Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ivana Trump passed away  (Read 3375 times)
Paulina

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2022, 07:16:42 PM »

My sense is that she was better at his business than he was and he was threatened. She was a good manager and effective. It seems she was a great partner at that time, enjoyed the glitz, but also smart. I've never read anything bad about her personality other than she didn't like Marla Maples for "stealing" her husband, who went willingly because he is a horrid person.

When Donald let Ivanna go, he lost out.

She seems to have had a good humor. Her kids seem rather horrid to me, aligning themselves with their grifter dad, unfortunately.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2022, 08:30:20 PM »

My sense is that she was better at his business than he was and he was threatened. She was a good manager and effective. It seems she was a great partner at that time, enjoyed the glitz, but also smart. I've never read anything bad about her personality other than she didn't like Marla Maples for "stealing" her husband, who went willingly because he is a horrid person.

When Donald let Ivanna go, he lost out.

She seems to have had a good humor. Her kids seem rather horrid to me, aligning themselves with their grifter dad, unfortunately.

So true. He married a backbone when he married Ivana. I didn't admire her in the least, her lifestyle and attitude were just too much, but she made Trump. Her kids are obnoxious, the apples don't fall far from the trees.
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2022, 08:38:48 PM »

And isn't it interesting that the only remarks reported in the paper from the children were all something along the lines of "she spanked me until she was exhausted."  Just weird.
Paulina

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2022, 08:48:41 PM »

Whoa! That is weird. Well, she was the one that raised them. They've both said he didn't get involved with the kids really until they were older.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
Gemsheal

Big Member

"We've been cloned!"

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2022, 01:04:04 PM »

They buried her on his golf course, leave it to them to always  put the K in klassy (sic)

To me it doesn't seem especially tacky.  I wouldn't do it, but I'm not uber-rich or a polarizing figure with lots of detractors.  Even though Ivana was the "divorced wife of .." thanks to that last name she would attract weirdos who would do  nasty stuff to her gravesite just to hurt the family.

It seems like the parcel, which looks quite large, will become a family graveyard, in time.  It's completely private, so weirdos can't come around and leave/do harmful things.  The family can visit; have a nice lunch, and be out in the open, but still feel close to their loved one.  Win-win. 

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
Gemsheal

Big Member

"We've been cloned!"

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2022, 01:12:48 PM »

And isn't it interesting that the only remarks reported in the paper from the children were all something along the lines of "she spanked me until she was exhausted."  Just weird.

They said nice things about her too:

"Ivanka told the [funeral] crowd: 'Growing up, my mother didn’t tell me a woman could do anything she wanted to — she showed me.

'She was a trailblazer to men and women alike. My mother once told me there was nothing she couldn’t do in heels.

'She taught us how to spear fish and then cook what we caught. My mom expanded our minds.'

Don Jr. spoke next and delighted the congregation with fond memories and jokes. Before he returned to his seat, he said: 'I love you, mom.'

Eric Trump, the youngest, spoke next: 'She had brains; she had beauty. She was the embodiment of the American dream…

‘She was a force of nature, could beat any man down the slopes, any woman on the runway."

~ Just trying to even things out!

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
Nappyolean

Warned
Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2022, 03:24:01 PM »

They buried her on his golf course, leave it to them to always  put the K in klassy (sic)

To me it doesn't seem especially tacky.  I wouldn't do it, but I'm not uber-rich or a polarizing figure with lots of detractors.  Even though Ivana was the "divorced wife of .." thanks to that last name she would attract weirdos who would do  nasty stuff to her gravesite just to hurt the family.

It seems like the parcel, which looks quite large, will become a family graveyard, in time.  It's completely private, so weirdos can't come around and leave/do harmful things.  The family can visit; have a nice lunch, and be out in the open, but still feel close to their loved one.  Win-win. 

This was probably the best place for her. Not only security but groundskeepers tending to it. I remember when JFK jr died in the crash, the family made a solid decision to leave his remains in the ocean because his grave sight would become a spectacle. I think Ivanas grave could become a spectacle as well. Finally a good decision from the Trump family.
Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2022, 03:38:07 PM »

They buried her on his golf course, leave it to them to always  put the K in klassy (sic)

To me it doesn't seem especially tacky.  I wouldn't do it, but I'm not uber-rich or a polarizing figure with lots of detractors.  Even though Ivana was the "divorced wife of .." thanks to that last name she would attract weirdos who would do  nasty stuff to her gravesite just to hurt the family.

It seems like the parcel, which looks quite large, will become a family graveyard, in time.  It's completely private, so weirdos can't come around and leave/do harmful things.  The family can visit; have a nice lunch, and be out in the open, but still feel close to their loved one.  Win-win.  

This was probably the best place for her. Not only security but groundskeepers tending to it. I remember when JFK jr died in the crash, the family made a solid decision to leave his remains in the ocean because his grave sight would become a spectacle. I think Ivanas grave could become a spectacle as well. Finally a good decision from the Trump family.

Interesting about JFK Jnr .... did the family of his wife and sister agree ? I would have thought the plane would have been pulled up ? The authorities would do that especially with a member of that family

Researched it further... they bought the bodies up .... so those reports were wrong
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 03:44:06 PM by Princess MS » Logged
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2022, 03:48:30 PM »

JFK Jr, Carolyn, and Lauren’s remains were recovered 5 days after the crash.  All 3 were cremated and their ashes scattered at sea.  News articles at the time attributed the decision to both the trios love of the local water and the desire to maintain the families’ privacy during their grief.
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2022, 03:56:48 PM »

I know a friend of a friend of the Bessette family and the parents didn't want Lauren's remains buried at sea they understood for Carolyn to be with John but they ended up not fighting because it would have become a huge media affair and looked like they were attacking the Kennedys and they were already gutted having lost 2 out of 3 daughters. We were very sad for them they seemed to want something to cling to even an urn with her ashes Ann was just despondent.
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2022, 04:35:36 PM »

I know a friend of a friend of the Bessette family and the parents didn't want Lauren's remains buried at sea they understood for Carolyn to be with John but they ended up not fighting because it would have become a huge media affair and looked like they were attacking the Kennedys and they were already gutted having lost 2 out of 3 daughters. We were very sad for them they seemed to want something to cling to even an urn with her ashes Ann was just despondent.

I remember hearing from a family friend that the Bessette’s pretty much got steam rolled by the Kennedy’s in the aftermath.
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2022, 06:27:15 PM »

I don't know more details but this wouldn't surprise me. I do remember the media at the time was all poor Caroline she's the last one left and there is just no way the family would have gotten a sympathetic ear from reporters. There was a memorial for the girls at their Episcopal church and that's about it.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2022, 06:50:39 PM »

I don't know more details but this wouldn't surprise me. I do remember the media at the time was all poor Caroline she's the last one left and there is just no way the family would have gotten a sympathetic ear from reporters. There was a memorial for the girls at their Episcopal church and that's about it.

It’s so easy to drift off down the Kennedy rabbit hole …
Perhaps we should return to Ivana?  She kind of trumped them all, didn’t she …
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: