Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess of Asturias Awards 2019  (Read 13339 times)
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: October 22, 2019, 08:56:54 AM »

It seems many of the men who shy them selves like Haakon, Felipe and Philippe has gotten pretty outgoing daughters.

Felipe and Letizia can be proud of their girls for sure, Leonor read her speech well, but atleast the english translation sounded very much like it was written by her father og his courtiers, it sounded very grown up to be read by a 13 year old girl, but maybe it sounds more natural in spanish and not so pompous as in the english translation.
missthing

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: October 22, 2019, 03:15:00 PM »

The awards being named for Leonor's rightful title makes it not so odd for a teenager to be handing out the awards to accomplished professionals. IMO, there is a difference between the PoA awards (created and managed for a royal title) and say Estelle handing out Nobels in another five years

I don’t find it that odd. I was kind of expecting her to be more like 18 when she started attending/presenting but imo she’s mature/well behaved/well spoken enough to do the job with poise and gravitas. And even though she’s still young I wouldn’t say “a child presenting awards to hard working adults etc”- she’s the future queen and holds the title that the awards are named after. /shrug lol
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: