Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: James Middleton to marry Alizée Thévenet  (Read 9758 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2019, 07:22:40 AM »

I thought he was gay. Maybe he is bi and she is ok with that? She is very pretty in a fresh faced outdoorsy way. I don't find him handsome although he cleans up well hopefully he is kind.

Why shouldn’t she be ok with such?
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2019, 07:23:47 AM »

Happy for them. What genuine smiles. And GREAT retriever-jumping-into-pool  picture. I wish them well. I hope their wedding isn’t an over the top social affair.

She looks unaffected and pleasant!
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2019, 09:32:19 AM »

lovely pic and they seem super happy  Smiley
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2019, 10:46:47 AM »

Very sweet, congratulations to both.

Marshmallows aside, I appreciate James Midd's recent honesty about his mental health and his addiction to collecting adorable dogs

Cool your jets, everyone
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2019, 11:24:03 AM »

They both seem happy, I wish them the best of luck.

The same over here.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2019, 11:24:29 AM »

I wish them all the best. She seems like a nice girl.

I wonder of they could marry in France ? Her parents have a gîte there in the Corrèze region.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2019, 12:05:05 PM »

I also wish them the best.
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2019, 11:06:16 PM »

I wish them every happiness.  Champagne
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2019, 01:51:05 AM »

I thought he was gay. Maybe he is bi and she is ok with that? She is very pretty in a fresh faced outdoorsy way. I don't find him handsome although he cleans up well hopefully he is kind.

Not all women would be ok with a guy who is bisexual that's why. If he is bi or gay or straight it doesn't matter to us and she is ok with it. I just thought for real he was gay so it was a surprise to see him getting engaged to a woman that's all.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2019, 02:45:39 PM »

She looks like a very relaxed person which is what he needs. I hope they buy a country home in France and enjoy the dogs.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2019, 11:27:00 PM »

Not all women would be ok with a guy who is bisexual that's why. If he is bi or gay or straight it doesn't matter to us and she is ok with it. I just thought for real he was gay so it was a surprise to see him getting engaged to a woman that's all.

Well clearly you were wrong about his sexuality! You said she might object to his being bi, not gay. So you are backing away from your post. Probably wise.
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2019, 12:26:07 AM »

As long as he's faithful to her, I guess it shouldn't matter.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2019, 08:25:49 AM »

As long as he's faithful to her, I guess it shouldn't matter.

True. And as a bisexual woman in a happy, longterm relationship with the father of my child, I am so disgusted by the idea that people with my sexuality are more prone to infidelity that heterosexuals or homosexuals. Please. It’s just as offensive as bierasure.

I should certainly hope opinions like that are dying out.

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2019, 02:26:21 PM »

Wow in no way was I linking bisexuality with infidelity. You guys read something into my words that I never intended. I will certainly try to be careful going forward but that is way off what I am saying. I live in this world too. Thank goodness people are comfortable being who they are straight gay bi trans poly etc it is all good. I just remarked if he is actually marrying a woman perhaps then there is a greater chance he is bi than gay since marriage is lifetime. Wouldn't a bisexual guy have more fun making love to a woman than a gay guy? And maybe he is even actually straight. He seems to desperately throw spaghetti at the wall professionally to see what sticks I thought that extended to his love life. But who cares as long as they are happy that I know we can agree on!
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2019, 03:26:27 PM »

Wow in no way was I linking bisexuality with infidelity. You guys read something into my words that I never intended. I will certainly try to be careful going forward but that is way off what I am saying. I live in this world too. Thank goodness people are comfortable being who they are straight gay bi trans poly etc it is all good. I just remarked if he is actually marrying a woman perhaps then there is a greater chance he is bi than gay since marriage is lifetime. Wouldn't a bisexual guy have more fun making love to a woman than a gay guy? And maybe he is even actually straight. He seems to desperately throw spaghetti at the wall professionally to see what sticks I thought that extended to his love life. But who cares as long as they are happy that I know we can agree on!

Yep, I used to think he was gay  Yes  whatever, just  my opinion  Wink

*shrug*

Hope they will be very happy  Beer
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: