Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Mary - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 51139 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: May 04, 2020, 07:35:32 PM »

Tatini: Thatís really interesting to me that you thought the same thing.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: May 05, 2020, 03:52:10 AM »

I can't see the video  Sad

I click on the link...but nothing happens Blush

G Sad
Hey getafix, if the link of the kongehuset.dk doesn't work, try this one:
https://www.newmyroyals.c...-mary-released-video.html
take care Smiley

Hi CA, thx for the link  Hug  Star

i got indigestion just trying to follow where MEdiana's eyes went  Crazy...that they'd make a fly look sedinary Blink

G Hug

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
periwinkle

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: May 05, 2020, 03:37:11 PM »

Yuck I could only watch a few seconds of that. I don't know Danish either but that really did sound like she is speaking English something about the rhythm of the language or the cadence I don't know all my terminology but it has a strong English emphaticism about it. She is very affected and that is the most annoying thing about her everything is so desperately and self-consciously planned and thought out but not for care or for a good deliverable - no it is just for her and how she is perceived. It is amazing that a nearly 50 year old woman still has her head up her own duff. No wonder she is ineffective at being a princess and a wife and a mother she can't be anything more than a navel gazer. It's like she won life's lottery but instead of doing good works she just stares and drools at the check and all the things it can buy what a joke.
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: May 05, 2020, 04:02:36 PM »

Is she looking at multiple cameras or just struggling to make eye contact with the one we see filming her? I do a similar thing with my eyes when I'm trying to think of what to say, and ur looks like she's either improvising (badly) or struggling to fund the right words in Danish.

I'd love to know what language she speaks at home with her children. It can hardly be Danish or else she would speak it so much better!
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: May 05, 2020, 04:23:35 PM »

Is she looking at multiple cameras or just struggling to make eye contact with the one we see filming her? I do a similar thing with my eyes when I'm trying to think of what to say, and ur looks like she's either improvising (badly) or struggling to fund the right words in Danish.

I'd love to know what language she speaks at home with her children. It can hardly be Danish or else she would speak it so much better!

I'd think she speaks English at home.... and some Danish.... but in the region of a tourist level but not fluent or enough to be really functional
katymc2

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: May 05, 2020, 06:40:23 PM »

Why wouldnít you watch it back and re record it. The eye movements were terrible. Iím sure shes not unused to doing this kind of thing. Either she doesnít care or somebody hates in the  PR team
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: May 05, 2020, 11:52:43 PM »

G Sad
take care Smiley

i got indigestion just trying to follow where MEdiana's eyes went  Crazy...that they'd make a fly look sedinary Blink

G Hug

Laughing  Star Geta!  Iím glad Iím not the only one who felt that way!
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: May 06, 2020, 09:02:20 AM »

G Sad
take care Smiley
Poor geta!!!
Here's some bubble for you:  Champagne
I hope it helps   Grin

G Hug

Laughing  Star Geta!  Iím glad Iím not the only one who felt that way!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: May 06, 2020, 02:41:05 PM »

Geeh, you all know I am definitely very generous towards Mary and i will say, that her voice is actually rather nice. I do not speak danish and I think without speaking it myself, I can't judge whether or not it sounds good or danish..or not.
But those eye-movements: for heavens!!! Was she distraced by a naked Taron Eggerton-lookalike washing her Palace Windows?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: May 06, 2020, 04:14:04 PM »

But those eye-movements: for heavens!!! Was she distraced by a naked Taron Eggerton-lookalike washing her Palace Windows?

I do love Taron Egerton...I think I'll have to watch "Kingsman" after online classes are over today! 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: May 14, 2020, 06:52:25 PM »

May 14
Yrma met with Minister Rasmus Prehn

- "Today I met with Development Minister Rasmus Prehn, where - as you can see at a good distance - we discussed both the short and long-term consequences of the Covid19 crisis for girls and women's everyday lives around the world, in relation to education, violence, maternal mortality, child marriages, unwanted pregnancies.

Overall reproductive health and rights. We also talked about our shared concern about the risk of losing the progress of girls and women achieved so far. And about the importance of focusing on how the pandemic specifically affects girls and women, and on how we ensure that our response to the crisis reflects just that."

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: May 14, 2020, 07:22:02 PM »

Her makeup Yikes

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: May 14, 2020, 07:34:30 PM »

I don't imply that she takes drugs but this is a bad make up because it reminds me of poor Peaches Geldof, so pale white face.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: May 14, 2020, 07:49:55 PM »

I don't imply that she takes drugs but this is a bad make up because it reminds me of poor Peaches Geldof, so pale white face.

I think it's because her hair is so dark and the colour of her pullover too.
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: May 14, 2020, 11:33:11 PM »

The text that sheís reading aloud is nice. The words and the message is a good one.

But oh my freaking goodness is she uncomfortable to look at and listen to.

For the first two seconds, I was wondering why she was speaking English - and Danish is my mother tongue. Granted, I just woke up and my mind was probably registering the sound rather than the actual words.

Her pronunciation of the individual words is fine. Itís clearly a rehearsed speech because there were no masturbating Africans in it. But she still sounds like sheís speaking English. I get that itís difficult to change when you learn a new language as an adult (and she was monolingual before her marriage). But she absolutely has as heavy an accent as Henri did and hers actually annoy me.

I really dislike that they shot it with the pictures of her own (very priviledged) kids in the background and what the crap is up with the weird angle?!

She should really with the attempts to appear like she cares about other people because it comes across as extremely fake.

Danish speakers--is her accent Australian sounding? Or just like she is a native English-Language speaker? Like would an American or Brit reading that teleprompter in Danish sound similar, or clearly have a very different accent?

The eye movement made me dizzy. Her voice is a nice voice. Not grating. But she looks like she is phoning it in. And really, would Danes just prefer if she would speak English since that's what she is comfortable doing and the Danish comes across as fairly either fake, insincere, or not competent enough after all these years?

Does Marie have a strong French accent with her Danish?

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: