Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ari Behn is dead  (Read 55249 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: January 03, 2020, 04:01:22 PM »

amethyst

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: January 03, 2020, 04:11:42 PM »

I wonder what the meaning is of the pink ribbons/headband  ML and her daughters are wearing... 🤔

I was wondering the same - I thought maybe mental heath awareness but that one is green apparently
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: January 03, 2020, 04:38:48 PM »

I am heartbroken and so sorry for his girls; may they find the emotional support that they need now and in the future.

Devastating funeral.
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: January 03, 2020, 04:42:39 PM »

I know ML was there to support her children but I hope she didnít make it too much about ( sensitive her)

Contrast the last picture with her being hugged and Ari Benís mother standing next to her
The Behns were warmly hugged by the NRF and also by Prince Daniel and Princess Laurentien and MM's mum. The sight of them all watching Ari's coffin being driven to his resting place was so  painful.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: January 03, 2020, 04:47:09 PM »

I know ML was there to support her children but I hope she didnít make it too much about ( sensitive her)

Contrast the last picture with her being hugged and Ari Benís mother standing next to her
The Behns were warmly hugged by the NRF and also by Prince Daniel and Princess Laurentien and MM's mum. The sight of them all watching Ari's coffin being driven to his resting place was so  painful.

Yes it was.  Painful and poignant.

I feel for the entire family and hope that they take the time to heal.
Queenís Tea

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: January 03, 2020, 05:22:25 PM »

As much as I truly wish this hadnít happened and my heart aches for his daughters (I have been there and could painfully identify with his daughterís words), it does show that this is a family like any other when it comes to grief.  Seeing pictures like these humanizes them.  They arenít exempt from lifeís painful experiences.  I sure wish his daughters didnít have to go through this, however.  Life changing for them.  Sad
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 05:37:16 PM by Queenís Tea » Logged
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: January 03, 2020, 05:36:13 PM »

Those poor girls. I hope they are getting all the support and love they will need not just in these next few weeks but the rest of their lives.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Lemon drizzle

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: January 03, 2020, 05:44:35 PM »

How sad that someone else who was so obviously greatly loved felt he had nothing to live for.

RIP Ari

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: January 03, 2020, 05:48:08 PM »

I'm sure the girls (and even ML) will receive proper support by the family and professionals but noone is ever fully recovered from something like this.

Lemon drizzle

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: January 03, 2020, 05:52:21 PM »

You never get over something like this, but hopefully find a way to live with the loss
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: January 03, 2020, 05:55:53 PM »

I am heartbroken and so sorry for his girls; may they find the emotional support that they need now and in the future.

Devastating funeral.

The devastated, haunting looks on his daughter's faces will be unforgettable. The sisters will need not only emotional support but counseling too - they need to know this was not in any way their fault. It's also becoming apparent that depression can run in families - so they need to be aware of the signs and symptoms in their own selves, and to seek help if needed.

The family has handled this wonderfully thus far, in the best possible way.

Depression can be so deep and overwhelming that no matter the support, love and help received, the person cannot see their way out of that pit. Ari must have been in just such a place.

Peace, love and comfort to them all.

Edited to add - I do hope, after a suitable period, Maud will publish the children's book she wrote with her father. It would be lasting memorial, and any proceeds could be given to a charity that helps those who suffer from depression.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 06:12:36 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Do what you can, where you are, with what youíve got.   Teddy Roosevelt
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: January 03, 2020, 06:20:19 PM »

A poignant eulogy from Maud - and a beautiful good-bye. He was loved - he didn't know how much.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: January 03, 2020, 06:38:35 PM »

TheMorWearsPrada

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: January 03, 2020, 06:52:00 PM »

I know it is not the same, but my godfather that I was very close to died when I was the same age Maud is, and I don't have to see the video, just reading her words made me cry.

It would be lovely if the book Ari and Maud wrote together were to be released, but of course, only if Maud chooses for it to be.

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: January 03, 2020, 07:07:22 PM »

I can relate to that. My dad's death at 83 was completely expected, but the sight of my brothers placing Dad's coffin in the hearse was the worst moment of the funeral. That's when reality hits prior to the burial, that your loved one is truly forever gone.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: