Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Mary - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 51158 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: May 23, 2020, 03:45:09 PM »

May 14
Yrma met with Minister Rasmus Prehn

- "Today I met with Development Minister Rasmus Prehn, where - as you can see at a good distance - we discussed both the short and long-term consequences of the Covid19 crisis for girls and women's everyday lives around the world, in relation to education, violence, maternal mortality, child marriages, unwanted pregnancies.

Overall reproductive health and rights. We also talked about our shared concern about the risk of losing the progress of girls and women achieved so far. And about the importance of focusing on how the pandemic specifically affects girls and women, and on how we ensure that our response to the crisis reflects just that."

I don't remember that piece of wall-art......is it new....................

You know, I just now really looked at this photo and it’s all an appalling mish mash.  From the weird wall art to the sideways clock to the dead animal rug to those pointless 2 foot glass whatever they are near the window, I don’t know where to be offended first.
Queen’s Tea

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: May 23, 2020, 04:17:28 PM »

May 14

- "Today I met with Development Minister Rasmus Prehn, where - as you can see at a good distance - we discussed both the short and long-term consequences of the Covid19 crisis for girls and women's everyday lives around the world, in relation to education, violence, maternal mortality, child marriages, unwanted pregnancies.

Overall reproductive health and rights. We also talked about our shared concern about the risk of losing the progress of girls and women achieved so far. And about the importance of focusing on how the pandemic specifically affects girls and women, and on how we ensure that our response to the crisis reflects just that."

You know, I just now really looked at this photo and it’s all an appalling mish mash.  From the weird wall art to the sideways clock to the dead animal rug to those pointless 2 foot glass whatever they are near the window, I don’t know where to be offended first.

You are right, Anastasia.  This room
is a hot mess.  I vaguely remember when they were first married seeing some pictures of how they were “redecorating” their home and what a weird conglomeration of artwork and so on they seemed to like.  It’s a matter of taste, I guess, and I’m solidly in the traditionalist camp so it really rubbed me the wrong way. 
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: May 23, 2020, 05:11:12 PM »

May 14

It's a map of Denmark with weird things scattered upon it ?
Don't they have another room with a world map turned upside down in that palace ?
Maybe the designer gave them a 'buy one get one free 'special offer  Tongue

esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: May 23, 2020, 10:44:08 PM »

Why does she have a table runner and he doesn't?  Ugly room.
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: May 25, 2020, 03:02:11 PM »

It looks like a window at Anthropologie - "so edgy!"

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: May 25, 2020, 03:08:51 PM »

It illustrates the pretend. She wants to be intellectual, but has no idea how to do it. For Frodo, intellectuality is already when he manages to roll out of bed and comb his hair. I always flinch when I see this random mix of styles. You can also find it at MM's and Hakoons place. They want to be different. But they have no idea how.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: May 26, 2020, 04:26:23 AM »

Kinda like Mares weird personality.
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: May 26, 2020, 07:44:06 AM »

Mosh visited the WHO Regional Director Hans Kluge, who filled her in on the COVID19 situation (globally /European region). They met at  at UN City in Copenhagen.
look here:
https://www.newmyroyals.c...ess-mary-visited-who.html

Did the director assume that Mosh could understand Danish? Was he talking Danish to her? The look on her face is very blank / non-comprehensive....Yeah, I know, she looks like this all the time, but still...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: May 26, 2020, 05:33:14 PM »

May 25
Yrma visited the new World Health Organization (WHO) Regional Director Hans Kluge, who gave a briefing on the COVID19 situation both globally and the European region, at UN City in Copenhagen. ⁣
She has been WHO Europe’s Patron since 2005. Crown Princess Mary met with the new Regional Director Hans Kluge to talk through future collaboration, including championing the new European Programme of Work. Dr. Hans Kluge began his term as WHO Regional Director for Europe on 1 February 2020, following his nomination by the WHO Regional Committee for Europe and appointment by the WHO Executive Board.

SRSLY!!!! No social distancing, No masks!

She is an idiot!

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: May 26, 2020, 05:55:38 PM »

May 14

I won't judge the room decor, after all Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. But I am puzzled by the table: it looks to be a shiny mahogany table with an inset of ?plywood?, which also seems to have a wet stain like someone spilled the water?  Thinking

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: May 26, 2020, 05:59:37 PM »

Well, she IS an idiot but this is within the rules in Denmark. The masks are not really seen used unless you’re at a hospital or something like that (situations with sick or elderly people) and the rule right now is one meter between people. So in a Danish setting, this is perfectly fine.

Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: May 26, 2020, 06:01:59 PM »

She has atleast one meter distance, dont shake his hands, there is a bottle of handsanitiser she probably used, she seemingly dont have a cold, that is in line with the recomendations in Denmark and Norway atleast. Masks are not recomended here , they are to be saved for the health personal pluss many people use the masks wrong, you could also see royals touching them with their hands and many people take them of when eating and drinking and then putting the same one back on... the only exception i know is the Skandinavias airline SAS who demand masks for people over six
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: June 08, 2020, 04:34:30 PM »

Mosh opened today the design museum "Holmegaard Vaerk".
She wore a white long sleeved blouse (the sleeves are too long for her) and a long skirt with floral print (red flowers on white background with blue stripes - a pleated skirt. Light blue high heels and a clutch (bast fibres?)....
look here:
https://www.billedbladet....d-nyt-og-smukt-sommerlook
Mosh was giving the "saint Mary-Look"  - up win the sky....oh, please....!
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: June 08, 2020, 08:39:22 PM »

Here's another link for Mosh's event today:
look here:
https://www.newmyroyals.c...ended-opening-of-new.html
IN the first pic: Is Mosh trying to do a magic trick?
Please, Mosh, practice some more and then disappear forever!
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: June 08, 2020, 08:54:03 PM »

I don't know what the policy is in Denmark but in Canada it is recommend to wear masks. Bad lighting, she looks old.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: