Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Hapsburg Niblets?????  (Read 996010 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3615 on: July 31, 2021, 11:36:01 PM »

Their second daughter looks like she is holding back a mean left hook.

The youngest seems to have fun with the hair of  the eldest also
Gemsheal

Large Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #3616 on: August 01, 2021, 12:26:57 AM »

The tiny one looks like Carl Philip's little Julian.  Adorable. There is something so precious about a wee baldie  baby  Smiley

I had to smile too at the complete dead weight of the third little girl, I forget her name.  Poor girl must have been exhausted. Nice that the family can travel this summer & see Kathleen's family (I assume).

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3617 on: August 01, 2021, 09:49:30 AM »

The tiny one looks like Carl Philip's little Julian.  Adorable. There is something so precious about a wee baldie  baby  Smiley

I had to smile too at the complete dead weight of the third little girl, I forget her name.  Poor girl must have been exhausted. Nice that the family can travel this summer & see Kathleen's family (I assume).

With regard to the little girls their (unconsiously) poses are a kind of hilarious 
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3618 on: August 01, 2021, 03:16:08 PM »

With regard to the little girls their (unconsiously) poses are a kind of hilarious 

This really is an adorable picture!  I always enjoy seeing these girls!  The second oldest...the one facing the camera...sure takes after her dad in appearance, but she's such a cutie!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3619 on: September 06, 2021, 01:30:09 PM »

According to some Prince Henri of Bourbon-Parma and Archduchess Gabriella of Austria, Princess of Bourbon-Parma have welcomed their 2nd child. Another daughter, sister to Victoria (2017), named Anastasia.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3620 on: September 07, 2021, 01:17:25 PM »

According to some Prince Henri of Bourbon-Parma and Archduchess Gabriella of Austria, Princess of Bourbon-Parma have welcomed their 2nd child. Another daughter, sister to Victoria (2017), named Anastasia.

They brought her to the wedding in Vienna..
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3621 on: September 07, 2021, 04:11:00 PM »

They brought her to the wedding in Vienna..

Thanks!!!
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: