Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Swedish Royal News  (Read 81629 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: September 23, 2020, 06:10:58 PM »

CG, Silvia, Victoria and Sofia attended a meeting of the Global Child Forum Partner Advisory Board at the Royal Palace.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 06:23:35 PM by Lady Adelaide » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: September 23, 2020, 08:29:24 PM »

Oh my, that looks like a combo of a smug look & it goes over my head look of Sofia to me  Wink
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: September 23, 2020, 09:13:01 PM »

Snakey is there to keep baby boy happy.

I bet she has express instructions to sit there, keep quiet and try to look virtuous and coherent.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: September 24, 2020, 08:40:58 AM »

We have the regnant. We have the consort. We have the crown princess. And then we have Sofia. Ok. It totally makes sense. #not

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: September 25, 2020, 05:46:00 PM »

Victoria, Estelle and Oscar visited the exhibition "Look at the rugs – find me" in the Hall of State at the Royal Palace. The exhibition features the works of textile designer Märta Måås-Fjetterström (1873-1941).

cecile

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: September 25, 2020, 06:56:23 PM »

Wow Estelle look so grown up compared to Victoriaday. Funny that she’s still blond though she would get darker like Oscar.
And it looks like she has a great sense of style because I love her look and especially the boots. Can’t say that about Vic why this trousers?
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: September 25, 2020, 07:16:25 PM »

Estelle is unrecognisable!!!! 

SvenskaSarah

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: September 25, 2020, 11:34:30 PM »

Kids grow up far too quickly!!! I remember sitting at my computer in college looking up the Cabinet meeting when Estelle's name was announced!!

Always love to see this family, and I think it's great that Vic takes both kids to exhibitions and places for them to learn.

Oscar looks cute with his new hairstyle, I'm starting to see a resembles to Nicolas too 
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: September 26, 2020, 12:22:05 AM »

Wow Estelle look so grown up compared to Victoriaday. Funny that she’s still blond though she would get darker like Oscar.
And it looks like she has a great sense of style because I love her look and especially the boots. Can’t say that about Vic why this trousers?

Estelle looks very cute, and I agree that she has more of a dress sense than Vic.
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: September 26, 2020, 01:28:28 AM »

Her dress sense is fine but I hope Vic has a little chat with her if she continues to cross her arms like that.  Came across as having a bit of a ‘tude.
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: September 26, 2020, 02:05:11 AM »

Her dress sense is fine but I hope Vic has a little chat with her if she continues to cross her arms like that.  Came across as having a bit of a ‘tude.

I noticed that too, I thought maybe she's learned it from school-friends as I'm sure her mother would not wish her to slouch around looking huffy like that. Or, maybe it was cold where they were...  Thinking
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: September 26, 2020, 03:16:40 AM »

I noticed that too, I thought maybe she's learned it from school-friends as I'm sure her mother would not wish her to slouch around looking huffy like that. Or, maybe it was cold where they were...  Thinking

I'm not sure about Swedish primary schools but in UK primary schools teachers encourage you to sit with arms folded as a sign of good behaviour- I think the idea is that you "keep your hands to yourself" which was so often said at school. Perhaps it is a similar thing with Estelle choosing to sit like this, she may think it's good behaviour because that's what she has learned in school?

I mean, she is still only eight, plus she's wearing only a t-shirt and old rooms and exhibition spaces are colder anyway as a result of the room and also in keeping artefacts in good condition.

She's always very well behaved, she's hardly Josie!
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: September 26, 2020, 04:42:33 AM »

You could very well be right, and I hadn’t considered that.  I hope that’s all it is.  It’s just not a good look for pictures taken of an outing.  She’s been well behaved up to this point, and I’d hate for her to go through a bratty, defiant phase.

You are correct, she’s not a Josie, thank heavens. 
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: September 26, 2020, 05:21:13 PM »

You could very well be right, and I hadn’t considered that.  I hope that’s all it is.  It’s just not a good look for pictures taken of an outing.  She’s been well behaved up to this point, and I’d hate for her to go through a bratty, defiant phase.

You are correct, she’s not a Josie, thank heavens. 

God if she has a bratty phase a la Josie I think I'll lose all faith in humanity! I pray that she'll go down the likes of Leonor and Sofia in terms of approaching preteen and teens!

I have to say, I dont like to see adults engaging in conversation with their arms crossed. I've noticed Daniel and St Hoefia do it at engagements and it does send off a negative vibe. Though I think with St Hoefia the arm crossing is to do with wanting to raise her girlies, but that's just my opinion  Spiteful
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: September 26, 2020, 09:33:19 PM »

She's a kid. Kids can be bratty and go through phases. It wouldn't mean they are bad parents, or Estelle is a bad kid.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: