Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and pics of Meghan 08/19  (Read 77995 times)
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #615 on: September 12, 2019, 04:28:50 PM »

The jacket and trousers only go up to a size 16. Not that inclusive...

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #616 on: September 12, 2019, 04:39:58 PM »

I think the dress is available in black, red, and blue.  The bad in either tan or black.  And the suit separates in either black or navy.  And then the white shirt.  

It’s really nothing special and I’m see things on Twitter that suggests it’s only available for 2 weeks.  

This is a lot of hype for a pretty basic collection.  But she’s just ticking off boxes...she’s always wanted to write a cookbook and she’s done capsule collections before (not that anyone knew or remembers).  

The dress is available in red, blue and black but only purchases of the blue and black ones benefit Smartworks.

And for £199 I'd expect a black blazer to at least fit the fashion model wearing it for the promo photos.

The bag is nice, though, but the whole thing is a head scratcher. Five items varying in price from £20 to £200, scattered around different brands. Is it a fashion line or a treasure hunt?

A treasure hunt of game changing, hard working, wokeness.

For two weeks only!

jolene

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #617 on: September 12, 2019, 04:48:03 PM »

How will a very very limited release of these clothes help SW? And it's strange you can't buy the pieces at one spot. It would be better if you could buy them a several shops but be able to buy the whole line. Or have a campaign where like they do at PetSmart (US pet supply chain) where at checkout, you can donate to homeless pets $1, $5, $10 etc. with stores partnering.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 05:02:30 PM by jolene » Logged
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #618 on: September 12, 2019, 04:50:14 PM »

The two women in the photos with Meghan. I am assuming they are two people that have benefitted from this charity? If they are, notice how they chose two women that are very attractive with model figures.

There are models, from what I have read.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #619 on: September 12, 2019, 04:52:00 PM »

Meghan’s coy girlish mannerisms remind me of Carrie Bradshaw. She sure does love her 90s and early 2000s cultural touchstones. Now I’m surprised she didn’t plagiarize Carrie’s quote about buying Vogue instead of food when she was young because it “fed her more”.  
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #620 on: September 12, 2019, 04:53:58 PM »

How will a very very limited release of these clothes help SW? And it's strange you can buy the pieces at one spot. It would be better if you could buy them a several shops but be able to buy the whole line. Or have a campaign where like they do at PetSmart (US pet supply chain) where at checkout, you can donate to homeless pets $1, $5, $10 etc. with stores partnering.

During the next two weeks for every one of those specific items purchased an item (I believe identical) will be donated to SW.  Earlier they say something about a variety of sizes (not that the sizing is all that inclusive).

There are definitely much better/more efficient/more helpful ways to do something like this but like her cookbook she's going for shock, aw, wonder, amazing, woke, and "game changing"...not truly helpful and sustainable.  Something like the PetSmart thing (donating at checkout) would be much easier and better.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #621 on: September 12, 2019, 04:59:04 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....ection-available-buy.html
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #622 on: September 12, 2019, 05:03:16 PM »

The event was at 2 PM and left around 3 PM. The was there for an hour, tops! Her excuse: "I've got to get back to the baby, it's feed time."

When she went to NYC for her jumbotron moment, she was not so concerned with Archie's feeding schedule  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 05:17:28 PM by Thistle » Logged

Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #623 on: September 12, 2019, 05:14:30 PM »

The event was at 2 PM and left around 3 PM. The was there for an hour, tops! Her excuse: "I've got to get back to the baby, it's feed time."

When she went to NYC for her jumbotron moment, she was not so concern with Archie's feeding schedule  Roll Eyes

Oooo yeah. That right there was the big problem she created herself with that damnable trip. The kid is no valid excuse for skipping out on work any longer.

thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #624 on: September 12, 2019, 05:14:50 PM »

When she went to NYC for her jumbotron moment, she was not so concern with Archie's feeding schedule  Roll Eyes

Seriously??
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #625 on: September 12, 2019, 05:15:58 PM »

She honestly said that? Oh lord.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #626 on: September 12, 2019, 05:16:43 PM »

She did Lolipop

https://www.hellomagazine...shed-back-to-baby-archie/

The sweet reason Meghan Markle rushed back to see baby Archie

The doting mum sweetly left her engagement promptly at 3pm so that she could return to Archie and feed him. She was heard chatting to a group of women who had been helped back into employment by SmartWorks: "I've got to get back to the baby, it's feed time."

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #627 on: September 12, 2019, 05:17:06 PM »

So £572.50 to buy the whole 5 piece capsule collection. That's more expensive than I expected.

Celia

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #628 on: September 12, 2019, 05:22:02 PM »

Size 16 UK is a 12 US.  That's not very inclusive with the current sizing trends.
lizzie78

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #629 on: September 12, 2019, 05:39:51 PM »

Does she not get that we see through her by now,  regarding needing to feed Archie today...I guess as long as there are articles saying how 'sweet' it is, I guess she will just stay in her little cocoon where everybody loves her. 🤑
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: