Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and pics of Harry and Meghan 08/19  (Read 83056 times)
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #735 on: September 12, 2019, 12:01:27 AM »

These celebrities who live behind the gates are giving her attention because of her royal status only. When you are Ellen Degeneres you can only be friends with other tippy top of the social heap people. Ellen isn't going to befriend the single mom she runs into at the coffee shop at the bottom of the hill she's only going to be friends with someone who is also behind the gates so to speak. So automatically Sparkles qualifies but like you say Ellen and Amal and Elton and Serena and Beyonce earned their wealth and right to live above us peasants. I expect Elton will always be generous to Harry and William so as long as Meghan is around she will get that too. If she and Harry split I would imagine it would be hard for Elton to disrespect the son of his "bestie" by keeping her close although he will always probably be kind. Beyonce will shut that door just as fast as she opened it. These people are interested in protecting their penthouses from the plebs. If Sparkles gets dirt on her guess what bye girlfriend.
If that situation should ever arise,  H & M splitting, well, it will so much worse than anything we've seen before, and trust me, I'm in for that show. 

I will bring popcorn, cake, and wine!

genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #736 on: September 12, 2019, 02:48:20 AM »

These celebrities who live behind the gates are giving her attention because of her royal status only. When you are Ellen Degeneres you can only be friends with other tippy top of the social heap people. Ellen isn't going to befriend the single mom she runs into at the coffee shop at the bottom of the hill she's only going to be friends with someone who is also behind the gates so to speak. So automatically Sparkles qualifies but like you say Ellen and Amal and Elton and Serena and Beyonce earned their wealth and right to live above us peasants. I expect Elton will always be generous to Harry and William so as long as Meghan is around she will get that too. If she and Harry split I would imagine it would be hard for Elton to disrespect the son of his "bestie" by keeping her close although he will always probably be kind. Beyonce will shut that door just as fast as she opened it. These people are interested in protecting their penthouses from the plebs. If Sparkles gets dirt on her guess what bye girlfriend.
If that situation should ever arise,  H & M splitting, well, it will so much worse than anything we've seen before, and trust me, I'm in for that show. 

I will bring popcorn, cake, and wine!

I'll bring the chocolate and the ice cream!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #737 on: September 12, 2019, 02:52:01 AM »

Can I bring the booze?
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #738 on: September 12, 2019, 03:11:44 AM »

Reserve your spot in the LeSubaru now!
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #739 on: September 12, 2019, 06:47:51 AM »

Pretty sure most LezBarus come with trailer hitches - guess we better get a tow-along for aaaalllll the necessities!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #740 on: September 12, 2019, 10:31:01 AM »

Propose to circle the Lesbarus into a corral and make a nice bonfire to dance around….
It is going to be epic...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #741 on: September 12, 2019, 01:43:40 PM »

Propose to circle the Lesbarus into a corral and make a nice bonfire to dance around….
I give them 5 more years. And I'm being nice for I'm thinking in 4 more years actually. Baby number II will be announced sometime around next year. And then, she might drop the act with him, as she has pretty much done with everyone else. I mean, she is not that good an actress to begin with, how much longer can she hold on that role anyway?  Secret

Harry being disappointed at her will... be... epic. We all know he rocks at throwing a tantrum, and milking out his many issues. For once, I'll be happy to see them directed at her. 
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #742 on: September 12, 2019, 02:48:46 PM »

I give them 5 more years. And I'm being nice for I'm thinking in 4 more years actually. Baby number II will be announced sometime around next year. And then, she might drop the act with him, as she has pretty much done with everyone else. I mean, she is not that good an actress to begin with, how much longer can she hold on that role anyway?  Secret

Harry being disappointed at her will... be... epic. We all know he rocks at throwing a tantrum, and milking out his many issues. For once, I'll be happy to see them directed at her. 

This.  When "What Meghan Wants, Meghan Gets" becomes "Get This Greedy, Vapid Twat out of My Life" - it's going to be epic.

Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #743 on: September 12, 2019, 03:35:34 PM »

The problem I see is, Haz will dig his feet in, put his head down and suffer silently in order to not allow his family and the world to have been proven right about his choices.  I think more than anything Haz wants to believe that he is an adult and has made smart, good choices despite being choices that his family doesn't support.  I think there will be a period of time that Haz will stay married despite being miserable so that he doesn't have to hear anyone, especially William say, "I told you so".
Booklover

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #744 on: September 12, 2019, 03:38:29 PM »

If Meghan leaves, or if Harry kicks her out, she can't take the kids. They belong to the royals. She might not like that. For that reason and the fact that she can stir up more shit, I think she will stay.
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #745 on: September 12, 2019, 03:59:22 PM »

If Meghan leaves, or if Harry kicks her out, she can't take the kids. They belong to the royals. She might not like that. For that reason and the fact that she can stir up more shit, I think she will stay.

I don't know if she'll care much about the kids. And if she does, it would only be because they can get her more attention. Sounds heartless, but that's our Megs.  Whistle
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #746 on: September 12, 2019, 04:02:10 PM »

wrong thread

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Celia

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #747 on: September 12, 2019, 04:07:16 PM »

Even if she couldn't take the kid(s), you know she'd scream from there to Malibu in every paper and news outlet at the injustice (code word) of it all.
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #748 on: September 12, 2019, 04:29:19 PM »

I give them 5 more years. And I'm being nice for I'm thinking in 4 more years actually. Baby number II will be announced sometime around next year. And then, she might drop the act with him, as she has pretty much done with everyone else. I mean, she is not that good an actress to begin with, how much longer can she hold on that role anyway?  Secret

This.  When "What Meghan Wants, Meghan Gets" becomes "Get This Greedy, Vapid Twat out of My Life" - it's going to be epic.
Harry is already backing her up, constantly, trying to defend his family (from their very own mistakes, several times a month at this point) while allow everyone else to throw punchs at them. The rest of the family distanced themselves from this pair, that is obvious by now. The Queen never utters a word but her action does, she chose not to do anything so far, so did Charles, and that speaks volumes.
I mean, let's all be honest, dislike aside, until he got married to her, his life was still managed by other people, he is now playing the adult at... what? Close to 40?  Secret And at the same time, he is making a lot of mistakes for trying to fly solo, without either the proper knowledge to do so and the humility to ask for some advice at least, he tries and yet fails to play the adult, and does a lot of things that resulted in bad press along the way; I mean, from her, well, we can even get to understand some of the mistakes she made, at least at the beginning, given she was not born into a royal family, but him? He has no excuse whatsoever. He is a royal, his grandmother is the Queen, his father is going to be king, so is his brother and nephew.

So, there are either 2 possible scenarios at this point:
a) He might finally grow up, and try to suck up so he can keep it together, they live in a palace so there is no need to see each other that much, events aside.
b) Harry being Harry, tantrum, get wifey out of the way.

Right now, I would go for B. His behaviour was, and still is, really childish, first class brat. Plus, I'm a awful person, I dislike them both at this point, and I would love to see this marriage finally coming apart, the sooner the better. Why? Because the whole thing felt, and still feels, like a charade, in order not to use another more horrible term to describe whatever this is. It's like he ordered a mail bride from the US, sorry, you got married after 2 years? In 2018?  Huh? I mean, he dated his ex, no names just in case, for a lot of years and there was not even a hint that an engagement might happen, of course, that relationship eneded, bachelor period, which worked just fine should you asked me, he looked sober for the first in his life, there was noone in the radar, and then, out the of the blue, he goes and very secretly dates MeMe, indoors mostly, in less than 2 years, the engagement happened, and she went from a nobody from that show you might catch on cable at 3 AM, rerun, to duchess! Since this is not the early 20ths, and those stories does not work anymore... I'm going to pass, no, I don't buy whatever crap they are trying to sell to the public. The whole thing was hurried up and now you are actually getting to know your wife's true colours, you've made your bed, now lie on it.  Snare
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 04:43:56 PM by Konradin » Logged
RandyDrx

Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #749 on: September 12, 2019, 08:02:45 PM »

Even if she couldn't take the kid(s), you know she'd scream from there to Malibu in every paper and news outlet at the injustice (code word) of it all.

I have a feeling she might pull a Kelly Rutherford on Harry.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: