Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and pics of Harry 08/19  (Read 29874 times)
KimmySue

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: September 06, 2019, 04:18:08 PM »

I think there are ways of describing your own parenting, environmental and other lifestyle choices that don't imply criticism of other peoples choices.

Exactly!
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: September 06, 2019, 04:29:02 PM »

Wife decides to fly to USA and suddenly Harry can go to a military event?  No eyebrows raised here.

I wasn't hugely keen on the whole nanny-in-uniform thing, but she's only worn it what twice?  And wearing that uniform is a badge of pride?  So Harry is bashing W, K *and* Nanny Maria who seems to be absolutely lovely.  Whatever else you might think of W&K, the children seem to be happy, healthy and secure.  Their child-rearing decisions are successful.

Damnit Harry, I can't believe you're making me #teamwilliam

Maria's worn it twice, and she wore the Norland fob watch when corralling the children at the Harry and Meg wedding. I hated the uniform at Charlotte's Christening at the time, but it's not a regular thing and she's probably proud of it.

Maria's also a multilingual qualified early years professional who knows martial arts. I might not be #teamwilliam but I am #teamnannymaria

Count me in.

Nanny Maria is bad ass, as all the women from Norland are from what I know. I would be thrilled to have someone like that caring for my children in my inevitable absence.

Able to teach my child a second language and self defense?

Or

Able to teach my kids what the freshest kicks are?

Thinking

LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: September 06, 2019, 05:24:20 PM »

I think there are ways of describing your own parenting, environmental and other lifestyle choices that don't imply criticism of other peoples choices.
Star It's really a repulsive attitude to demean others to look better in comparison, and insulting to people's intelligence because most can see though that.

These two leave a bad taste every time I hear about them.  I can't believe how bad is their attitude and PR, it baffles me ! Crazy

karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: September 06, 2019, 06:33:13 PM »

Get your sh*t together, Harry

Wow, good sleuthing FC! Star
I hope the media picks up on this.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: September 11, 2019, 05:02:11 PM »

Prince Harry attended the Invictus 5th anniversary yesterday.

https://www.dailymail.co....rsary-Invictus-Games.html

Dude is aging HARD, but fair play to whichever Sussex staffer backcombs his hair to make it look like ginger velcro, therefore covering up his growing bald spot.

Harry, it's fair to say, is both more engaged and authentic on his own than with his wife, but also, less interesting and relevant. Face it Haz, you have "Crown Prince Fred Syndrome". Fred passed the curse on to you when you avoided him at last year's Invictus tournament.

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: September 11, 2019, 05:32:18 PM »

Dude is aging HARD, but fair play to whichever Sussex staffer backcombs his hair to make it look like ginger velcro, therefore covering up his growing bald spot.

Harry, it's fair to say, is both more engaged and authentic on his own than with his wife, but also, less interesting and relevant. Face it Haz, you have "Crown Prince Fred Syndrome". Fred passed the curse on to you when you avoided him at last year's Invictus tournament.

This is the UK we are so superior attitude .... Fred will be King and if something happens then his son will be - Harry is a nobody.... he is surplus to requirements.... his father is still waiting and may never get there ..... so he is just another grandson..... wow he should talk to cousin Peter about how to successfully introduce a non UK wife into the family ....
HarryFan071

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: September 11, 2019, 07:32:55 PM »

How many more nannies are they going to go through before they decide they need to move St. Doria across the pond?
LucyintheSky

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: September 11, 2019, 07:41:40 PM »

Exactly!
He has to deflect since he doesn’t practice what he preaches at all, ever, so how can he show examples?
-bring up a...”our nanny likes to wear clothes she can run around in”
Reality: we have gone thru 3 nannies in 3 months.
1 month each
Not enough time to even even get to know a person
And the list goes on.

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: September 11, 2019, 07:41:55 PM »

Harry at the annual BCG trading event

https://people.com/royals...-takes-the-trading-floor/

Good cause, attention starved man

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: September 11, 2019, 07:44:04 PM »

A spark of the pre-Meghan Harry. It's nice to see him showing up this year as well and it raised lots of money for very worthy charities. BGC Charity Day was a great idea to honor those whose lives were lost 18 years ago - raising money in memory of the 3000+ who died.
KimmySue

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: September 12, 2019, 04:02:13 AM »

Ginger Velcro Laughing   I will never look at his hair the same again.  Star
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: September 12, 2019, 05:52:17 AM »

FC  Star

so why is hazard's charity going into insolvency? where is all that money going to?? Blink

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: September 12, 2019, 08:52:50 AM »

FC  Star

so why is hazard's charity going into insolvency? where is all that money going to?? Blink

G Blink

It's not insolvent yet, but it doesn't look financially healthy or well managed.

And not for the first time. back in 2015, it was bailed out by Lord Ashcroft to the tune of £250,000. From the Telegraph at the time:

Sentebale, the local word for forget-me-not, had been criticised for giving just £84,000 to local projects out of the first £1.15 million in donations, while spending £472,000 on staff salaries, cars, office set-up costs and its website and leaving £600,000 in its bank account.

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: September 12, 2019, 03:51:55 PM »

He's needy! He's red! He has velcro on his head!

yep, Prince Harry is out and about, for some schools rugby thing

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: September 13, 2019, 12:13:35 AM »

Omg FC. That literally cracked me up  Star
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: