Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leonor & Sofía  (Read 14423 times)
Isabel

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2020, 01:00:33 PM »

Is it wrong to be jealous of a child’s hair? Because I totally am! Love the shade and (what I think are) natural blonde highlights!

She's had gorgeous hair since she was a toddler.  The almost white streak on the front is natural and even more stunning because it's natural. Both are even blessed with thick hair (which is unusual with blonds)

They've got the genetic jackpot where looks is concerned.

fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2020, 03:19:01 PM »

Ellie, I worked for many years in a laboratory and did PCR tests everyday. I can tell you that most of the article is BS and frankly quite dangerous. I do not know why someone would write such a misleading piece and worse, someone approved it. It makes me really sad to see this type of things published, it is an insult to the scientific community that is working day and night to help people. This is the biggest danger of this whole mess IMO, some people spreading misinformation for whatever reason, causing panic and putting people in really dark places with shady stuff.

PCR is is the most reliable form to detect a viral infection, doesn't matter the type of viruses. In a huge simplified way, each virus has a unique RNA signature. What the PCR does is amplify the signature and confirm if you are infected or not. A PCR done for covid-19 testing will not catch "other corona viruses" because it won't be detected. All viruses are different, even when belonging to the same family (corona, influenza, etc). It would be like you and a sibling, you're from the same family and you share some common genetic traits but your DNA is diffent and unique to each one of you.

We could talk about some shady testing around, that people call "PCR" which in fact is not and those are indeed unreliable and can generate false positives, and more dangerously - false negatives. But I think that would takes us too off-topic. We can discuss it in the covid thread, if still around. If not, we can chat by PM if you wish Hug

The important here is hoping that Leonor and all her classmates are safe and healthy. Them and everyone around Hug

Star Star Star I'd like to give you a 100 gold stars but it'd be boring.

Thank you though for bringing the consensus of the international medical view against the political misinformation spreading like wildfire in so many countries.
It is so hard to find reliable info that  I don't know what to think. A great idea,to take this to the Covid thread.
Anyway, this virus is anywhere everywhere. I tested negative last week and  Leonor was probably tested before going back to school. I hope both and all  of us can go back safely to the classrooms.
She looks very pretty and yes, I think she has grown a few centimetres during the summer. I'll say it again: she has always seemed to take her time to teethe and  grow up. Infanta Sofía has always seemed to grow quicker. P.L. has beautiful eyes!!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2020, 07:18:29 PM »

https://www.telegraaf.nl/...coronatest-prinses-leonor

Dutch article of a few years ago about the Spanish royals waiting for the Coroba test of Leonor. Unfortunately due to my current status (just phone) I can't provide a translation.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2020, 03:10:39 AM »

They are beautiful young ladies!
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2020, 07:18:37 PM »

Leonor's covid test was negative. She and her classmates will remain in preventive quaranteen for 2 weeks, having their classes online, before safely returning to school.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: