Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ari Behn is dead  (Read 72233 times)
Kayzilla

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: February 06, 2020, 08:25:21 PM »

She’s very courageous to tackle such a heavy subject at such a young age and especially a time of such personal grief.
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: February 06, 2020, 08:29:36 PM »

very brave of Maud but also very thoughtful of the panel making the award, likely to have much impact and also help the girls' healing process
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: February 06, 2020, 11:04:53 PM »

Very great work of Maud. Although she would certainly want to give the price back in exchange for her father.

Brave young lady. Thumb up
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: June 18, 2020, 10:50:30 AM »

Ari's family and friends are holding an art exhibition with Ari's works at Galleri Varden on Jelřya.

The exhibition consists mainly of Ari's own paintings, but also photographs of him taken by Per Heimly and paintings by Mikael Persbrandt and Espen Eiborg. Maud Behn has also contributed with drawings of her father.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: June 18, 2020, 10:56:40 AM »

Nice iniative to remember their father and (former) husband.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: June 18, 2020, 12:58:43 PM »

Indeed very nice.

But so sad too. You can tell by looking at the pictures how torn the girls are still are.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: June 18, 2020, 03:25:49 PM »

Indeed very nice.

But so sad too. You can tell by looking at the pictures how torn the girls are still are.

Yes, I was struck by that too.  Poor girls!
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: July 02, 2020, 02:45:50 AM »

I may be being over cynical here, but to me ML doesn't seem interested or engaged? She's wearing a bright, eye catching dress and seems to be posing? It may just be my interpretation of the photos but she just doesnt seem "there" with her kids on the same emotional level, as the three girls are so clearly still suffering from this loss, and will do perhaps forever.

As a humourous aside, the photo of the three girls stood in a line with ML on the left, the expression on the girl on the far right (Leah? I'm not sure which are which!) Seems to be the expression of all of us when we learned of ML's new relationship, she looks as if to be saying "wtf were you thinking?"
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: July 02, 2020, 04:17:02 AM »

I may be being over cynical here, but to me ML doesn't seem interested or engaged? She's wearing a bright, eye catching dress and seems to be posing? It may just be my interpretation of the photos but she just doesnt seem "there" with her kids on the same emotional level, as the three girls are so clearly still suffering from this loss, and will do perhaps forever.

As a humourous aside, the photo of the three girls stood in a line with ML on the left, the expression on the girl on the far right (Leah? I'm not sure which are which!) Seems to be the expression of all of us when we learned of ML's new relationship, she looks as if to be saying "wtf were you thinking?"

Interesting observation.  The dress seems a little “off” (a little too cheerful). 

To be fair, it must be a bit awkward.  She’s in a new relationship (ugh) but still called upon as it were to mourn her ex-husband.  I get a tinge of sadness from her.  It must be hard to accept the way he died and to be left with three daughters who have to wrap their minds around what happened while at the same time she wants to be  happy about her new relationship.  And having to do all of this in the public eye.  I’m glad I’m not in her position.  But then if I were in her position, I sure would not be dating that dude.  Wink
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: July 02, 2020, 07:48:18 AM »

Interesting observation.  The dress seems a little “off” (a little too cheerful). 

To be fair, it must be a bit awkward.  She’s in a new relationship (ugh) but still called upon as it were to mourn her ex-husband.  I get a tinge of sadness from her.  It must be hard to accept the way he died and to be left with three daughters who have to wrap their minds around what happened while at the same time she wants to be  happy about her new relationship.  And having to do all of this in the public eye.  I’m glad I’m not in her position.  But then if I were in her position, I sure would not be dating that dude.  Wink

It's certainly much harder for the girls than it is for ML. For her Ari was literally dead for many years already, before he really died. I mean she has much more emotional distance to his death.

Add to this that I sometimes get the impression (or actually with ML quite often) that she doesn't know how to behave appropriately. I don't think f.e. that she's really laughing about it, she rather doesn't seem to get how her behaviour reflects on others.
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: July 02, 2020, 09:39:33 AM »

It's certainly much harder for the girls than it is for ML. For her Ari was literally dead for many years already, before he really died. I mean she has much more emotional distance to his death.

Add to this that I sometimes get the impression (or actually with ML quite often) that she doesn't know how to behave appropriately. I don't think f.e. that she's really laughing about it, she rather doesn't seem to get how her behaviour reflects on others.

Really?  I don’t follow them closely but I got the impression that they remained friends post-divorce.  And she had a really nice post or two on Instagram after he passed.  I could be totally mistaken though.  Regardless, I agree she had moved on from him to that Durek guy so she likely didn’t have the same reaction/connection her girls did. 

Agree about her behavior.  She’s a little “out there“ in most respects so not surprised in this situation.  But she does seem to be there for her daughters.  They’re still pretty young to be on their own, especially after losing their dad.
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: July 02, 2020, 05:15:46 PM »

Wasn't he an admitted alcoholic and depressed? That could have been very hard for ML for many years. Many creative types have addiction demons and other mental illnesses. Not always but a higher than in the regular population.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: July 02, 2020, 06:42:15 PM »

Really?  I don’t follow them closely but I got the impression that they remained friends post-divorce.  And she had a really nice post or two on Instagram after he passed.  I could be totally mistaken though.  Regardless, I agree she had moved on from him to that Durek guy so she likely didn’t have the same reaction/connection her girls did. 

Agree about her behavior.  She’s a little “out there“ in most respects so not surprised in this situation.  But she does seem to be there for her daughters.  They’re still pretty young to be on their own, especially after losing their dad.

Oh, I didn't mean to say that she wasn't touched by his death. But it's for sure different for her and easier to cope with it than for her daughters.
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: July 02, 2020, 07:07:23 PM »

Oh, I didn't mean to say that she wasn't touched by his death. But it's for sure different for her and easier to cope with it than for her daughters.

Gotcha.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: July 03, 2020, 08:21:02 AM »

Ari and she had already decided that they would not share a life together and she had "replaced" his position with the infamous shamane, while, as a parent, he had a different standing in their daughter's life. So he only had the function "father of my children" when he died. Of course they share a lot of memories. It must be a bit ackward for her - to remember his life and their time together while she has moved on.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: