Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leonor & Sofía  (Read 68853 times)
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: October 01, 2021, 03:52:59 PM »

The agenda for next week has been published, there are three solo engagements for Infanta Sofia.  Jumping

http://www.casareal.es/ES...ades_agenda-prevista.aspx

It seems she will "inherit" the music academy from her grandmother. I guess it will be an exciting week for the young lady.

It is a mistake, if you enter the link, the acts are of  queen Sofía
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: October 01, 2021, 04:11:42 PM »

The agenda for next week has been published, there are three solo engagements for Infanta Sofia.  Jumping

http://www.casareal.es/ES...ades_agenda-prevista.aspx

It seems she will "inherit" the music academy from her grandmother. I guess it will be an exciting week for the young lady.

It is a mistake, if you enter the link, the acts are of  queen Sofía

Ok, thanks. Strange that such a mistake happened.
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: October 31, 2021, 03:38:13 PM »

Leonor turns 16 today. Happy birthday.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: October 31, 2021, 05:30:20 PM »

It's crazy to think those sweet little babies - Leonor, Elisabeth, Christian - are stepping ever closer to adulthood. I feel old now.

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: October 31, 2021, 06:19:12 PM »

16, I can't believe it!
Mostly because until relatively recently she was dressed in the same way with her younger sister!

Happy birthday, Leonor!!! May you blossom and have a happy life!!!

I hope we'll get a new portrait pic!

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: October 31, 2021, 07:55:11 PM »

16!!! Time fly
Happy birthday Princessa

lilyrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: October 31, 2021, 09:41:06 PM »

It's crazy to think those sweet little babies - Leonor, Elisabeth, Christian - are stepping ever closer to adulthood. I feel old now.

I live in southwestern Ohio and remember seeing a short little blurb in my local newspaper about how the Crown Prince and Princess of Denmark had just welcomed a baby boy. I was really big into the Romanovs and the Victorian era of royals but I don't think it had registered with me that there were still royal families aside from the UK and Monaco until that moment. I remember reading shortly after about Leonor being born and melting over all the cute photos from that 2005 baby boom with Emmanuel and Alexia earlier that year too. I can't believe these same babies that got me more interested in the modern continental royals are almost adults now!
Emac0914

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: October 31, 2021, 11:58:51 PM »

I live in southwestern Ohio and remember seeing a short little blurb in my local newspaper about how the Crown Prince and Princess of Denmark had just welcomed a baby boy. I was really big into the Romanovs and the Victorian era of royals but I don't think it had registered with me that there were still royal families aside from the UK and Monaco until that moment. I remember reading shortly after about Leonor being born and melting over all the cute photos from that 2005 baby boom with Emmanuel and Alexia earlier that year too. I can't believe these same babies that got me more interested in the modern continental royals are almost adults now!

I was the same way in 2004 with the weddings - first Danish, then Spanish.  Really got me much more involved in following all these royal families.  Life continues on with all the births, christenings and more weddings.  I just don’t want to reflect on 16-17 years passing, yikes! 🤫

Happy birthday to Leonor! 🥳🎂🎉  Hope she was able to celebrate with her family while she was home for the Princess of Girona awards events.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: