Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Mary - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 55561 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: August 01, 2020, 03:01:59 AM »

Oh god. Do I need to re-visit my monthly contribution to the WWF?\
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: August 01, 2020, 06:12:13 PM »

How do they, WWF, reconcile her regularly wearing fur?
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: August 01, 2020, 07:21:45 PM »

That's quite an example of Mary's contemptuous big B face.
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: August 01, 2020, 09:37:36 PM »

How do they, WWF, reconcile her regularly wearing fur?

Other instances can rightly be criticized but not this instance for which she drew intense criticism for wearing seal fur to Greenland.
https://www.dailymail.co....aring-seal-skin-coat.html
But Crown Princess Mary has made at least one major fashion faux pas, according to PETA Australia. On a recent trip to Greenland the Australian-born royal wore a coat featuring seal skin, prompting a backlash from the animal rights group.

https://www.kopenhagenfur...our-fur/greenlandic-seal/
Greenlandic seal are supplied by the Inuit of Greenland. This is the only type of seal skin allowed to be traded in the EU. The Inuit are an indigenous people, who have been living by sustainable hunting for years. Seals have been used for food and clothes ever since Greenland and the Arctic were inhabited by people. The main reason the Inuit go hunting is to provide food. Eating seal is customary in Greenland and no part of an animal goes to waste. The family eats the good meat, the sledge dogs the intestines and the skin is either used for clothes for the family or handed in at trading posts.

Incidentally, at least two of the founding members of the WWF were hunters who saw the benefits of supporting conservation.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: August 01, 2020, 10:20:55 PM »

Wow, I did not know that about hunters and WWF. I did know about hunters also being conservationists for many, many decades. Teddy Roosevelt was one and he founded the National Park Service here. I'm not a fan of hunting, but. . . . and certainly not of endangered animals, but  . . . I do see a point of hunters also being conservationists. I have probably 30 relatives in Alaska and they all hunt and fish. They are also very gun safety conscious and when Columbine happened, the younger ones were like, "Why would anyone take a gun to school? You only want it out in the woods." They were confused because every kid in that school was familiar with firearms in a hunting scenario and no one would think about bringing one to school. But this was the 90s and it's Alaska, so who knows now?  In summer, no one goes salmon fishing without a gun around there. To my knowledge, no cousin ever shot a bear or needed to.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Yesterday at 12:45:33 AM »

Her staff should research any and all pitfalls in her visits and ward robe and she should then LISTEN to their briefs.

And those close ups  Yikes her skin looks like it is made of pizza dough
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Salvia microphylla 'Hot Lips'

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Yesterday at 02:02:00 AM »

The fact that she uses fur as a fashion/status statement negates any excuses for her wearing it (gifted, showing support of...) IMO
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: