Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leonor & Sofía  (Read 68855 times)
Aubiette

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: September 10, 2021, 09:36:00 PM »

I mean her butt is one inch from hanging out in the pic from behind. I know young ladies wear short skirts but this is school. I would expect a more modest dress code in a school. She’s 14. In previous years the skirts were a bit longer. Maybe she pulled it up (to her neck) and Leti is going to get her when she gets home. 
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: September 10, 2021, 09:58:44 PM »

I can hardly believe that the school requires them to wear skirts that short.  Looks like an alteration has been made.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: September 10, 2021, 10:12:55 PM »

Like many a teenager, as soon as she’s out of her parents’ sight, she has probably rolled up her skirt at the waistband. ‘‘Twas ever thus!

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: September 10, 2021, 11:00:12 PM »

Like many a teenager, as soon as she’s out of her parents’ sight, she has probably rolled up her skirt at the waistband. ‘‘Twas ever thus!

So true! That’s what we did at my all girls Catholic school, which I loved and still do.
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: September 11, 2021, 12:16:31 AM »

Me too although the nuns whooped our us whenever we did that (i was in a francescane catholic school).
She is in an age that tries her limit in everything and she strikes me as the strong independent one so I guess I will let it pass! Leti I’m sure will not

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: September 11, 2021, 01:09:11 AM »

It’s quite possible her bookbag may have caused the skirt to rise up a bit. She’s also quite tall for her age, my mother had the same issue with her uniforms due to her height. Either way Leti will be on top of this certainly.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: September 11, 2021, 01:17:54 AM »

I'm glad I wasn't the only one taken aback by the posture (ironic especially considering who her mom is) and the shortness of the skirt!!
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: September 11, 2021, 01:55:42 AM »

The bad posture could be due to the heavy school bag. Sofia had pretty good posture at the official events, at least much better than Leo who seemed not knowing how to walk straight. Very strange because Daddy and Mommy both are among the royals with the best posture. Sofia had very short skirt last year too. I also wonder if she folded the skirt top  Grin. I see her to be much more fashionable than Leo in the future.

https://www.newmyroyals.c...ropped-her-daughters.html
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: September 11, 2021, 09:29:46 PM »

I am definitely putting money on the rolled skirt waistband. You can tell by the way the skirt bunches up. But there was no doubt hell to pay when Mom and Dad saw the photo.

When I went to my all-girls convent school, we wore what we in the U.S call jumpers, namely sleeveless dresses worn over a blouse. There was no way to shorten them and they had to be 12" from the floor. I guess our rebellion came in other forms, like bleaching spit curls or writing the names of the boys' schools on our paper folders for our school work. Ah, the 1950s, when rebellion was so simply, and, as it turned out, so unimportant.
Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: September 12, 2021, 07:11:31 AM »

There’s a fan account for the girls, it’s claiming that in Spain many people were labeling Sofia with various words that cannot be repeated in front of polite company. The account also shared photos of other girls in the school and the school uniform rules, Sofia’s skirt falls in line with school rules and other students. The skirts are just short for some reason - no rolling up necessary.

Apparently, it’s quite normal in several cities in Spain for school uniforms to be short, at least according to Cotilleando.

Thought I would share since she is still quite young and this is a sad turn of events. I can’t imagine being her age and reading those things online.
fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: September 12, 2021, 12:41:10 PM »

As far as I know, short uniform skirts have been allowed and worn by schoolgirls at private schools in the last few years. I first saw such very short skirts worn by the girls at the best private school in my small city ( it was shocking at the time). Later, other private and partly state-funded (charter?) schools followed suit. Uniforms used to be and still are navy blue, brown or grey, like Sofía's. Now they use much lighter and vibrant colours. Pupils don't usually wear uniforms in state schools (just school smocks for the little ones).
Nappyolean

Warned
Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: September 12, 2021, 01:05:52 PM »

At my child’s school, girls aren’t allowed in skirts, ever, for this reason. The uniform, for all, is beige trousers and navy blue polo shirt. The end.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2021, 06:42:38 AM »

From the pictures it seems Sofia's skirt looked shorter than Leo's.  Leo had a smaller frame than Sofia, I doubt Sofia wore a smaller size. I knew many teenagers rolled the waistband including myself (many years ago) Smiley, it really didn't matter if she did or she didn't IMO.
LucyintheSky

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: September 14, 2021, 03:51:56 AM »

Me too although the nuns whooped our us whenever we did that (i was in a francescane catholic school).
She is in an age that tries her limit in everything and she strikes me as the strong independent one so I guess I will let it pass! Leti I’m sure will not
the good ole Catholic girl school days... catholic school girl right here. @AB fellow Marylander-NDP  Grin
I'd love a thread to discuss our school stories, whether they are funny or serious anecdotes or how school influenced us and shaped our perceptions on our lives and connection to the world
whatever type of school: religious, private or public, home

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: October 01, 2021, 03:29:30 PM »

The agenda for next week has been published, there are three solo engagements for Infanta Sofia.  Jumping

http://www.casareal.es/ES...ades_agenda-prevista.aspx

It seems she will "inherit" the music academy from her grandmother. I guess it will be an exciting week for the young lady.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: