Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ari Behn is dead  (Read 55409 times)
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: January 03, 2020, 07:26:27 PM »

My heart breaks for the girls. I am a 47 yr old adult and when my father passed away two years ago, I remembered the devastation and pain I was in.  I could not imagine having to grow through that at such a young age.  I pray they find peace and courage to get through this.  I also pray that ML will focus on her daughters and not that idiotic boyfriend of hers.  Her children should be her main focus at the moment.
Royaltyfan

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: January 03, 2020, 07:28:20 PM »

I guess we now see the end of the shaman Thinking

I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart, I am never without it... - E.E. Cummings
Queen’s Tea

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: January 03, 2020, 07:30:00 PM »

I hope you are right.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: January 03, 2020, 07:33:51 PM »

I hope so. ML has full custody of her daughters now and can no longer travel the world with him like she used to.
lilyrose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: January 03, 2020, 07:36:12 PM »

Absolutely love these photos. Ingrid supporting her cousin, MM hugging Maud, Martha Louise being comforted by her niece. It shows the closeness of this family and you can really see how tight-knit and supportive they are with one another. You cannot fake this kind of sympathy or affection so easily.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: January 03, 2020, 07:52:11 PM »

I wonder what the meaning is of the pink ribbons/headband  ML and her daughters are wearing... 🤔

Maud said in her speech that pink was Ari's favourite colour, so they all wore pink to honour him.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: January 03, 2020, 08:03:28 PM »

Thank you so much 😊
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: January 03, 2020, 08:16:21 PM »

I wonder what the meaning is of the pink ribbons/headband  ML and her daughters are wearing... 🤔

Maud said in her speech that pink was Ari's favourite colour, so they all wore pink to honour him.

Awww I was wondering if it was something like that. I hope that little pop of color reminded them how much the happy times outweighed the sadness of today.
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: January 03, 2020, 08:25:05 PM »

this was a terribly sad event but the genuine love and support from all parts of the family was clear to see - the NRF were just a family today.

The girls will be fine, they have this  support - it doesn't always appear at high profile  funerals and in the aftermath
dk

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: January 03, 2020, 08:40:52 PM »

Did Ari's "girlfriend" attend the funeral?
The whole ceremony looked like they had never divorced... while reality is somewhat different and it's a pity that the girls hadn't met their father for two weeks before Christmas and they spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with the "shaman" instead of their father...

I hope it's a wake-up call for Martha L., it's time to grow up at the age of 48.

Maud Angelica seems to be a very talented and strong-minded girl, on the basis of her mimicry she could be a great actress as well.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 08:47:25 PM by dk » Logged
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: January 03, 2020, 08:52:28 PM »

It is two weeks since her father died she ment, not two weeks before christmas.
dk

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: January 03, 2020, 08:59:48 PM »

She couldn't give him her Christmas gift, the portrait...
Katestolemyname

Mini Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: January 03, 2020, 09:08:53 PM »

Heard the church bells ring for Ari while I was in the city center today. I didn't know him personally, but I work within the media, so many of my friends did, and there's no doubt in my mind that he must have been an amazing person!

A fun story from the first time I met Ari: This was back in 2004, I was 16, and my mom and I met him at an airport. My mom told me (I was ahead of her: "Kate, look, it's Ari Behn.) He heard it, looked at us both, waived and said "Hi there." So warm. My mom felt embarassed, but his reaction totally eased that down.

The second time I met him was as a grown up, as a reporter at an event. A few years later, he worked with the same publishing house as I did, so I met him a few times. He always showed the same respect and interest in me, although I was so young back then. Such a confidence boost!

I don't know him in any way, but that "he can make anyone feel seen and special " part, I can totally relate to that.

So so sad that he's gone. I think he carried a depth and a darkness that in the end overwon the light. In that regard, I really love how Marianne, (his mother put it): he walked into the light.

Hopefully he can find his eternal light.
dk

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: January 03, 2020, 09:16:44 PM »

Katestolemyname, beautifully worded.

In the meantime I've found Ebba's photo among the people arriving before the funeral, because she was named on a Belga image. She is a very tall woman.

https://www.belgaimage.be/#/image/159907611
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: January 03, 2020, 09:25:22 PM »

Did Ari's "girlfriend" attend the funeral?
The whole ceremony looked like they had never divorced... while reality is somewhat different and it's a pity that the girls hadn't met their father for two weeks before Christmas and they spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with the "shaman" instead of their father...

I hope it's a wake-up call for Martha L., it's time to grow up at the age of 48.

Maud Angelica seems to be a very talented and strong-minded girl, on the basis of her mimicry she could be a great actress as well.

I can only hope Ari could feel the love and loss today....their faces, just tears you up.  Why wasn't Victoria there?  I understand the Denmark cousins are having their NY kurs, but I find it sad the entire families didn't turn out to support the family.   

It is a pity the girls had to spend Christmas with their selfish mother and her con/shamman.  Harold and Sofia look gutted, as do MM from Norway, ML looks like she's putting on an act JMO.

I have no hope she'll ever grow up and care about anyone but herself.  She's spent the last 48 years being coddled and spoiled, she'll not grow up now.  Her girls are old enough to be figuring their mother out, when they do, it won't be pretty.  IMO they should live with their grandparents (either set) or anyone but her and the con/shamman.  It's not like she's home much, what with travelling the world shilling for a conman.  I really expected to see him, ML is such a brat, I  figured she'd pitch a fit and everyone would give in like they always do.

The oldest girl has a look, it's not shock like the other girls, more of a determined, arms crossed,  I've seen what's before my eyes and I'm not going to pretend. (I know they're just pictures and I shouldn't read anything but she looks very grown up all of a sudden) 

My heart can barely stand to see this open grief.  I really wish it could have been private.  In the future, no matter how old the girls are when they come up on these, they'll feel the grief in full all over again.  Cry

The Christmas gift she couldn't give him  just rips your soul.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: