Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal exes  (Read 7610 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2019, 02:29:40 PM »

Cressida Bonas and Harry Wentworth are now engaged. Congratulations and best wishes to them. They are such a beautiful and happy couple.

https://www.instagram.com...gwT_/?igshid=9gfiphrveqy7

Congratulations to them  Champagne they look great together! I remember the time when she was called Cress Mess and look at her now - gorgeous! I am happy she got away from the RF circus.

She had more sense than to hook up with Haz .... no smart woman from a "suitable background " would go near him
Celia

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2019, 05:40:16 PM »

What a gorgeous couple.  I can't wait for the photos from the wedding, with their aristocratic connections.  I hope she wears a Howe tiara. 

I don't especially care for the ring, though, with that circle around the main stone.  Well, they didn't ask me, eh?
Celia

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2019, 09:24:19 PM »

Now that I've seen a better close-up of the ring, I see that the main stone is surrounded by rubies, with another ring of diamonds around them.  I'm starting to like it after all.
Celia

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2019, 11:25:12 PM »

Cressida and Henry look like twins.  Gorgeous twins.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: