Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - News & Events 2020  (Read 31984 times)
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: August 19, 2020, 02:30:03 AM »

That pic of Hoefia and her dog reminds me of the pose wannabe instsgram influencers strike with a generic caption like "living my best life" or "take me back". Clearly the focus is on Hoefia (primarily her legs judging by the see through skirt) rather than the environment/locations the post claims to be highlighting.
Very trashy, a pathetic attempt to seem "cool" or "woke", not becoming of a royal at all.

Also is it just me or is the photo wonky? Like the photographer wasnt holding the camera straight? Yet Snakey seems straight and of course in the centre.

Gosh you guys are hard markers!  Grin  They are not outstanding photographs but they are OK, IMO.  They are the sort of holiday pic you have where when you look at them you remember what the rest of the place looked like and the fun things you did.  I don't think either of these two holds themselves out as being good photographers, do they?  If they do, then I withdraw what I've said.   The only one that bothers me is the last one with Sofia in the see-through skirt.  Skewed horizons really bother me and I would fix that in post-processing. 

Hahaha when it comes to most other royals, I can be quite lenient Wink but for Sofia I reserve my most harsh dishing Tongue
For saying that this 'series' of posts are supposed to be highlighting the wonderful Swedish nature, I find it a little distracting to have Sofia front and centre of photos as it removes the awe effect of seeing nature. I can't help but think that Sofia views herself as some sort of influencer, given her use of social media in the past, and her current love of posing in nature and having someone take photos of her. I agree that the photos published are nice personal souvenirs of holidays, but I don't think they are very effective at highlighting the surroundings of the photograph- there seems to be an ulterior motive of promoting Sofia only (I can't recall too many of CP or many front-facing photographs of Alex or Gabe). I can't comment on anyone's photography skills (I wouldn't know the first thing about taking a good photo!) but holding the camera straight seems to be an obvious rule  Grin

You said it much better than I could have Star It's always about self promotion with Snakey, always. CP and the boys are just props, always have been. It's all about her image, she's trying to be portrayed as Saint Sofia currently.

RE picture quality: I am not a pro by any means but even as an amateur I realize composition and lighting are important. These photos aren't good enough to show to your friends as holiday snaps never mind to post as some kind of tourist guide. I haven't got the slightest feel for the beauty of these places, it's all about the snake.

Thank you for the star, KC, and one  Star back to you in honour of the wonderful posts you make across this forum that I always thoroughly enjoy reading  Smiley
karma chamelion

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: August 19, 2020, 02:49:40 AM »

That pic of Hoefia and her dog reminds me of the pose wannabe instsgram influencers strike with a generic caption like "living my best life" or "take me back". Clearly the focus is on Hoefia (primarily her legs judging by the see through skirt) rather than the environment/locations the post claims to be highlighting.
Very trashy, a pathetic attempt to seem "cool" or "woke", not becoming of a royal at all.

Also is it just me or is the photo wonky? Like the photographer wasnt holding the camera straight? Yet Snakey seems straight and of course in the centre.

Gosh you guys are hard markers!  Grin  They are not outstanding photographs but they are OK, IMO.  They are the sort of holiday pic you have where when you look at them you remember what the rest of the place looked like and the fun things you did.  I don't think either of these two holds themselves out as being good photographers, do they?  If they do, then I withdraw what I've said.   The only one that bothers me is the last one with Sofia in the see-through skirt.  Skewed horizons really bother me and I would fix that in post-processing. 

Hahaha when it comes to most other royals, I can be quite lenient Wink but for Sofia I reserve my most harsh dishing Tongue
For saying that this 'series' of posts are supposed to be highlighting the wonderful Swedish nature, I find it a little distracting to have Sofia front and centre of photos as it removes the awe effect of seeing nature. I can't help but think that Sofia views herself as some sort of influencer, given her use of social media in the past, and her current love of posing in nature and having someone take photos of her. I agree that the photos published are nice personal souvenirs of holidays, but I don't think they are very effective at highlighting the surroundings of the photograph- there seems to be an ulterior motive of promoting Sofia only (I can't recall too many of CP or many front-facing photographs of Alex or Gabe). I can't comment on anyone's photography skills (I wouldn't know the first thing about taking a good photo!) but holding the camera straight seems to be an obvious rule  Grin

You said it much better than I could have Star It's always about self promotion with Snakey, always. CP and the boys are just props, always have been. It's all about her image, she's trying to be portrayed as Saint Sofia currently.

RE picture quality: I am not a pro by any means but even as an amateur I realize composition and lighting are important. These photos aren't good enough to show to your friends as holiday snaps never mind to post as some kind of tourist guide. I haven't got the slightest feel for the beauty of these places, it's all about the snake.

Thank you for the star, KC, and one  Star back to you in honour of the wonderful posts you make across this forum that I always thoroughly enjoy reading  Smiley

Aw, thanks Sarah! Hug I enjoy yours, too. Especially when it comes to dishing on Ssssss!
anneboleyn

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: August 21, 2020, 06:03:38 PM »

These photos definitely make me want to visit - it looks like a beautiful country.

CP and Sofia seem like such a happy family with their beautiful sons.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Yesterday at 06:36:39 PM »

CP & Sof arriving for a preview of the theatre performance "If I Say Something, it Only Gets Worse" at Kulturhuset Stadsteatern in Stockholm

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Yesterday at 06:50:06 PM »

Okay, are those paper bag waisted pants coming back in style?  Iíve seen them a lot recently, and unless you are very tall and slender they donít tend to flatter.
ConnieBrooks

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Yesterday at 07:02:58 PM »

Okay, are those paper bag waisted pants coming back in style?  Iíve seen them a lot recently, and unless you are very tall and slender they donít tend to flatter.
They are very much in style, and I concur, they are not flattering on the vast majority. They are apparently comfortable, though!
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Yesterday at 07:08:25 PM »

They are very much in style, and I concur, they are not flattering on the vast majority. They are apparently comfortable, though!

I like the color on her but I agree with you that they donít flatter her especially while she moves. They are comfortable especially for spring autumn but if you are not at lest 170 you look weird in them Imo

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Yesterday at 08:26:54 PM »

Strategically placed pockets on an apparently see through blouse  Thinking
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Yesterday at 09:52:04 PM »

karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Yesterday at 11:23:39 PM »

She looks really bad but she thinks she's killing it, makes me laugh. Blouse is at least a size too small and the buttons are pulling badly. The see through, shiny fabric is horrible. The pants would be nice on Madde but they don't do anything for Snakey. And she really shouldn't smile with her mouth open, even after the tens of thousands the Swedish taxpayers have spent on her teeth they still look goofy. But hey, it looks like Carly had his oil changed so he's not a greasy as usual!
Lady of the Lake

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Yesterday at 11:25:42 PM »

I swear I can see Ssssss's brastraps in some of those pics 
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Yesterday at 11:43:04 PM »

They can give this ... person ... 10 years (which she's just about had); 20 years, she will never have a real, respectful, valued place as a representative of a nation.  She is zero charm, zero intelligence.  From head to toe, a nasty lying manipulative scheming piece of garbage looking for money.  She & Carl Syph should be paid to stay away (and I hope they will be when Estelle & Oscar are of age). 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Yesterday at 11:53:35 PM »

They can give this ... person ... 10 years (which she's just about had); 20 years, she will never have a real, respectful, valued place as a representative of a nation.  She is zero charm, zero intelligence.  From head to toe, a nasty lying manipulative scheming piece of garbage looking for money.  She & Carl Syph should be paid to stay away (and I hope they will be when Estelle & Oscar are of age). 

They should, but I doubt they will. I donít know if Vic has the will (or the backbone) to make them go away.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: