Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 51   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Mary - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 111240 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: October 06, 2020, 05:08:52 PM »

Well, it’s basically North Korea with our magazines and Mosh. And people here buy into the hype, we’ve been force fed since their engagement.

Modern Dane

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: October 06, 2020, 05:32:53 PM »

Well, it’s basically North Korea with our magazines and Mosh. And people here buy into the hype, we’ve been force fed since their engagement.

Thank you Harley  Jumping so liberating when people comment on this weird state in Denmark where everyone officially think the royals are amazing. But amount of Republicans are growing in Denmark, so maybe it is time for the royals to consider how to be dignified roll models in the future  Thinking
I hope this will not offend anyone, it is just my thoughts and concerns for Denmark
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #572 on: October 06, 2020, 06:20:18 PM »

Thank you Harley  Jumping so liberating when people comment on this weird state in Denmark where everyone officially think the royals are amazing. But amount of Republicans are growing in Denmark, so maybe it is time for the royals to consider how to be dignified roll models in the future  Thinking
I hope this will not offend anyone, it is just my thoughts and concerns for Denmark

I remember visiting Copenhagen with Mr. Beaverhausen and having a tour guide tell us that Mary was so beautiful and charming that Jokke ran out and found her twin.  Dead 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: October 06, 2020, 07:36:36 PM »

This is really bad form for Mary as the future queen to compete against young girls I'm sorry the optics and gross age difference are all wrong. She is not just a new rider like those girls she is an older woman with a very prominent role somebody tell her no. She seems to be playing a fantasy and making everyone go along with it. One of the things that I have noticed about Mary is that she seems to live every moment of her life as if cameras are watching and that it has been like that all along her whole life. Like no one knows how great she is so if she takes on the trappings of a rich lady of a certain class then all those bozos back home or at school will finally respect her and that even though is a a future queen she is still insecure enough to not be able to relax and stop that nonsense. Every thing is a show including dragging a reluctant Fred with her on her silly adventures. She is such a tiny person in a way and I am not talking stature. She has nothing to offer. But the other thing I have noticed is that people in Denmark let her get away with her bullshit and that alone is astonishing.

And you won the internet today, excellent analysis, peri  Star  Champagne

Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #574 on: October 06, 2020, 07:48:03 PM »

The girls in the photo look younger than my teenage cousins  Blink

So she has beaten teenage girls? Wasn't there an age limit?

But okay, Mary congratulations with your win....
It is wonderful that she is committed to developing a new skill but utterly embarrassing that she competes against teens. Aren't there any beginner over 40 / adult dressage events she can compete in? How old were the competitors for the event in which she placed 4th?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 07:55:18 PM by Chandrasekhi » Logged

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
periwinkle

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #575 on: October 06, 2020, 08:25:47 PM »

And you won the internet today, excellent analysis, peri  Star  Champagne

Well thank you and this North Korea comment by Harley is super interesting and supports my theory. I just think Mary wants to show off that she can still wear tight white pants. Sorry Mary I saw that picture of you with flabby cellulite on your thighs lol. I have two daughters and if a nearly 50 year old wanted to compete in a sport with them I would cry foul and loud I am that mom lol. It might be different in riding with age differences because you aren't swinging a ball or bat or whatever but you still have different brains and reasoning skills. sorry it is totally wrong this business of competing with teenagers.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #576 on: October 06, 2020, 08:36:03 PM »

I think she thinks it gives her an sporty image, many British upper class people love horses, hunting and riding - so that might give her an idea that it is a past-time for a crown princess and it gets Frodo out of bed. Why she can't take the classes in private or feels the urge to compete ... that is just her. She needs that to feel good.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #577 on: October 06, 2020, 08:43:28 PM »

Is there not at least one amateur riding and/or dressage society in Denmark Mosh can join where adult members have informal competitions or skill improvement tests and other activities?

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #578 on: October 06, 2020, 09:55:04 PM »

I think she thinks it gives her an sporty image, many British upper class people love horses, hunting and riding - so that might give her an idea that it is a past-time for a crown princess and it gets Frodo out of bed. Why she can't take the classes in private or feels the urge to compete ... that is just her. She needs that to feel good.

I've no problems with royals competing in sports, but they should do it against their own ages and not teenage girls.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #579 on: October 06, 2020, 10:34:08 PM »

I've no problems with royals competing in sports, but they should do it against their own ages and not teenage girls.

Wouldn't it be nice to see her compete against Zara Philips in the future. In front of Denmark, UK and Australia media  Wink

Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #580 on: October 06, 2020, 10:41:06 PM »

Wouldn't it be nice to see her compete against Zara Philips in the future. In front of Denmark, UK and Australia media  Wink

I’d give anything to be a fly on the wall when Bene and her daughter Natalie talk about Mary’s ... ummm ... “horsemanship”.  Now there are two actual horse people.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #581 on: October 06, 2020, 10:46:53 PM »

I’d give anything to be a fly on the wall when Bene and her daughter Natalie talk about Mary’s ... ummm ... “horsemanship”.  Now there are two actual horse people.

I just came in to mention that as well. Natalie eyes must have rolled back into hear head when seing this nonsensical story.

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #582 on: October 06, 2020, 11:23:16 PM »

The two girls looked like young teens. One would think Izzy failed to show up at the competition, so her Mom came to replace her  .
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #583 on: October 06, 2020, 11:44:55 PM »

The two girls looked like young teens. One would think Izzy failed to show up at the competition, so her Mom came to replace her  .

More like Izzy wanted to take part in the competition but Mummy Dearest couldnt stand the thought of her daughter (or anyone else for that matter) getting the limelight instead of her.  Wink
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #584 on: October 07, 2020, 12:14:31 AM »

More like Izzy wanted to take part in the competition but Mummy Dearest couldnt stand the thought of her daughter (or anyone else for that matter) getting the limelight instead of her.  Wink

Just like when Joan Crawford (in her 60s) temporarily replaced her daughter Christina (in her 20s) on the Secret Storm.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 51   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: