Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ari Behn is dead  (Read 88707 times)
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2019, 12:04:35 AM »

How awful, so sad he could not get the support he needed.  His poor girls. 

amethyst

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2019, 12:08:45 AM »

omg, that is just awful ... I feel so sorry for the girls, just knowing that they will forever associate the holidays with their fatherís death. hope the Shaman keeps his nose and his opinions out of their business during this terrible time

Iím so sorry for your loss Celia :[
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2019, 12:09:19 AM »

That's horrible and sad news. I never could "warm up" to him, but I've read he was a gifted novelist, artist and great father.

Poor girls...poor family...so difficult around Christmas time. RIP.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2019, 12:10:36 AM »

My husband killed himself while we were in the process of divorcing.  It's just awful to go through. You never really recover.  Poor man, poor girls, also poor Martha Louise.

So sorry to hear that, Celia   Sad

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2019, 12:22:00 AM »

Shocked.  Those poor girls.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2019, 12:59:06 AM »

What horrible news. I feel so bad for his poor daughters and for Ari himself to be in such a dark place. I hope he is at peace and his family and friends will be given privacy while they grieve.
tsarinya

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2019, 01:20:53 AM »

I struggle badly with depression. Things like birthdays and Christmas are really difficult for me. Iím having a bad time at the moment and I ended up having a cry in my bedroom at the end of the day.
It can be a very difficult time for people and Iím so sorry that Ari couldnít see his way through his darkness. I hope his daughters and the rest of his loved ones get all the help they need to process this and the press leaves them alone to grieve.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2019, 01:38:18 AM »

I struggle badly with depression. Things like birthdays and Christmas are really difficult for me. Iím having a bad time at the moment and I ended up having a cry in my bedroom at the end of the day.
It can be a very difficult time for people and Iím so sorry that Ari couldnít see his way through his darkness. I hope his daughters and the rest of his loved ones get all the help they need to process this and the press leaves them alone to grieve.

Hug
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2019, 01:40:37 AM »

All the  Hug.
KimmySue

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2019, 01:45:24 AM »

Such sad news. I hope his daughters will get the support they need.

Celia and tsarina  Hug
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2019, 01:50:15 AM »

Hug to you. Itís a tough, awful thing to battle. Sometimes the other side feels far but itís there. Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2019, 02:02:19 AM »

Hug  Celia and tsarina  Hug

This is just terribly sad on every level.  Bless his soul and grant him peace, his poor family and daughters.  What a terrible thing to happen and right at Christmas.....it will never be the same for them.  Those poor girls, first their mother is swanning all over with a con man now to lose their father, their world is reeling, I hope they're being kept safe and protected.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2019, 02:35:36 AM »

Hug Hug Yes

G Hug

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Night Blooming Jasmine

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2019, 02:43:21 AM »

How heartbreaking, I had no idea he was struggling so much. My heart is heavy for his young children and family.

And to Celia and Tsarinya and anyone else in similar situations, good thoughts your way and please know there is help if you need it. ❤️
kathl29

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2019, 02:54:42 AM »

How truly heartbreaking for his girls. I am glad that they were also with their grandparents and not just their mother and the Shamen so they had an immediate wider support network with them.

I also feel for Ariís parents and siblings for who Xmas will also never be the same again.

Ari had been so open about his mental health struggles and I so hoped that he had started to improve. Hopefully he is now at the peace he has sought for so long.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: