Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: James Middleton to marry Alizée Thévenet  (Read 3411 times)
DejaVu

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2019, 05:16:50 PM »

SHE'S AN ACCOMPLISHED FINANCIAL ANALYST.
Thevenet holds a Master's degree in Investment and Finance from Queen Mary University of London, and has been working in the London financial industry for about six years.

In this aspect it seems to be a wise choice for James whose entrepreneurial attempts were not always successful. Maybe his fiancée helps him to handle his finances more sensibly.

I like his Instagram. Dogs, puppies and some chicks - seems unpretentious and nice to me.

Wish them happyness too!  Champagne

Lady Liebe

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2019, 05:47:02 PM »

SHE'S AN ACCOMPLISHED FINANCIAL ANALYST.
Thevenet holds a Master's degree in Investment and Finance from Queen Mary University of London, and has been working in the London financial industry for about six years.

In this aspect it seems to be a wise choice for James whose entrepreneurial attempts were not always successful. Maybe his fiancée helps him to handle his finances more sensibly.

I like his Instagram. Dogs, puppies and some chicks - seems unpretentious and nice to me.

Wish them happyness too!  Champagne

I think James is more like his father. While he wanted to be an entrepreneur like Carole, and perhaps was expected to be, he's just not suited for it. That's okay. I think, and hope, he's found someone he can be himself with. Thats what is important.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2019, 05:47:46 PM »

Cute couple
Congratulations wishing them all the best

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: