaret, if I remember correctly, you were one who took up for Meghan during the courtship.  I was unable to post at the time, but I agreed with your posts.  I believed she's be an asset to Harry; she wasn't workshy, she was used to talking to and working with many different people, etc.  Well, my blinders are off now, and I see that she's not at all what I'd hoped.  So disappointing and so wasteful.   No
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 95   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: