Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and pics of Harry 08/19  (Read 50997 times)
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: September 04, 2019, 07:20:57 PM »

I think we are staring to get an insight into why William and Kate cut the #wokegrifters loose months ago.
They saw the warning signs way way early.

After the Audi* debacle their eyes opened wide about who exactly the Sussexs want to be and decided to cut and run.

*Audi pulled out from charity polo match sponsor after a decade after Harry and/or Meghan requested a 1million pound minimum donation
https://www.dailymail.co....lls-day-FA-Cup-Final.html (scroll halfway down)
karma chamelion

Big Member

Henry "Hotspur" Percy Esperance en Dieu

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: September 04, 2019, 07:25:02 PM »

I think we are staring to get an insight into why William and Kate cut the #wokegrifters loose months ago.

Thumb up Probably around the same time most of us here saw them. Spooning bananas and other assorted Instagram posts were a dead giveaway that this wasn't going to be a healthy relationship. Then the pap stroll in London. Harry is an idiot.

We are made of the love of thousands.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: September 04, 2019, 07:27:08 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....ix-ten-trips-private.html

They just lie and lie and lie some more.   Any hope of having a good reputation is destroyed.  JMO they've been painted by a brush and it will be hard if not impossible to change the narrative.  Wait until all their grifting money starts being reported, it's going to be a dumpster fire of all proportion and they deserve to be destroyed in the court of public of opinion....clearly they could not care less what  people think, or maybe they think they can just lie and preach and people will believe what they say not what they do.  Disgusting bunch!  Personally I think they should stuff those paid for  "offset carbon footprints" where the sun don't shine.  The arrogance, of I have money I can throw at the problem show they're not serious about what they preach.

six out of ten trips since Duke of Sussex's wedding to Meghan Markle have been on PRIVATE jets

figures from accounts published in June show the royal household’s carbon emissions due to business travel almost doubled last year.
A Buckingham Palace spokesman said Harry’s commercial flights yesterday would be offset, paid for by Travalyst partners.

Further indulgence money for nothing.
Wonder if "a palace spokesman" will now inform us every time they fly who paid for the CO2 ...

If they were serious about this, and given that it is so often said the indulgence money is used to plants trees somewhere, why not actually BUY a green field and plant the respective trees by themselves everytime they fly?
Because there's no big enough field near Frog Holler?
Because this would make it very visible how much there is to be "offset" for the Wokegrifters' constant flying?
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: September 04, 2019, 10:10:11 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....ix-ten-trips-private.html

They just lie and lie and lie some more.   Any hope of having a good reputation is destroyed.  JMO they've been painted by a brush and it will be hard if not impossible to change the narrative.  Wait until all their grifting money starts being reported, it's going to be a dumpster fire of all proportion and they deserve to be destroyed in the court of public of opinion....clearly they could not care less what  people think, or maybe they think they can just lie and preach and people will believe what they say not what they do.  Disgusting bunch!  Personally I think they should stuff those paid for  "offset carbon footprints" where the sun don't shine.  The arrogance, of I have money I can throw at the problem show they're not serious about what they preach.

six out of ten trips since Duke of Sussex's wedding to Meghan Markle have been on PRIVATE jets

figures from accounts published in June show the royal household’s carbon emissions due to business travel almost doubled last year.
A Buckingham Palace spokesman said Harry’s commercial flights yesterday would be offset, paid for by Travalyst partners.

Further indulgence money for nothing.
Wonder if "a palace spokesman" will now inform us every time they fly who paid for the CO2 ...

If they were serious about this, and given that it is so often said the indulgence money is used to plants trees somewhere, why not actually BUY a green field and plant the respective trees by themselves everytime they fly?
Because there's no big enough field near Frog Holler?
Because this would make it very visible how much there is to be "offset" for the Wokegrifters' constant flying?

As if money could buy back the nature. It's the same with those weekend vegetarians.
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: September 04, 2019, 11:06:04 PM »

We all did. I can only imagine how much worse it would have been up close.
Good point. I can only imagine what it was like.
Ktc

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: September 04, 2019, 11:09:08 PM »

We all did. I can only imagine how much worse it would have been up close.
Good point. I can only imagine what it was like.

There must some satisfaction for W&K watching them turn into an absolute dumpster fire of bad publicity.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: September 05, 2019, 08:10:37 PM »

https://t.umblr.com/redir...esman-said-harrys&m=1

#stayhomesavelives
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: September 05, 2019, 09:00:08 PM »

I went to the trouble of removing my Booking.com app.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: September 05, 2019, 09:02:19 PM »

https://t.umblr.com/redir...esman-said-harrys&m=1
Aaaan here it is!!! They wanted to be commercial and the did it!  Roll Eyes

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: September 05, 2019, 09:39:16 PM »

So they’re drowning in delusion that throwing money in some squirrelly pot will offset burning all the dinosaurs.

Ooookayyyy...

Spectacularly stupid.

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: September 05, 2019, 10:53:56 PM »

Thumb up

Wise decision.
While organising our next vacation in February, I made the experience that especially the small hotels I like so much (up to 25 rooms) are grateful and very welcoming when you contact them directly by eMail. Most offered the same price as booking.com had shown, just that when you book directly with the hotel, they can keep the full money and don't have to pay commission.
And for the big chains, you'll often find that their own "special deals" as per their website are even better than the booking.com offer.

Friend of mine owns a small travel agency, and she said booking.com has really a bad reputation in the travel industry ("black sheep" were her exact words) - for changing it to the worse. Fits that the Sussex chose them. Gamechangers amongst themselves.
 Crazy
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: September 05, 2019, 11:03:44 PM »

Arg, the medieval idea of a letter of indulgence...You sin, but pay and expect to go to heaven, while the poor just haven't got enough money to absolve their crimes financially..
And by the way, if we charge extra for every carbon foot we make, the royals and celebrities have achieved one lovely goal: they will be quite alone in their travelling and holidaying - no safety issues and no pesky middle class tourists crowding the lovely holiday spots any longer, as only the über-rich can afford to soil the planet.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: September 05, 2019, 11:27:38 PM »

Thumb up

Wise decision.
While organising our next vacation in February, I made the experience that especially the small hotels I like so much (up to 25 rooms) are grateful and very welcoming when you contact them directly by eMail. Most offered the same price as booking.com had shown, just that when you book directly with the hotel, they can keep the full money and don't have to pay commission.
And for the big chains, you'll often find that their own "special deals" as per their website are even better than the booking.com offer.

Friend of mine owns a small travel agency, and she said booking.com has really a bad reputation in the travel industry ("black sheep" were her exact words) - for changing it to the worse. Fits that the Sussex chose them. Gamechangers amongst themselves.
 Crazy

I am a small business.  For what I do, I offer the same service as everyone else, and better value.  The same turnaround.  The difference?  I'm not one of 'the' names.  I don't use the hip speak such as 'carefully curated'.  Most people just don't go beyond what is presented to them.  They don't know, and don't care to know, that there are alternatives, the smaller businesses which will be better, or better value.  People are lazy.  Or sheep.  Or lazy sheep.  Small businesses can so often be better, if you only seek them out.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: September 05, 2019, 11:51:26 PM »

You are totally right, perdie.
That's one reason for my love of small hotels. The service is excellent, and as the guest, you are not a number, but really valued.
Once a year, we go to Sardegna. Always the same "hotel", which is in fact a bed & breakfast in a vinery/olive oil azienda. They have 5 rooms, each individually decorated, spacious, just beautiful - and showing the taste of the owner.
Sure, they don't have a breakfast choice as a big hotel would have, but they do whatever you like upon request. We are almost treated like family meanwhile. I am all for supporting such family businesses. They just deserve it, as these businesses are conducted with passion.

The future of travel does, in my opinion, not lay in the hands of multinational online booking agencies focusing on maximizing their profit. Which is why I side-eye the "Travalyst"-thing.
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: September 06, 2019, 03:12:56 AM »

So they’re drowning in delusion that throwing money in some squirrelly pot will offset burning all the dinosaurs.

Ooookayyyy...

Spectacularly stupid.
Well, in all honesty, that has been Prince Charles' act for decades. He famously took a private jet to accept an award for being green. Do as I say, I travel private jet and 'offset the foot print'. I always wonder, where are these  millions of carbon offsetting trees being planted year after year..Highgrove? Balmoral? Duchy of Cornwall lands? Transylvania?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: