Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethiopian Airline Crash  (Read 11058 times)
Astrid

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2019, 10:19:56 PM »

If your interested go to pprune.org
For good info

that site is Aspie's heaven/haven  

G Smiley

Why? I am a regular reader there, because one of the family is an airline pilot.

Btw, do you know the app Flightradar24? That is one way to spend your time! I watched the failed coup in Turkey in real time...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 10:24:57 PM by Astrid » Logged
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2019, 01:17:55 AM »

If your interested go to pprune.org
For good info

that site is Aspie's heaven/haven 

G Smiley

Why? I am a regular reader there, because one of the family is an airline pilot.

Btw, do you know the app Flightradar24? That is one way to spend your time! I watched the failed coup in Turkey in real time...

thx Astrid. I didn't know about flightradar24.

My ex husband is an asperger's with OCD and schizhephenia and he had his nose in that website all the time. once we were flying somewhere...we;re sitting in the plane and he pulls out a book called, All time fantastic air crashes'  i just lost it. so did the passengers around him. he could not understand what the fuss was about. one doesn't have to be aspie to read that site... I guess...just have interest in pilots and planes.

BTW, there was no 'failed coup'... because there was no coup. it was orchestrated by hulusi and rte to bolster their ahrm...support. rte was in Athens as was Hulusi. and you do not do a coup on a popular bridge in the middle of Istanbul when the seat of government is in ankara. all a pr excersise.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2019, 12:51:54 AM »

60 Minutes has done an episode on the 737 max following the crashes.  PLEASE BE AWARE this may be upsetting...I pissed as hell after watching it.  But as consumers we should be aware of the findings.  I plan to write to my Congressman and Senators and encourage all dishers* to write to their elected representatives.  People come before profits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO7_indbfME

*US and international dishers should...let your governments know you demand higher accountability for aircraft they allow in your airspace.
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2019, 09:28:27 AM »

https://www.newyorker.com...8/the-case-against-boeing

"“Every past crash that I can think of was an accident, in that there was something that wasn’t really reasonably foreseeable,” Travis told me. “This was entirely different, and I don’t think anyone understands that. This was a collision of deregulation and Wall Street, and the tragic thing is that it was tragic. It was inevitable.”"

"In December, 1996, Boeing announced that it was buying a struggling rival, McDonnell Douglas, for thirteen billion dollars. Sorscher is one of many Boeing employees who have identified the merger as the moment when Boeing went from being led by engineers to being led by business executives driven by stock performance."

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." -

Marianne Williamson
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: