Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ari Behn is dead  (Read 55282 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: January 03, 2020, 01:27:09 PM »

fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: January 03, 2020, 01:30:30 PM »

Is shaman attending?  Confused
According to Vanitatis, he is not.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: January 03, 2020, 01:35:58 PM »

Is shaman attending?  Confused
According to Vanitatis, he is not.
Thank God!

Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: January 03, 2020, 01:39:32 PM »

Heart breaking speeches by Ari's parents and daughter. Expressing their strong love. I'm sobbing Cry
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: January 03, 2020, 01:44:55 PM »

Maud's speech was heart-breaking... Cry

Queen’s Tea

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: January 03, 2020, 01:46:15 PM »

No clue what’s being said but language really doesn’t matter - it’s heartbreaking to hear the pain in their voices.  
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: January 03, 2020, 01:48:13 PM »

Oh,his poor loving siblings!
Damned disease ! So much love around him and he just couldn't stand the pain. Sorry, I don't understand their words but they  are breaking my heart.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: January 03, 2020, 01:55:03 PM »

Oh,his poor loving siblings!
Damned disease ! So much love around him and he just couldn't stand the pain. Sorry, I don't understand their words but they  are breaking my heart.

I think you don't need to understand the words to know what's being said.
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: January 03, 2020, 01:58:50 PM »

When the royals arrived, Astrid, her lady in waiting, Mette-Marit and her mother and kids stood between the photographers and the church, so when Haakon arrived with Märtha and the girls it was hardly possible to see them when they hurried inside, it was also resepctfully done inside the church when they arrived.
https://www.nrk.no/norge/...?index=0#album-1-14844971

Or this link
https://direkte.vg.no/nyh...dognet/videos/190386?wide

that was very cleverly done - Haakon accompanied ML and the girls and then MM stood with her children and family
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: January 03, 2020, 02:09:09 PM »

Is this Laurentien? She's the godmother of one of the girls, right?

Yes, she is Leah Isadora's godmother.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: January 03, 2020, 02:14:19 PM »

Is this Laurentien? She's the godmother of one of the girls, right?

Yes, she is Leah Isadora's godmother.

Thank you.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: January 03, 2020, 02:18:51 PM »

Maud said in her speech she was going to give the drawing of Ari to him as a Christmas present  Cry

I was going to give you this drawing as a Christmas present. As I drew it, I thought about how much I love you and how excited I was to see your reaction.

I haven't seen you in two weeks, and I already miss you so much. We were going to celebrate Christmas together, and I was so looking forward to seeing you again. But now I will never be able to see your smile and your kind eyes again. And I will never be able to give you my best drawing of you so far. It breaks my heart.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 02:27:05 PM by Lady Adelaide » Logged
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: January 03, 2020, 02:30:34 PM »

The Mission?
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: January 03, 2020, 02:36:04 PM »

We had no idea that you would pass away so early in our lives. We thought you would be here and follow us down the aisle in the church when we get married, see what we do with our lives, see what kind of people we become, see our improvements in art, make-up and horseback riding, and become the grandfather of our future children

When I was scared of monsters under the bed, you said you should protect me, and I thought you were strong enough to scare them away, and that I was safe while you were there. You always made me feel so safe and gave such nice hugs. You were my hero, Dad. I look up to you like that and love you so much.

We know you were very sad, but you said you got better. You must have kept things secret and tried to hide from us how hurt you really were as to not worry us. It has been difficult for us children. I often think that we should have been there more for you, even though we know we can't think that way. We're going to miss you so much.
Our dear, beloved father. You always said you were so proud of us, but I hope you know how proud we are of you too. You are so incredibly talented, good and kind. We are proud of what you did, and are proud of the person we have as a dad.
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: January 03, 2020, 02:48:20 PM »

Maud said in her speech she was going to give the drawing of Ari to him as a Christmas present  Cry

I was going to give you this drawing as a Christmas present. As I drew it, I thought about how much I love you and how excited I was to see your reaction.

I haven't seen you in two weeks, and I already miss you so much. We were going to celebrate Christmas together, and I was so looking forward to seeing you again. But now I will never be able to see your smile and your kind eyes again. And I will never be able to give you my best drawing of you so far. It breaks my heart.

Gosh that is sweet and heartbreaking Cry As some others have said, it's so cruel that in that moment he didn't understand how loved and cherished he was. Poor ML looks absolutely crushed.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: