Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beatrice engaged to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi  (Read 20171 times)
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: October 09, 2019, 01:46:36 PM »

Is there any possible date for this wedding? Month at least?
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: October 09, 2019, 01:53:50 PM »

My guess is that they'll announce the date sometime this month.  With past engagements we typically get the date within a couple of weeks.
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: October 09, 2019, 02:02:44 PM »

My guess is that they'll announce the date sometime this month.  With past engagements we typically get the date within a couple of weeks.
Good, I wish for a Christmas' wedding, it'd be lovely.
Eliza B

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: October 09, 2019, 02:07:15 PM »

I'm assuming a spring wedding.  The weather is the most accommodating for a Windsor wedding then.
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: October 09, 2019, 02:13:26 PM »

I'm assuming a spring wedding.  The weather is the most accommodating for a Windsor wedding then.

The first announcement said 2020.  I'm also guessing spring based on how busy the family is in the summer.  These things typically need at least a few months lead time.
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: October 09, 2019, 03:11:42 PM »

The first announcement said 2020.  I'm also guessing spring based on how busy the family is in the summer.  These things typically need at least a few months lead time.

As long as I get to see Beatrice in a tiara, they could pick whenever it suits them. I'm that easy.  Roll Eyes
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: October 09, 2019, 09:42:06 PM »

I know they won't do it, but I'd really wish for an Italian wedding. Screw the horse carriage ride for a gondoliere in Venice.

Would be something different for once.
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: October 10, 2019, 12:16:18 AM »

I would love a quiet wedding at Sandringham in January - no carriage ride of course and a very small turn out of royals but more intimate.

It won't be of course but that is what I think would be lovely.

Lemon drizzle

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: October 10, 2019, 07:01:38 AM »

Anything that means we don't have to look at pervy Andrew
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: October 10, 2019, 01:39:15 PM »

I know they won't do it, but I'd really wish for an Italian wedding. Screw the horse carriage ride for a gondoliere in Venice.

Would be something different for once.
Italy has been a republic for quite a while, and even if he is a nobile/count, it does not matter, those titles have no value. However, not the same could be said about UK where her grandmother is still very much reigning, and her father is a royal duke. So it still makes sense to have it done in England.

That said, what you described sounds lovely.  Smiley
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: October 10, 2019, 01:47:17 PM »

Anything that means we don't have to look at pervy Andrew

Then my vote is Royal Chapel of All Saints on the grounds of Royal Lodge.
ronda

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Today at 02:23:16 AM »

Beatrice wants a quieter wedding. If true then either she cares about the UK taxpayer not having to foot the bill as in Eugene's wedding or more likely is concerned about the negative impact her father's scandal is having not only on the RF but the Yorks as a family and wants to keep things low key. IMO

"Princess Beatrice rips up the Royal rule book as she refuses a carriage ride and procession for her wedding and opts for a reception in the back garden - unlike her younger sister Eugenie's showy event at Windsor."

https://www.dailymail.co....s-procession-wedding.html

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Today at 03:07:43 AM »

Good for her.  I hope that this is truly what she wants and not just what she/the family feel is best considering what headlines will likely be thanks to Andy. 

My money’s one the Royal Chapel of All Saints and then the reception at Royal Lodge.

https://en.m.wikipedia.or...oyal_Chapel_of_All_Saints
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Today at 03:18:47 AM »

I am beginning to suspect no media allowed and maybe only one or two photos of the bride and groom released some time after the wedding. I am wondering whether they have already married (as rumoured in one of the Aussie trash magazines) and they don't want to announce that fact yet but will do so in the new year and then they will have a small 'blessing service' at Windsor for the Queen and Philip to attend.

I know the Aussie garbage magazines are just that but every so often they do get a scoop on the world e.g. New Idea was the magazines that revealed Harry's first deployment to Afghanistan about two months before anyone else did so.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Today at 10:10:00 AM »

I would rather believe that Beatrice is aiming at keeping it civil in Britain, because an extrapolanza event in Italy is already planned and while the tax-payer in Britain will not be held responsible for the italian bill, the combined luxury might still come as a bit of a slap.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: