Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria - News & Events 2020  (Read 64879 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2020, 03:51:50 AM »

Victoria has such a lovely family! I think both Victoria, Estelle and Sofia looked so nice yesterday.

Why were CP and Sofia even there?  

I think Sofia needed to be invited to not feel forgotten now that she hasn't been seen in public for such a long time.

Someone mentioned that Sofia looked pregnant. I watched the concert and when she was sitting down and they zoomed in on her you could see that it wasn't just the dress that made it look like she had a pregnancy belly. She once even touched/rubbed her belly the way that pregnant women tend to do and then you could see that she def had a bump.

Perhaps its the dress or Sssss has gained weight but she seem to have a bump. I guess we will hear soon IF she is pregnant.

CP, degreased, looks pretty good. Snakey's dress reminds me of a pattern on fine bone china.

A royal douton with hand painted periwinkles?

LOOOOOOOOOOOL  Star  Champagne

Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: July 21, 2020, 09:48:43 AM »

I loved seeing the pictures and the interaction in Vic's family. I believe CP and Snakes were there because the King and Queen weren't, and indeed it would have been strange if no other member of the family was there.

Regarding looks, I hate both of the ladies' looks.

Vic's look.... let's say in comparison with some of what she has worn in the the past year it was not so bad. The dress is even OK.... But considering the access she has to clothes and money, it is below what I would expect for her. The shoes/sandals are atrocious, and her stiff hairstyle does not combine with the boho look.  But because it's her and I like her I'll give it a more or less.

The other tea pot there, just plain ugly and unflattering.

And yes, Estelle is smart and probably already wants to run a mile from Snakes. I would too.

Estelle is absolutely adorable.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: August 02, 2020, 08:09:21 PM »

Victoria gave the opening speech of Stockholm Digital Pride Parade 2020: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKTUJm33PH4

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: August 25, 2020, 11:17:32 AM »

Victoria inaugurated Stockholm Fashion Week with a speech from Haga Palace

https://www.svenskdam.se/...ckar-alla-i-utslappt-har/

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: August 25, 2020, 11:22:57 AM »

Victoria inaugurated Stockholm Fashion Week with a speech from Haga Palace

https://www.svenskdam.se/...ckar-alla-i-utslappt-har/

She looks every bit smashing HOT with her hair down!!!!!!! 
Go, go Vic!!!!!!!!  Jumping

cecile

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: August 25, 2020, 11:37:46 AM »

Victoria with open hair is sooo beautiful 
It softens her features and she looks younger. Always wondering why she does not wear her hair like that more often or at least more loose hairstyles
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: August 25, 2020, 12:03:51 PM »

”As a proud wearer of Swedish fashion, I am delighted to welcome you all to the new, digital Stockholm Fashion Week.

A new fashion week for a new time.

Over the past half year, Covid-19 has changed everything: The way we live. The way we communicate. The way we do business. At the same time, we are fast approaching the deadline for the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. As an alumni ambassador for Agenda 2030, I am concerned that time is soon running out.

Dear fashion industry representatives:

I think you will agree with me that high quality fashion does a lot more than please the eye. It challenges narrow standards. It creates new possibilities.

Now, with the challenges ahead of us, it is not only the clothes you make that need to be innovative; but how you make them. As well as how they are sold, distributed, worn and eventually recycled. The fashion industry is getting ready for a digital and sustainable future. I am pleased that Stockholm Fashion Week has chosen to focus on these issues. And I am hopeful that the Swedish fashion industry can be a positive example to inspire the rest of the world.

Ladies and gentlemen: We know that we are not going to go “back to normal”. But forward, to a new normal. That new normal is something we will have to build together. And what better place to start, than right here?

Once again, a warm welcome. Now, it is my great honour to declare the new digital Stockholm Fashion Week officially open!”
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: August 25, 2020, 12:36:27 PM »

Beautiful blouse!  And nice to see the relaxed hair - though strange since we do rarely see it this way!
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: August 25, 2020, 03:57:32 PM »

Yay for the loose hair - well done Vic!
Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: August 25, 2020, 04:23:45 PM »

I was soooo happy when I saw this on my feed today. Finally loose hair
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: August 25, 2020, 07:00:31 PM »

August 25
Victoria attended Stockholm Junior Water Prize 2020 award ceremony
Vic attended the Stockholm Junior Water Prize 2020 award ceremony and presented the Prize to the winning team. Stockholm Junior Water Prize is a competition for students aged 15 to 20 who have developed school projects that can solve major water challenges. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden is patron of the Prize.

The Stockholm Junior Water Prize has been held every year since 1997. The 2020 edition was entirely held online due to Covid-19. Crown Princess Victoria announced the winners of the 2020 Stockholm Junior Water Prize during a festive but unusual online award ceremony. Hiroki Matsuhashi and Takuma Miyaki from Japan won the Prize for a creative solution to combat soil erosion.

Dress is by H&M

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: August 25, 2020, 08:08:24 PM »

Pretty dress from what can be seen, she looks nice. I love how she has taken a focus on water conservation, the health of our oceans is abysmal and needs as much light put on it as possible.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: August 25, 2020, 08:22:39 PM »

Covid has done wonders on Vic clothes and stylewise. She looks really beautiful.
Lady of the Lake

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: August 25, 2020, 08:28:57 PM »

Covid has done wonders on Vic clothes and stylewise. She looks really beautiful.

Oh definitely. She probably had time to go through what she has and/or see what truly suits her  Yes
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: August 26, 2020, 12:35:12 AM »

Supercontent  Loose hair on Vic!   Supercontent

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: