Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nobel Prize Awards 2019  (Read 55574 times)
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: December 17, 2019, 12:28:48 AM »

Thank you Maria for the perspective Star . I will not hate on Vic's outfit (so much  Secret ), but I do wish she had worn something more aesthetic while making her statements, it's totally possible!
My worst dressed position now goes to snakey, we already know her feelings on women rights and sorority  Roll Eyes
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: December 30, 2019, 02:24:50 PM »

Maybe Vic has a deal with S, that Vic will be horribly dressed in her engagements and official events in exhange of S not giving any info on the press about her or not promoting any negative image for the future queen.

S looks much more nicely dressed, I really like her dress tonight. Glad to see she wears her own tiara, but I think that these are the amethyst earrings, right? Well, we cannot have it all.

Yes, she's wearing the amethyst earrings. She has worn them earlier with the amethyst tiara IIRC  Thinking

The flowers at the front Snakeys dress are strategically placed, especially at the skirt part  Grin

It sure would have saved the cour a lot of time and effort cleansing the internet if she had always kept that area covered Whistle

Spiteful
.............................how interesting that S copied Maddie's flowers on her gown
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: December 31, 2019, 03:33:00 PM »

Right, I cannot hold it anymore.
One of my highschool coleagues was in the team of dr. William G. Kaelin Jr. My coleague was invited, together with his wife, at all of the festivities. He even had a live on fb from the banquet - before entering.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: December 31, 2019, 03:56:50 PM »

One of my highschool coleagues was in the team of dr. William G. Kaelin Jr. My coleague was invited, together with his wife, at all of the festivities. He even had a live on fb from the banquet - before entering.

Nice!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: December 31, 2019, 03:57:36 PM »

Did he talk to anyone of the royals/meet them?
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: December 31, 2019, 08:15:42 PM »

I have no idea. But he made a funny joke tonight on fb: that he has a feeling that next year his Majesty King Carl Gustav is going to announce the winner (insert my collegue’s first name)and last name of one of another romanian eternal candidate for the literature prize.
He might very well have met some, in the pics he posted on fb he was joined at the hip to the winner.
I am tremendously happy and proud of him!
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: January 01, 2020, 08:59:57 PM »

I have no idea. But he made a funny joke tonight on fb: that he has a feeling that next year his Majesty King Carl Gustav is going to announce the winner (insert my collegue’s first name)and last name of one of another romanian eternal candidate for the literature prize.
He might very well have met some, in the pics he posted on fb he was joined at the hip to the winner.
I am tremendously happy and proud of him!

VERY COOL!   Star  Thanks for letting us in on your colleague's secret.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: January 06, 2020, 03:35:47 AM »

I missed you ladies very much in the time I was away, loved reading the comments!!! Smiley

I don't want to extend an old discussion, but as many here I was disappointed with the royal looks for the Nobels.

Vic: Complete disappointment, even embarrassing to see her choices. Even if you want to make a statement, specially if you are making one, there are ways of doing it with style and beauty. I admire the motivation, but not the end result.

Sil: I was sad to see how frail and tired she looks. Both looks are OK but unremarkable.

Madde: Her beauty is hard to be spoiled by a dress, so she did OK. I don't like the material girl look, specially those tacky buttons and it does look too juvenile. Big earrings with the tiara look a bit too much for my taste.  The second look I find to be gorgeous.

Snakes: Looks OK in the first look minus the puffy sleeves. The colour suits her, but the modifications to the tiara are not really so good. The tasteless tattoo could be easily covered by a bit of make up or a dress with the right neckline, and in my opinion that's what she should have done in such an occasion (and I do like tattoos, but hers doesn't look good here). The second dress is OK again, but not impressive and a bit too similar to Madde's.
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: February 05, 2020, 08:06:49 AM »

This is an article about my colleague:

http://youarecurrent.com/...fcgs44SjZw_dOMyRHTKA3dnUc
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: February 05, 2020, 09:42:30 AM »

NPA is definitely one of the highlights for the SRF. But its special experience for all the laureates, their families and collegues as well. Although 10 December is the anniversary of Alfred Nobel's death, its great way to keep his memory alive.

Thanks for sharing the link, Ghost  Star
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: February 05, 2020, 09:46:47 AM »

NPA is definitely one of the highlights for the SRF. But its special experience for all the laureates, their families and collegues as well. Although 10 December is the anniversary of Alfred Nobel's death, its great way to keep his memory alive.

Thanks for sharing the link, Ghost  Star

Thank you for the link! Certainly interesting research!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: February 05, 2020, 10:21:02 AM »

Thanks for the link, very interesting. Star
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: