Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leonor & Sofía  (Read 45501 times)
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2021, 01:20:37 AM »

Such a lovely young lady! Her parents have done an amazing job, with both their daughters. I imagine Sofia will be a wonderful support to her sister in the future.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2021, 01:32:10 AM »

It looks to me like she did a very good job on her first solo engagement. Smiley   I liked her dress, and I liked her shoes even more. The kitten heels were age appropriate IMO: not too little-girlish, and not too grown up.  Well done all around, Leonor!

I really like that Leo dresses appropriately for her age. She is only 15. I hate seeing young girls dressing provocatively. I'll take Leonor's wholesome style any day.

Here are Barbie's 2 daughters at ages 15 and 17. They are pre-occupied with trying to look sexy with the high heels, body shaping dresses, showing too much skin. At their ages, the result looks cheap and tacky. But I guess their audience is their instagram followers.  Their taste matches their mother's.

What a remarkable contrast!!  Yikes  Leti's feathery pink bustier from the other night would not be out of place in these pictures!   
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2021, 02:34:16 PM »

She did wonderful. I feel so old now.
I know what you mean. It seems like we were just seeing her off to her first day of school and now she's on her first solo engagement.
We blink again and she, after graduating from University is about to marry a lovely young partner while we sit in our nursing homes, trying to remember at whose wedding her mother had absolutely stolen the bride's thunder….

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2021, 06:25:33 PM »

She did wonderful. I feel so old now.
I know what you mean. It seems like we were just seeing her off to her first day of school and now she's on her first solo engagement.
We blink again and she, after graduating from University is about to marry a lovely young partner while we sit in our nursing homes, trying to remember at whose wedding her mother had absolutely stolen the bride's thunder….

Ugh, was it a scandinavian or benelux wedding? I forgot. 😂😂😂
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: June 01, 2021, 10:34:15 PM »

First public event of Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofía together and without their parents.

It will be next Saturday when they will participate in the program "A tree for Europe" that will take place in the Sierra del Rincón biosphere reserve, located in the Madrid municipality of Hayedo de Montejo.

For the solo premiere of the two daughters of the King and Queen, an event in the open air and with a clear ecological message has been chosen. Leonor and Sofía will be accompanied by 35 young people between 14 and 25 years old of different nationalities. At the meeting, six trees will be planted as a finishing touch for the international campaign "A tree for Europe", launched by the European Team association so that at least one tree is planted in all European municipalities.

https://www.lavanguardia....o-leonor-sofia-reyes.html
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: June 01, 2021, 11:10:34 PM »

First public event of Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofía together and without their parents.

It will be next Saturday when they will participate in the program "A tree for Europe" that will take place in the Sierra del Rincón biosphere reserve, located in the Madrid municipality of Hayedo de Montejo.

For the solo premiere of the two daughters of the King and Queen, an event in the open air and with a clear ecological message has been chosen. Leonor and Sofía will be accompanied by 35 young people between 14 and 25 years old of different nationalities. At the meeting, six trees will be planted as a finishing touch for the international campaign "A tree for Europe", launched by the European Team association so that at least one tree is planted in all European municipalities.

How wonderful! I feel like they’re so well prepared and I think it’ll be nice for Leonor to have her sister by her side in the future. Very excited for them.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: June 02, 2021, 12:05:58 AM »

How wonderful! I feel like they’re so well prepared and I think it’ll be nice for Leonor to have her sister by her side in the future. Very excited for them.

That’s really great, and I’m sure they have the poise and intelligence to pull this off with eclat.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2021, 03:03:37 PM »

The act in which Princess Leonor and her sister Infanta Sofía were going to participate this Saturday afternoon in Hayedo de Montejo has been postponed for meteorological reasons, due to a strong storm alert located in that area. They were going to close the ceremony of the '# AtreeforEurope' campaign, coinciding with World Environment Day.

https://www.europapress.e...menta-20210605140847.html
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2021, 09:51:21 PM »

The act in which Princess Leonor and her sister Infanta Sofía were going to participate this Saturday afternoon in Hayedo de Montejo has been postponed for meteorological reasons, due to a strong storm alert located in that area. They were going to close the ceremony of the '# AtreeforEurope' campaign, coinciding with World Environment Day.

https://www.europapress.e...menta-20210605140847.html

That must be disappointing for them but better safe than sorry.
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: June 16, 2021, 02:10:29 AM »

Should the Princess of Asturias still be referred to as Infanta?
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: June 16, 2021, 02:54:11 AM »

No, because “Infanta” is not the same as “Princess”.

https://www.purewow.com/n...s/infanta-sofia-explained
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: June 17, 2021, 01:47:04 AM »

No, because “Infanta” is not the same as “Princess”.

https://www.purewow.com/n...s/infanta-sofia-explained

Anastasia, Thank you for the explanation.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2021, 03:06:11 PM »

European program "One Tree for Europe"

@CasaReal

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: July 14, 2021, 04:11:40 PM »

This looks like a neat idea and I always love to see pictures of the Spanish princesses!  The high school teacher in me wonders, however, just how awkward this outing was for the teens involved!  Being photographed while walking with two princesses...I can just imagine the teenage tension, insecurity, not wanting to draw attention so you don't say anything, etc!  I hope I'm wrong and it was an outing filled with lots of laughter and joking and camaraderie for all involved!
Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2021, 04:10:53 AM »

Lovely to see the girls. I’m not sure why they’re dressed like twins but nice to see them in jeans.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: