Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beatrice engaged to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi  (Read 50203 times)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: January 12, 2020, 10:16:36 PM »

With Beatrice's fashion track record I don't blame him  Laugh bounce
But indeed  Nono

Star ROTFL :-)
One would think that people in that income range don't have to be thrifty and can go to a barber. His ex-girlfriend is a Stepford wive anyway, absolutely amazing woman. Bea must feel inferior (everyone would). All that plays for her (except personality ...) are her connections and they have gotten smaller because of daddy.
jerry4

Baby Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: January 12, 2020, 11:06:18 PM »

What caught my attention in the news was the "source" knowing the exact height and weight of Dara  Whistle

Sorry about my English...
periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: January 12, 2020, 11:10:58 PM »

This is a non story to me. Helps him buy clothes could be for the child or giving him back some things and trim his hair could be recommending a haircut or something else innocuous. Beatrice knows enough I am hoping that if she is marrying a father that the mother is going to be forever in her life and for Bea's sake she should hope they get along very nicely. But if the ex planted this info then she might be scheming and cashing in on her kid's father's new life.
duchesschicana

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: January 13, 2020, 05:06:26 AM »

Trouble in Paradise? Confused

TALK OF THE TOWN: Princess Beatrice 'would rather there was more distance' between fiance Edo Mapelli Mozzi and ex Dara Huang - who recently cut his hair and still helps him buy clothes

https://www.dailymail.co....morous-ex-Dara-Huang.html

I wondered when they were going throw Bea under the bus about that time of Weekagain. Even if she is uncomfortable with the relationship I dont think she'd tell there press or anyone .Obviouls they tried painting her in a bad light with Dara quite likeing her and Bea being uncomfortablle athough I have no doubt it was uncomfortable all around at first. Those two will never be besties(who knows?) but I think they can act like adults although sOmEoNE is lowkwy blabing to the press :p 87 is very tiny even for someone small I'm 4'7 and about 98-100 pounds
duchesschicana

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: January 13, 2020, 05:12:47 AM »

This is a non story to me. Helps him buy clothes could be for the child or giving him back some things and trim his hair could be recommending a haircut or something else innocuous. Beatrice knows enough I am hoping that if she is marrying a father that the mother is going to be forever in her life and for Bea's sake she should hope they get along very nicely. But if the ex planted this info then she might be scheming and cashing in on her kid's father's new life.

I like Dara as a buissness women more power to her an all that, but Dara must have made some decent money off the DM and Radar she has sold pictures of her son in the past to radar. Pictures that were not available to the public.  this story was playing Dara up with likeing beatrice, etc and Bea being the uncomfortable one, although I do imagine it was a bit uncomfortable at the start I would be too if my bf had a baby mama and we had to meet for the first time. The may not be friends but I hope Beatrice at least can at like an adult Dara seems like another sotry judging by all her DM  stories and alleged info. Like I say I like Dara and all but something aint right about her.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 05:31:28 AM by duchesschicana » Logged
duchesschicana

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: January 13, 2020, 05:19:36 AM »

But indeed  Nono

One would think that people in that income range don't have to be thrifty and can go to a barber. His ex-girlfriend is a Stepford wive anyway, absolutely amazing woman. Bea must feel inferior (everyone would). All that plays for her (except personality ...) are her connections and they have gotten smaller because of daddy.

His ex is more often away on buissness than anything she is no sttepford wife a great buissness women, good mom and pretty but no stepfordwife; stepfrdwives stay home and be home makers,(not that being a homemaker is a bad thing.) I dont think that describes Dara though. In fact she has been recently in, London (holidays),  Hong Kong, and  NYC due to buissness since January started
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: January 13, 2020, 05:08:11 PM »

For once I have a twinge of pity for Bea. (twinge: it wouldn't fill a thimble) She should be feeling insecure!

Dara is prettier, thinner, smarter and very much more accomplished than she'll ever be.  I know nothing about Dara but I do know I find her much more interesting than the Yorkie and her drama.  I'm convinced more than ever Edo is going for the gold not the passion. I've said all along he just doesn't seem to be that into her, now I totally get it.  He must be bored out of his mind having to be around all that dumb family, none of them are very bright and certainly not interesting or accomplished.  I know they went to the university but some of the most boring people I know have their masters but all they know is their subject.  JMO

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: January 13, 2020, 05:43:49 PM »

For once I have a twinge of pity for Bea. (twinge: it wouldn't fill a thimble) She should be feeling insecure!

Dara is prettier, thinner, smarter and very much more accomplished than she'll ever be.  I know nothing about Dara but I do know I find her much more interesting than the Yorkie and her drama.  I'm convinced more than ever Edo is going for the gold not the passion. I've said all along he just doesn't seem to be that into her, now I totally get it.  He must be bored out of his mind having to be around all that dumb family, none of them are very bright and certainly not interesting or accomplished.  I know they went to the university but some of the most boring people I know have their masters but all they know is their subject.  JMO

And I guess Bea also got a blow, perhaps not, from dragging along with her previous boyfriend Dave for 10 years. Then being dumped ( maybe in consultation) and notice that in a very short time he had a new girl and and a baby.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: January 13, 2020, 10:49:21 PM »

But indeed  Nono

His ex is more often away on buissness than anything she is no sttepford wife a great buissness women, good mom and pretty but no stepfordwife; stepfrdwives stay home and be home makers,(not that being a homemaker is a bad thing.) I dont think that describes Dara though. In fact she has been recently in, London (holidays),  Hong Kong, and  NYC due to buissness since January started

I meant the statement in a way ... that girl seems perfect: She looks great, has a great sense of style, has an incredibly interesting life, she is great at her job, she seems well connected and she even managed the split without creating drama. WoW.
jerry4

Baby Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: January 14, 2020, 03:52:57 PM »

You know I do not know Dara, just what I follow in IG, really she is a professionally accomplished woman.
And maybe she's skinny, (I don't think she's prettier than Bea) ... and all the things that are sitting here for Edo right now are not what he wants.
Maybe he wants a woman who will be more present in her children's lives (Dara is always traveling), more present as a daily companion.
It says a lot about the relationship, even with the 2 year old they had not yet officialized

Ps' About the alleged betrayal, I before Edo erased many things from IG did a search he and Dara stopped sending msg end of September or first week of October. In previous publications the exchange of messages was constant. Dara wasn't at Eugenie's wedding (Edo's whole family came together), and at Harry's she was ... if they weren't completely apart they were in a super crisis.
I don't have an opinion on Edo yet, but I imagine no royal will ever be free to know if they really are with you for your title or for yourself.
Not even Philip who was a prince escaped that

Sorry about my English...
Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: January 14, 2020, 09:36:55 PM »

You know I do not know Dara, just what I follow in IG, really she is a professionally accomplished woman.
And maybe she's skinny, (I don't think she's prettier than Bea) ... and all the things that are sitting here for Edo right now are not what he wants.
Maybe he wants a woman who will be more present in her children's lives (Dara is always traveling), more present as a daily companion.
It says a lot about the relationship, even with the 2 year old they had not yet officialized

Ps' About the alleged betrayal, I before Edo erased many things from IG did a search he and Dara stopped sending msg end of September or first week of October. In previous publications the exchange of messages was constant. Dara wasn't at Eugenie's wedding (Edo's whole family came together), and at Harry's she was ... if they weren't completely apart they were in a super crisis.
I don't have an opinion on Edo yet, but I imagine no royal will ever be free to know if they really are with you for your title or for yourself.
Interesting read, jerry4 Champagne I have no opinion on Dara. I find Bea's visage arresting. Had she been born in age long past, she would have  been a beautiful muse for a talented artist.  Bea seems to be a giver and nurturer in a relationship. Perhaps these are characteristics Edo finds appealing in her and might be the person to cherish it and not abuse it as Davey Dave did.

Her parents and the slimming down of the monarchy notwithstanding, I do believe that Bea would make an excellent working royal.
duchesschicana

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: January 15, 2020, 04:49:47 AM »

Well put and maybe, like I said nothing wrong with a homemaker. But Bea travels between NY to London for herjob much like Dara travels , although her job does seem more London based recently.  I hope for Wolfe's sake they can at least be amicable.

Some speculate the splite happened around that time or during the summer. Thats true Edo erased 'most' things having to due with Woolfe and a lot of other things , very protective of him. Considering Dara made a instagram post about him being threein October (she didnt even show a recent pic)  and that was taken down after a few days

Yes, we never even heard the man speak not once and some say he is narcissistic, a popular fandom throw away comment.

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: January 15, 2020, 02:39:53 PM »

does"" Edoardo own or rent his home?    Can he ""aford"" Bea, his son, and his son's mommy?
duchesschicana

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: January 15, 2020, 07:27:51 PM »

does"" Edoardo own or rent his home?    Can he ""aford"" Bea, his son, and his son's mommy?

I know this was a sarcastic comment, but Edo is a self made milllionair andI belive they live together at st James's Palace with Wolfee as Dara is often away for buissness. Cant imagine Andrew wanting To Still pay Rent as the girls have their own respective partners, to help pay rent.  Dara is a great buissness women in her own right, they do still seem to have a buisnness relationship as well, She is an ex gf she's not exactly entitled by law to Edo's money, shrugs. Though I dont doubt he would give her money if she asked. None of them even Bea is not lacking in her funds as she still 'works or represents Afiniti and has her trust and family though I often wonder how much of her trust she has left knowing Andrew and fergie.
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: January 15, 2020, 09:07:26 PM »

Iíve read the Edoís wealth is vastly over estimated.  I just looked him up on the companies house database and the financials for companies associated with his name show that even Banda is basically just staying afloat.  Whereís heís got all the money people claim he has isnít with his businesses.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: