Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking: The Queen's 1975 "Dismissal" letters to Australian Governor-General  (Read 2003 times)
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2020, 02:34:33 PM »

The Whitlam dismissal was a travesty.  And I don't like Whitlam at all.  But I do despise the political elite using their power to over-rule the will of the people.  It never works out in the end and the Whitlam dismissal created a distrust between Australians and politicians that runs deep to this day.

The ABC - who see Whitlam as second only to Nelson Mandela in terms of godliness - will be running with this for days.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2020, 04:42:42 PM »

The Whitlam dismissal was a travesty.  And I don't like Whitlam at all.  But I do despise the political elite using their power to over-rule the will of the people.  It never works out in the end and the Whitlam dismissal created a distrust between Australians and politicians that runs deep to this day.

The ABC - who see Whitlam as second only to Nelson Mandela in terms of godliness - will be running with this for days.

The days of left leaning ABC are decades ago ... every inquiry has disproved any perceived bias and just check the number of ex Murdoch flunkies who work there now
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2020, 04:59:27 PM »

We can agree to disagree.  Beer

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: