Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ari Behn is dead  (Read 55503 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: January 03, 2020, 02:48:39 PM »

We had no idea that you would pass away so early in our lives. We thought you would be here and follow us down the aisle in the church when we get married, see what we do with our lives, see what kind of people we become, see our improvements in art, make-up and horseback riding, and become the grandfather of our future children

When I was scared of monsters under the bed, you said you should protect me, and I thought you were strong enough to scare them away, and that I was safe while you were there. You always made me feel so safe and gave such nice hugs. You were my hero, Dad. I look up to you like that and love you so much.

We know you were very sad, but you said you got better. You must have kept things secret and tried to hide from us how hurt you really were as to not worry us. It has been difficult for us children. I often think that we should have been there more for you, even though we know we can't think that way. We're going to miss you so much.
Our dear, beloved father. You always said you were so proud of us, but I hope you know how proud we are of you too. You are so incredibly talented, good and kind. We are proud of what you did, and are proud of the person we have as a dad.

Cry Cry
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: January 03, 2020, 02:59:05 PM »

Maud said in her speech she was going to give the drawing of Ari to him as a Christmas present  Cry

I was going to give you this drawing as a Christmas present. As I drew it, I thought about how much I love you and how excited I was to see your reaction.

I haven't seen you in two weeks, and I already miss you so much. We were going to celebrate Christmas together, and I was so looking forward to seeing you again. But now I will never be able to see your smile and your kind eyes again. And I will never be able to give you my best drawing of you so far. It breaks my heart.

Gosh that is sweet and heartbreaking Cry As some others have said, it's so cruel that in that moment he didn't understand how loved and cherished he was. Poor ML looks absolutely crushed.

This is all so sad. They all look so heartbroken.
hrhpita

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: January 03, 2020, 02:59:46 PM »

We had no idea that you would pass away so early in our lives. We thought you would be here and follow us down the aisle in the church when we get married, see what we do with our lives, see what kind of people we become, see our improvements in art, make-up and horseback riding, and become the grandfather of our future children

When I was scared of monsters under the bed, you said you should protect me, and I thought you were strong enough to scare them away, and that I was safe while you were there. You always made me feel so safe and gave such nice hugs. You were my hero, Dad. I look up to you like that and love you so much.

We know you were very sad, but you said you got better. You must have kept things secret and tried to hide from us how hurt you really were as to not worry us. It has been difficult for us children. I often think that we should have been there more for you, even though we know we can't think that way. We're going to miss you so much.
Our dear, beloved father. You always said you were so proud of us, but I hope you know how proud we are of you too. You are so incredibly talented, good and kind. We are proud of what you did, and are proud of the person we have as a dad.

Oh those poor girls.  I don't even know what to say...My heart goes out to them.   Cry Cry

Thank you, Lady Adelaide for posting/translating. Very touching.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: January 03, 2020, 03:00:57 PM »

Oh those poor girls.  I don't even know what to say...My heart goes out to them.   Cry Cry

Thank you, Lady Adelaide for posting/translating. Very touching.

Indeed thank you very much, Lady Adelaide. Star
amethyst

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: January 03, 2020, 03:01:27 PM »

I am standing here pumping gas and literally sobbing as I read this ... just heartbreaking. those poor girls. even if his life was so painful that he couldn’t see another option than to end it, I hope Ari realized just how much he was loved

and thank god the shaman had the sense to stay away
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: January 03, 2020, 03:07:10 PM »

Thanks a lot for the translation, Lady Adelaide. Such tender words.
A heart-tearing,heartfelt  funeral.
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: January 03, 2020, 03:11:20 PM »

Seeing this being broadcast makes me both very sad and very angry.  A more private un-televised ceremony could have been just as “insert word here” but would also have ensure the girls privacy. 

As many of you pointed out he’s gotten this level of funeral because of guilt and anger at depression as a whole.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: January 03, 2020, 03:14:14 PM »

Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: January 03, 2020, 03:18:00 PM »

I wonder what the meaning is of the pink ribbons/headband  ML and her daughters are wearing... 🤔
Queen’s Tea

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: January 03, 2020, 03:32:28 PM »

Utterly heartbreaking and truly beautiful.  Thank you for translating. 
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: January 03, 2020, 03:42:01 PM »

What a beautiful church! So many lovely flowers,  a lovely tribute to a lovely human being and devoted father.
RIP Ari.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: January 03, 2020, 03:45:23 PM »

Very moving and beautiful ceremony, and so many went there to show their support. I hope he found peace. RIP. 47 is too young to go.  I can not help but think he had so many years ahead of him and things to look forward. Its hard for the ones left behind. There's now always void and sadness when there are birthdays, graduations, when the girls get married, start family of their own. Maud's speech said it so beautifully. Oh, what a loss...

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: January 03, 2020, 03:45:41 PM »

...and it just hit me. Ari's my age, born the same year. Whammo, here come the tears.

Rest in peace.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: January 03, 2020, 03:46:29 PM »

In her speech, Maud encouraged others who are suffering to reach out and ask for help

I just want to say to anyone who has gone through mental illness, that there is always a way out. Even though it doesn't feel that way. There are people out there who can help. Everyone deserves love and joy. To ask for help is never a weakness, but strength

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: January 03, 2020, 03:54:33 PM »

I know ML was there to support her children but I hope she didn’t make it too much about ( sensitive her)

Contrast the last picture with her being hugged and Ari Ben’s mother standing next to her
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: