Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and pics of Harry 08/19  (Read 29877 times)
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: September 06, 2019, 03:37:05 AM »

So they’re drowning in delusion that throwing money in some squirrelly pot will offset burning all the dinosaurs.

Ooookayyyy...

Spectacularly stupid.
Well, in all honesty, that has been Prince Charles' act for decades. He famously took a private jet to accept an award for being green. Do as I say, I travel private jet and 'offset the foot print'. I always wonder, where are these  millions of carbon offsetting trees being planted year after year..Highgrove? Balmoral? Duchy of Cornwall lands? Transylvania?

Yeah but... their dismissal of using private jets because they threw money at some magical organization that gives them "credits" is new. The delusional mentality amazes me.

Besides, where *does* that money go???

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: September 06, 2019, 09:09:04 AM »

If the Travelcyst partners are picking up Harry's carbon tab so he can promote their scheme, it makes you wonder what other benefits he's getting.

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: September 06, 2019, 10:58:01 AM »

Get your sh*t together, Harry

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: September 06, 2019, 11:21:10 AM »

So, he got criticized for his lack of interest in military stuff latelely and suprise! He made an announced appeared at a conference in Sandhurst related with mental health Roll Eyes

Prince Harry makes an unannounced royal appearance at Sandhurst to give a lecture on mental health at an Army conference

The Duke of Sussex made an unannounced appearance yesterday at Sandhurst as he attended an army conference where he spoke about the importance of mental health for soldiers.

Prince Harry, 34, was one of the guest speakers at the Field Army Health Conference staged at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst alongside former England footballer Rio Ferdinand. 

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: September 06, 2019, 12:18:55 PM »

For the love of God wear a suit, tie, and leather shoes when “working”.  With a couple of exceptions...of which this was not one.
SQ

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: September 06, 2019, 01:35:24 PM »

Harry being his usual charming self and taking a shot at his brother and SIL:

Probably bitter he can't afford a Norland nanny. And nanny maria didn't even wear her uniform at the two royal weddings last year. The last time she did I think was at Pippa's wedding.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: September 06, 2019, 03:19:27 PM »

So, he got criticized for his lack of interest in military stuff latelely and suprise! He made an announced appeared at a conference in Sandhurst related with mental health Roll Eyes

Prince Harry makes an unannounced royal appearance at Sandhurst to give a lecture on mental health at an Army conference

The Duke of Sussex made an unannounced appearance yesterday at Sandhurst as he attended an army conference where he spoke about the importance of mental health for soldiers.

Prince Harry, 34, was one of the guest speakers at the Field Army Health Conference staged at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst alongside former England footballer Rio Ferdinand. 

Oh My God!!!

He needs to go away now.

Just the thought of him bleating at people over any topical issue sets my teeth on edge but the gall he has to lecture professional army personnel on mental health when he cut and run out of the army is a little too rich for my taste.
Aubiette

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: September 06, 2019, 03:26:18 PM »

Probably bitter he can't afford a Norland nanny. And nanny maria didn't even wear her uniform at the two royal weddings last year. The last time she did I think was at Pippa's wedding.

We’ve seen Maria in uniform what? Twice? Good grief. I’m sure she worked hard for it and is proud of it too. I always liked Harry, hope to again, but he (and she) are getting on my nerves.
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: September 06, 2019, 03:34:48 PM »

Honestly something like jean/chinos and polos would be very nice for most domestic staff.  It's more casual than what's worn at the palace but employees don't have to worry about their personal clothes and the employer doesn't have to worry about anyone wearing anything inappropriate.

The "Mary Poppins uniform" is the formal uniform and is a mark of pride.  As Aubiette said she's only worn it twice (Charlotte's christening and Pippa wedding).  I'll be honest that I would probably ask my Norland nanny to not wear it as it draws so much attention and instead offer an allowance to purchase a few businessy outfits for formal stuff (tour arrivals/departures and when we're with the Queen).  But that would be a very gentle and respectful conversation.
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: September 06, 2019, 03:41:02 PM »

F*ck off, Harry.

A Norrland nanny wouldn't work for you and your wife anyway.
perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: September 06, 2019, 03:52:23 PM »

Wife decides to fly to USA and suddenly Harry can go to a military event?  No eyebrows raised here.

I wasn't hugely keen on the whole nanny-in-uniform thing, but she's only worn it what twice?  And wearing that uniform is a badge of pride?  So Harry is bashing W, K *and* Nanny Maria who seems to be absolutely lovely.  Whatever else you might think of W&K, the children seem to be happy, healthy and secure.  Their child-rearing decisions are successful.

Damnit Harry, I can't believe you're making me #teamwilliam
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: September 06, 2019, 03:54:39 PM »

Wife decides to fly to USA and suddenly Harry can go to a military event?  No eyebrows raised here.

I wasn't hugely keen on the whole nanny-in-uniform thing, but she's only worn it what twice?  And wearing that uniform is a badge of pride?  So Harry is bashing W, K *and* Nanny Maria who seems to be absolutely lovely.  Whatever else you might think of W&K, the children seem to be happy, healthy and secure.  Their child-rearing decisions are successful.

Maria's worn it twice, and she wore the Norland fob watch when corralling the children at the Harry and Meg wedding. I hated the uniform at Charlotte's Christening at the time, but it's not a regular thing and she's probably proud of it.

Maria's also a multilingual qualified early years professional who knows martial arts. I might not be #teamwilliam but I am #teamnannymaria

Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: September 06, 2019, 03:59:38 PM »

Maria's worn it twice, and she wore the Norland fob watch when corralling the children at the Harry and Meg wedding. I hated the uniform at Charlotte's Christening at the time, but it's not a regular thing and she's probably proud of it.

Maria's also a multilingual qualified early years professional who knows martial arts. I might not be #teamwilliam but I am #teamnannymaria

Count me in.
KimmySue

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: September 06, 2019, 04:08:09 PM »

Well, considering the fact that they can't seem to keep a nanny... Whistle

I have a feeling working for Harry and Megs is not a picnic and they probably make sure the staff "knows their place". And you better believe that now that Harry has spouted off on no uniforms if the press can ever get a pic of their nanny in a uniform it will be everywhere. Why even mention it except to take a dig at his brother?

As others have stated, I believe the Norland uniform is worn with pride. Who knows, maybe Nanny Maria wanted to wear it on the two occasions she did. When we have seen casual pics of her with the kids she isn't wearing it, so it is obvious that they don't force her too.

Harry just sounds like a whiny little brother who isn't getting the attention he thinks he deserves.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: September 06, 2019, 04:13:56 PM »

I think there are ways of describing your own parenting, environmental and other lifestyle choices that don't imply criticism of other peoples choices.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: