Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and pics of Meghan 08/19  (Read 78002 times)
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: September 12, 2019, 05:41:30 PM »

I know you cant design for every body shape, but this is within the range of 'normal' sizing that is cheap to produce and requires no variation or extra fabric. Its also suitable for people with minimal chest and shapes that a tapered trouser flatter. That's not to say that the white shirt HAS to go with the trousers, but yeah. I guess that is why there is a sack dress available as well. Perhaps that is where the 'one will be donated' - where it is a trouser of equal or lesser value that is of the right size for a user - like a voucher system. Marks and Spencer does LOADS of black work trousers in all shapes/styles/colors/sizes which would make more sense than everyone to be stuffed into her clothes. Wish someone would do a follow up on this.

This is a big 'eh' from me - i like the charity initiative but this is a LOT of hype for... not much substance? I mean par for the course, but two weeks only, a bunch probably bought ot be sold on eBay, and honestly not that good of quality and/or end of run lines really.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: September 12, 2019, 05:42:10 PM »

Does she not get that we see through her by now,  regarding needing to feed Archie today...I guess as long as there are articles saying how 'sweet' it is, I guess she will just stay in her little cocoon where everybody loves her. 🤑

I'd say as long as the peasants pay for her, she doesn't care at all, what they think of her.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: September 12, 2019, 06:01:22 PM »

I find the outfit smart and lovely but doesn't fitt well on her not flattering at all..but she never know how to wore fitting clothes before during or after the pregnancy  Crap

How a limited edition clothes line will be helpful for any charity plz?  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #633 on: September 12, 2019, 06:01:41 PM »

I know you cant design for every body shape, but this is within the range of 'normal' sizing that is cheap to produce and requires no variation or extra fabric. Its also suitable for people with minimal chest and shapes that a tapered trouser flatter. That's not to say that the white shirt HAS to go with the trousers, but yeah. I guess that is why there is a sack dress available as well. Perhaps that is where the 'one will be donated' - where it is a trouser of equal or lesser value that is of the right size for a user - like a voucher system. Marks and Spencer does LOADS of black work trousers in all shapes/styles/colors/sizes which would make more sense than everyone to be stuffed into her clothes. Wish someone would do a follow up on this.

This is a big 'eh' from me - i like the charity initiative but this is a LOT of hype for... not much substance? I mean par for the course, but two weeks only, a bunch probably bought ot be sold on eBay, and honestly not that good of quality and/or end of run lines really.

Just checked eBay out of curiosity and sure enough, a couple of items are listed on there already. Agree about the lack of substance. It's too celebrity-ish of a project anyway, but she could've at least spent more than 15 minutes on it with all of the hype and had it be interesting.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #634 on: September 12, 2019, 06:04:41 PM »

She did Lolipop

https://www.hellomagazine...shed-back-to-baby-archie/

The sweet reason Meghan Markle rushed back to see baby Archie

The doting mum sweetly left her engagement promptly at 3pm so that she could return to Archie and feed him. She was heard chatting to a group of women who had been helped back into employment by SmartWorks: "I've got to get back to the baby, it's feed time."
Oh dear god she actually said that  Blink
I start to think she is the kind of ppl with big mouth who need to talk just for the talk without actually knowning what they are saying...kind of talk now and think after

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #635 on: September 12, 2019, 06:07:56 PM »

She looked good today and, surprise surprise, she acted smart by wearing clothes from the collection.
On the other hand, this is a very small and limited collection, even for a capsule wardrobe. It had to include, at least, a pencil skirt, a more fitted dress and a blouse. Maybe even a coat or a trench coat. Not to mention that the dress is like a tent, it doesn't flatter anyone.
So what's been suggested with her speach? That she will lunch something new every September? I'm not sure if it's entirely good or bad. Why can't she find 2-3 causes and work on them during the whole time she will stay on the brf? It doesn't seem very professional to pick one charity and then put it aside in order to do something else. What is needed, is consistency imo.

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: September 12, 2019, 06:10:00 PM »

She did Lolipop

The doting mum sweetly left her engagement promptly at 3pm so that she could return to Archie and feed him. She was heard chatting to a group of women who had been helped back into employment by SmartWorks: "I've got to get back to the baby, it's feed time."
Oh dear god she actually said that  Blink
I start to think she is the kind of ppl with big mouth who need to talk just for the talk without actually knowning what they are saying...kind of talk now and think after

Or don't think at all.
LarLa

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #637 on: September 12, 2019, 06:19:50 PM »

She accessorized today with a pair of her mother in law's earrings - the butterfly ones
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: September 12, 2019, 06:22:27 PM »

She kept it simple today which is smart on her part. It is a type of outfit that can flatter many sizes.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: September 12, 2019, 06:32:59 PM »

She looked good today and, surprise surprise, she acted smart by wearing clothes from the collection.
On the other hand, this is a very small and limited collection, even for a capsule wardrobe. It had to include, at least, a pencil skirt, a more fitted dress and a blouse. Maybe even a coat or a trench coat. Not to mention that the dress is like a tent, it doesn't flatter anyone.
So what's been suggested with her speach? That she will lunch something new every September? I'm not sure if it's entirely good or bad. Why can't she find 2-3 causes and work on them during the whole time she will stay on the brf? It doesn't seem very professional to pick one charity and then put it aside in order to do something else. What is needed, is consistency imo.

ITA  Star

Does this mean she will bring out the pencil skirt September 2020 and the trench coat September 2021?
JaneAir

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #640 on: September 12, 2019, 06:40:46 PM »

All this hype for *five* basic (very, very basic) pieces that allow for little mix and matching?  Really?

I will say, the bag seems nice enough, and the shift dress is a good length to be worn as either a dress or a tunic top.  Itís fine, I guess.  Okay.  Not a flop, but nothing special, either.
Music in Motion

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #641 on: September 12, 2019, 07:10:10 PM »

MTE. I think itís a good idea and the clothes are basic work pieces that will form a foundation wardrobe for a lot of women. But the way her super fans are working themselves up over it, youíd think she was the reincarnation of Yves Saint Laurent and Mother Theresa. She didnít design any of these items. And they are things you can get at places like Ann Taylor or Banana Republic.

Where was this stuff manufactured?  Made in Britain or some sweatshop?
KimmySue

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #642 on: September 12, 2019, 07:14:50 PM »

She did Lolipop

I really hope the press calls her out for this. Did Archie not eat all weekend while she was in NY? If you can spend the weekend away from your child to watch tennis, you can spend more than an hour doing some actual work.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #643 on: September 12, 2019, 07:15:03 PM »

WHAT. A. JOKE.

The collection, her fake hair, her wearing (sure!) Diana jewellery, her fake reason to leave after short time ...

/pass on, gals, nothing new to see here
Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #644 on: September 12, 2019, 07:30:34 PM »

She did Lolipop

I really hope the press calls her out for this. Did Archie not eat all weekend while she was in NY? If you can spend the weekend away from your child to watch tennis, you can spend more than an hour doing some actual work.

Exactly. What BS.  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: