Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beatrice engaged to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi  (Read 75993 times)
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2019, 12:59:22 PM »

But Chris didn't have a small child when he started his relationship with Madde. This guy seems shady to me. I hope I am wrong but he gives me bad vibes
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2019, 01:01:16 PM »

Beatrice looks beautiful and sooo happy.

I don’t know anything about her husband to be but I wish they’ll live happily ever after and be good for each other.

Congratulations to them.

Well said.  Like you, I wish them the best. 

PS - I like her engagement ring.  Classy and timeless.
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2019, 01:06:38 PM »

I hope both the bride and groom have the right motivations in what they are looking for in this engagement and marriage and for the timing of the engagement.  Beatrice has struck me in the past as being rather desperate to be happy (not unlike Harry, tbh).  That being said, both look very happy in these photos and I hope they both continue to be happy.  Beatrice looks lovely in these photos.

A teeny-tiny York revenge upstaging of the Africa trip, besides the obvious deflection of Andrew's news, perhaps?
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2019, 01:14:30 PM »

Beatrice looks beautiful and sooo happy.

I don’t know anything about her husband to be but I wish they’ll live happily ever after and be good for each other.

Congratulations to them.

Well said.  Like you, I wish them the best. 

PS - I like her engagement ring.  Classy and timeless.
I fully agree. Beatrice deserve the happiness her sister so clearly has found. Edo doesn’t look the best choice of spouse to me, but I do hope I am wrong. Time will tell. Great ring, btw.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2019, 01:15:30 PM »

They've been fast tracking long before Andrews scandal remade headlines. Who didn't see this coming for next spring?  I bet Eug will also be pregnant by next spring, again I don't think she's family planning around her father. Yes weddings and babies are distractions, but also royal bread and butter pomp.

I like that her sister took the first pictures.  She's got a better eye than another photo snapping royal.

The ring is nice.

She looks happy.  When this relationship rolled out after Eug's wedding I figured he'd be "the one". I hope my gut feelings about the guy are wrong and they have a happy life together.

Edit to add: my bets are also on Windsor. Similar to Eug, although this time Andrew can't pressure news to cover.  But I think they will to get a glimpse of Andy for headlines.
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2019, 01:35:17 PM »

This is quite a lengthy announcement.  And all the "thrilled!" "Delighted!" "Similar values!" It reads (to me) like they're all trying to convince us that this engagement is the best thing since sliced bread.

Eh, it will be fun to see Fergie looking like a sweaty overstuffed sausage again.

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
SQ

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2019, 01:40:17 PM »

Congrats to them! Bea looks very happy. I still don't trust the guy but I hope I'm proven wrong. Bea deserves happiness after shady Dave.
Kayzilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2019, 01:42:34 PM »

I think Beatrice looks like she’s been crying in the engagement photos. Congratulations, let’s see what’s about to be published about Andrew now...
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2019, 01:43:17 PM »

Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2019, 01:47:14 PM »

Congrats to Beatrice.  I hope Edo treats her right after marriage.  The ring he helped designed is very beautiful and at least shows thoughtfulness.  And to me, this has nothing to do with Andrew.  I hope the wedding is televised. 

LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2019, 01:47:33 PM »

Beautiful photos. She will be a stunning bride and I would imagine be wearing her mother's tiara but who knows what else could pop out of the vault. I wish them all the happiness.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2019, 01:49:32 PM »

Great news! Congrats to them both and wishing lots of happiness! I hope it works out for Bea this time. He looks like a nice guy to me, I don't really know the story here though. Beautiful ring, beautiful photos! Looking forward to the wedding and, obviously, to seeing what Fergie will wear.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2019, 01:53:08 PM »

She will be a stunning bride and I would imagine be wearing her mother's tiara but who knows what else could pop out of the vault.

I'm hoping for Sarah's wedding tiara or the Strathmore Rose  Beer

Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2019, 01:55:21 PM »

Best wishes to them. Not sure what to think about the groom, but if he isn't like her father, he is already a win.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2019, 02:12:34 PM »

Congratulations to Bea and Moppet! I hope you are very happy together and I also hope your father goes to prison. It is possible any offspring will be 90% teeth.

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: