Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Swedish Royal News  (Read 39718 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: May 12, 2020, 09:19:50 AM »

CG and Daniel had a video conference with representatives of the Swedish business community to discuss how the Swedish industry is affected by the pandemic and what happens when the lockdown is slowly starting to ease

I know it can’t be helped right now, but these video conference pictures are getting tiresome.  They’re pretty much all the same with maybe a different outfit thrown in here and there.  Blah. 

They need to introduce tiny little houseplants #belgiantip

Those little houseplants are amazing, everyone needs these Wink  Grin
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: May 12, 2020, 04:45:21 PM »

Does those patterned curtains go across or are  they two short seperate gold curtain rods on either side of that window?

They must be in the attic judging by the slope of the wall on our right beside the painting?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: May 13, 2020, 02:18:44 AM »

Does those patterned curtains go across or are  they two short seperate gold curtain rods on either side of that window?

They must be in the attic judging by the slope of the wall on our right beside the painting?

G Smiley

The former, I believe they’re just decorative - you can see the functional curtains above the radiator.

Yes, it looks a teensy bit odd - and dated.
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: May 13, 2020, 03:25:23 AM »

CG and Daniel had a video conference with representatives of the Swedish business community to discuss how the Swedish industry is affected by the pandemic and what happens when the lockdown is slowly starting to ease

I know it can’t be helped right now, but these video conference pictures are getting tiresome.  They’re pretty much all the same with maybe a different outfit thrown in here and there.  Blah. 

Agreed - very true.  Even Daniel who-I-love needs an extra boost.  CG can kiss my butt - nothing will help his appeal, even in non-Covid times.  Dirty old buzzard 😒

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: May 13, 2020, 04:39:56 AM »

G Smiley

The former, I believe they’re just decorative - you can see the functional curtains above the radiator.

Yes, it looks a teensy bit odd - and dated.

thx for this  Star

G Hug

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: May 13, 2020, 10:54:26 PM »

That is an almost offensive shade of royal blue. Might be my computer, but boy that is intense….

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Ktc

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: May 15, 2020, 06:12:13 PM »

That is an almost offensive shade of royal blue. Might be my computer, but boy that is intense….

That was my first thought too! It’s quite bright.
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: May 15, 2020, 11:23:55 PM »

I'm hoping a filter has been applied after which has made it seem much brighter than it really is otherwise that would be a difficult room to work in!
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: May 15, 2020, 11:58:59 PM »

For some unknown reason, my navy blue wall to wall carpeting comes out this obnoxious shade in photographs, so maybe it's that.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: May 26, 2020, 10:52:57 PM »

CG, Silvia, Daniel and Victoria held a video meeting with The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: May 27, 2020, 09:40:46 AM »

That is a funny conference shot:
5 participants grin like a kid on the playground, 3 look like somebody pissed in their sandpit...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: May 30, 2020, 06:36:35 AM »

CG, Silvia, Vic and Dan held a digital meeting with the county governors of Sweden

Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: June 05, 2020, 12:06:07 PM »

Friday, June 5, is World Environment Day.  Before the day, the Crown Princess and Prince Carl Philip visited Norra Djurgården in Stockholm.
https://translate.google....set.se%2F&prev=search

Very lovely & casual look from Victoria. She should choose v-neck more often.
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: June 05, 2020, 01:53:11 PM »

A short video of their visit https://www.youtube.com/w...B3k0&feature=emb_logo

SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: June 05, 2020, 05:15:12 PM »

Adorable that Vic brought little Rio along for walkies! You can only see glimpses of him in the video- he looks so tiny!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: