Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Day 2019  (Read 5763 times)
black

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2019, 06:22:01 PM »

Its a horrible dress but she looks really good??? Shocked Shocked
Is that because she's just that attractive?
lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2019, 06:25:04 PM »

Duke and Duchess of Calabria

thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2019, 06:26:21 PM »

Its a horrible dress but she looks really good??? Shocked Shocked
Is that because she's just that attractive?

I thought the same thing. I didn't notice how bad the dress was until everyone started point it out because she looks so good.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2019, 06:32:09 PM »

Every time I see the dress I find something more horrid.  Every detail on those sleeves is a mistake!  It's not even the color, or the lace or the pattern, it's just all together (does that make sense?)

I can almost see this pink lace as a summer evening gown. Carolina Herrera could have made magic with it.  Simple, elegant, not frilly, no collar, just longer length with a slip dress under, no sleeves of course.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Olivia

Small Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2019, 06:50:38 PM »

I cannot with baby pink, butterflies and lace on a national day military parade on a woman closing in on 50😚 It reeks of Varela, i thought she has more or less retired him but i guess he will again make something for the PoA awards

Yeah, it's a Varela. He never fails to disappoint. But since he did today, can a girl hope that he'll stay away next Friday for the PoA awards? Yeah, can't believe that either.  Sad

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2019, 07:12:51 PM »

I like Letiís hair and the length of the skirt. Thatís about it. Horrible, horrible look and earrings are especially vile Nerves
The girls look good and Flipper very fine indeed.

The Duchess looks great.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2019, 07:43:25 PM »

Leti has a great figure and therefore she would look good in almost everything. Doesn't change the fact that the dress is horried and absolutely not for the occasion. Though I must say that I like the top part and the butterfly arms.

Still I liked it how Leti's and Leo's dress colours matched and Sofia's matched Felipe's sash.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2019, 07:57:51 PM »

Letizia, why, oh, why, you didn't dress in something like Sofia. Wonderful color, good fit, lovely soft hairstyle. Sofia looked so classy and sophisticated despite her young age. Leti, why this pink lacy, butterfly dress, teamed with those plastic ugly shoes, earrings and ballerina bun. With right hairstyle and shoes, it could have been savable!
Neverless, lovely family. Its always good to see girls included.
HarryFan071

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2019, 08:09:31 PM »

That has to be the ugliest thing she has ever worn. I'm speechless honestly. Lol leti. Butterflies, really?  Crazy

The girls are so pretty, I'm jealous of the natural highlights in their hair. Sorry I have forgotten, but how old are the girls now?

Felipe is as handsome as ever. He looks like a true King! 
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2019, 08:17:59 PM »

The outfit is just a fail: hair, earrings, shows, dress... oh Leti, what were you thinking? So many sleek, striking outfits and then you break out this fussy, frilly dress for National Day? Ugh, it doesn't even photograph well from a distance!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 10:02:03 PM by Future Crayon » Logged

Currently visualizing my highest self
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2019, 08:26:45 PM »

That has to be the ugliest thing she has ever worn. I'm speechless honestly. Lol leti. Butterflies, really?  Crazy

The girls are so pretty, I'm jealous of the natural highlights in their hair. Sorry I have forgotten, but how old are the girls now?

Felipe is as handsome as ever. He looks like a true King!  

Leonor is 13 (she will be 14 on 31 October), Sofia is 12 (her bday on 29 April).
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2019, 10:13:08 PM »

No to the dress, no to the shoes, no to the hair. Just no.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Mary Rose

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2019, 10:26:27 PM »

This is FV at his worst!! So she is wearing pink, midi lengh, butterflys, collar, buttons,lace, plastic shoes, a messy hairstyle. I just can say thank lord FV forgot sparkle Banana Jumping Imo FV looks worst if he would like to be "especially" pretty and usually he fails! I just hope she will wear something more suitable next week and in Japan!!! I think she should stop wearing midi dresses they do not suit her, i like her most in pecil skirt or a good suit!. 

Edit--I really think she should fire her stylist, we had so many bad looks the last 2 years, and if not her stylist who else could tell her, she is looking ridiculous?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 10:36:00 PM by Mary Rose » Logged
Olivia

Small Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2019, 11:44:27 PM »

I like Letiís hair and the length of the skirt. Thatís about it. Horrible, horrible look and earrings are especially vile Nerves
The girls look good and Flipper very fine indeed.

The Duchess looks great.

The earrings (which I agree, are really ugly) and Sofia Sr's https://www.instagram.com/p/B3g67bioSv4/

SunFlower19

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2019, 03:11:50 AM »

I used to think that Leti only really missed the mark when she wears an outfit that is too trendy, but this has proven me wrong. So very, very wrong.

The only nice thing I can say is that pink looks surprisingly good on her.

(Honestly this dress is so bad and so not like Leti that itís like she lost a bet and the loser had to wear this dress.)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: