Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Swedish Royal News  (Read 43505 times)
amethyst

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: June 06, 2020, 10:12:19 PM »

Friday, June 5, is World Environment Day.  Before the day, the Crown Princess and Prince Carl Philip visited Norra Djurgården in Stockholm.
https://translate.google....set.se%2F&prev=search

Very lovely & casual look from Victoria. She should choose v-neck more often.

agree, she looks so much younger and more modern when she dressed like this. more please!!

I also loved that you could see a split second of Rio tagging along  we need more of him too please!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: June 10, 2020, 06:38:59 PM »

On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, King Carl Gustaf, Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel held a digital meeting with Minister for Foreign Affairs, Ann Linde. The King and Queen and The Crown Princess couples were given information about the consular work of the Foreign Administration during the pandemic. Afterwards, the King and Crown Princess couples held a digital meeting with the Secretary General of the Nordic Council, Britt Bohlin

SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: July 21, 2020, 07:42:30 PM »

It's been reported that the Nobel Prize Dinner has been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.

It's sad for those of us who love the dresses and tiaras, but it's the safest outcome I think. I'm not sure if the ceremony will still go ahead or not: I hope so just so we can see the dresses and tiaras!! I am also unsure if the King's Dinner will go ahead or not, though it's looking unlikely.
ConnieBrooks

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: July 21, 2020, 11:07:22 PM »

It's been reported that the Nobel Prize Dinner has been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.

It's sad for those of us who love the dresses and tiaras, but it's the safest outcome I think. I'm not sure if the ceremony will still go ahead or not: I hope so just so we can see the dresses and tiaras!! I am also unsure if the King's Dinner will go ahead or not, though it's looking unlikely.

Oh, no! I'm not surprised all told, but I'm still really sad. It's the best tiara event of the year.  Sad
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: July 29, 2020, 10:48:01 AM »

CG, Silvia, CP and Sofia were photographed on a boat trip to Blå Jungfrun

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: