Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONACO NATIONAL DAY 2019  (Read 10026 times)
Booklover

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2019, 06:30:34 PM »

Cute kids. Caroline is lucky to have so many adorable grandchildren.  :)l
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2019, 06:34:04 PM »

It is a tradition that the hereditary prince is wearing an uniform of carabinieri  to the national day when he was a Young boy, it is not direspectful

http://marriane.eklablog....nces-de-monaco-a177607464
¨Prince Rainier wearing the uniform of Carabinieri at the national day with her sister Antoinette, he was 3 years old
You see it is a tradition and not a disrespectful
https://www.pinterest.fr/...;y=40&w=187&h=253

Nobody said it was disrespectful!
It might be tradition, but it is also unnecessary to dress up a small child in a uniform he has no connection with.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2019, 06:52:03 PM »

Albert at th same age of Jacques at the national fest

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4mQMODlzcz/

It's stating the obvious but Grace was so beautiful. What a lovely family picture - thanks for sharing!
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2019, 07:13:38 PM »

You are Always speaking od Charlene and the botox

but look at the photo of Caroline published by the palace, Caroline has also botox

https://www.facebook.com/...01465/?type=3&theater

Um no! Absolutely no sign of any Botox in that face or fillers, well done or otherwise. She's very wrinkled but can totally move her face.

Seriously if she's had Botox she should ask for a refund - hasn't worked at all.
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2019, 07:16:27 PM »

And no, pretty certain Pierre isn't smoking a joint on his way to mass, but just a roll up cigarette.
Sure looks like it to me. I dont know anyone who rolls their own tobacco anymore. And I know plenty who roll their own weed.
I can think of at least half a dozen friends off hand who roll their own cigs. It's not that rare.

Plenty of my friends roll their own cigarettes - it's a lot cheaper.

Don't know whether Pierre smokes joints or not but I'm pretty sure that he isn't doing that here.
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2019, 07:46:57 PM »

Is that really Charlene? She should stop with the ps. Also, I know he is the heir, but it's kinda disrespectful to have a child in a uniform (do I see a medal too?).

It might be tradition, but it is also unnecessary to dress up a small child in a uniform he has no connection with.

Umm yeah someone did. She was just pointing out the history in response to that comment.
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2019, 08:09:28 PM »

She cannot smile but what does she do here, ?

https://www.facebook.com/...68075/?type=3&theater

It's an attempt ...
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2019, 12:23:46 AM »

Is that really Charlene? She should stop with the ps. Also, I know he is the heir, but it's kinda disrespectful to have a child in a uniform (do I see a medal too?).

Umm yeah someone did. She was just pointing out the history in response to that comment.

I guess my comment is meant? I think I'm the only one who commented on Jacques's uniform before.

No I didn't say or imply that it is disrespectful, just that he is a young boy and should be dressed as such and that small boys have no role in the military, so it is strange to have them dressed in military uniforms (with honours and such!; and in days of yore even have full-on military ranks! yikes!). I still stand by that, though I do appreciate the posts clarifying whose or what type of uniform it is and why little Jacques is wearing it, still strange though and should be changed imo to give right to wear once at least an adult even if without military training.

There's no way Caro had anything done, botox or fillers or surgery. As Lady Hermione says, if she's done anything she should demand a refund and sue the doc!
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2019, 12:37:07 AM »

I guess my comment is meant? I think I'm the only one who commented on Jacques's uniform before.

No I didn't say or imply that it is disrespectful, just that he is a young boy and should be dressed as such and that small boys have no role in the military, so it is strange to have them dressed in military uniforms (with honours and such!; and in days of yore even have full-on military ranks! yikes!). I still stand by that, though I do appreciate the posts clarifying whose or what type of uniform it is and why little Jacques is wearing it, still strange though and should be changed imo to give right to wear once at least an adult even if without military training.

There's no way Caro had anything done, botox or fillers or surgery. As Lady Hermione says, if she's done anything she should demand a refund and sue the doc!
I was referring to the person I quoted who directly said it was disrespectful, not you. Wink
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2019, 12:58:38 AM »

I was referring to the person I quoted who directly said it was disrespectful, not you. Wink

Ah ok! Beer
AunumnLeaves

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2019, 07:07:09 AM »

Hello friends!  Wink

Usually I am just looking through this site, but nothing will keep me from commenting today.
Well... uniform in childhood and fixed traditions ...
To begin with, it would be better for someone to study the topic before making judgments on any issue....
..."disrespectful" ...huh Roll Eyes  Blink

Please check 21-47min and you will see the little Prince Albert in the same uniform: Whistle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy8rujbgWYU

Tribute to Princess Grace ...and Pr. Albert tears are understable... very touching moment ... I would cried too:
https://www.instagram.com...m_source=ig_web_copy_link

... but why Charlene almost cries here... wow... wow...wow... something is behind the scene:
https://www.instagram.com...m_source=ig_web_copy_link

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2019, 04:43:06 PM »

I think he looks adorable in his uniform     and Gabby's little red hat, what a personality!

The youngest grand baby is just beautiful, what gorgeous eyes.  He really looks like his grandfather Stefano.  Caroline is lucky to have such good relationships with her children.   It looks like in all their travels together they have a fun time and enjoy each other.

Yes, for sure it looks like Charlene is almost crying.  She's looked so morose lately, it seem likely something is going on behind the scenes.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2019, 09:34:18 PM »

wow, yes, she looks very much like crying.

I hope she won't have to waver her rights to write a book after they divorce "My side". I for one would love to read it.
tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2019, 11:25:45 PM »

The tribute to Grace was lovely.
Lady Mellie

Mini Member

San Marino San Marino

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2019, 11:36:37 PM »

Group photo :