Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: James Middleton to marry Alizée Thévenet  (Read 9798 times)
DejaVu

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2019, 05:16:50 PM »

SHE'S AN ACCOMPLISHED FINANCIAL ANALYST.
Thevenet holds a Master's degree in Investment and Finance from Queen Mary University of London, and has been working in the London financial industry for about six years.

In this aspect it seems to be a wise choice for James whose entrepreneurial attempts were not always successful. Maybe his fiancée helps him to handle his finances more sensibly.

I like his Instagram. Dogs, puppies and some chicks - seems unpretentious and nice to me.

Wish them happyness too!  Champagne

Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2019, 05:47:02 PM »

SHE'S AN ACCOMPLISHED FINANCIAL ANALYST.
Thevenet holds a Master's degree in Investment and Finance from Queen Mary University of London, and has been working in the London financial industry for about six years.

In this aspect it seems to be a wise choice for James whose entrepreneurial attempts were not always successful. Maybe his fiancée helps him to handle his finances more sensibly.

I like his Instagram. Dogs, puppies and some chicks - seems unpretentious and nice to me.

Wish them happyness too!  Champagne

I think James is more like his father. While he wanted to be an entrepreneur like Carole, and perhaps was expected to be, he's just not suited for it. That's okay. I think, and hope, he's found someone he can be himself with. Thats what is important.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2019, 05:47:46 PM »

Cute couple
Congratulations wishing them all the best

jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2021, 09:38:29 PM »

Alizée wore Carole Middleton's wedding dress! https://www.dailymail.co....aroles-wedding-dress.html

anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2021, 09:59:51 PM »

Oh wow! That's pretty cool. You don't normally see that unless the bride wears their own mother's dress.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2021, 10:02:56 PM »

Congratulations to the couple!
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2021, 10:45:26 PM »

Alizée wore Carole Middleton's wedding dress! https://www.dailymail.co....aroles-wedding-dress.html

Kate - for sure - and Pippa could not have worn so casual a dress for their weddings. This was a nice nod to Carole and Mike who also, it would seem, had a much more casual do that their daughters.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2021, 11:03:50 PM »

That’s lovely about the dress! She looked quite beautiful and they seem so happy. They also had Hello donate to James’ Pets As Therapy group in exchange for the pictures.

Neither Kate nor Pippa are in the magazine photos which I think is nice (ETA: you can see Pippa cheering in the far corner of one but no posed family photos).
Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2021, 11:05:16 PM »

Love that she wore Caroles dress and the dogs were flower girls/ring bearer. More pics

emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2021, 12:41:00 AM »

What a pretty wedding! I wonder how much of it is exactly what they wanted, and how much is due to the current pandemic situation? Either way they look very happy and in love, and it looks like a fun and relaxed event. I wish them all the best.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2021, 03:12:29 AM »

Gorgeous photo; they look so happy and at ease with one another. I long for a love like that someday…

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2021, 03:41:06 AM »

Pippa wore a Beulah London dress
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUCSujZvjOt/
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2021, 04:17:01 AM »

I wish the article had included a pic of Carole on her wedding day  Icecream
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2021, 08:41:31 AM »

I wish the article had included a pic of Carole on her wedding day  Icecream

I looked up on the big internet and I didn’t find a photo of the Middletons on their wedding day. And I don’t remember seeing one, ever. Infind this very smart, they’ve released few photos of them in the past.
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2021, 08:43:40 AM »

In the photo of the group cheering, I think I see Kate on the right, the farthest away lady, and maybe the hand waving up in the air belongs to William.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: