Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria - News & Events 2020  (Read 63234 times)
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: August 26, 2020, 01:45:20 AM »

Supercontent  Loose hair on Vic!   Supercontent

Shocked I didn't even notice that Lady Adelaide had posted, thank you for pointing it out genegal43. Wowzers, that is an amazing photo of her! I love the blouse, too.

”As a proud wearer of Swedish fashion, I am delighted to welcome you all to the new, digital Stockholm Fashion Week.

A new fashion week for a new time.

Over the past half year, Covid-19 has changed everything: The way we live. The way we communicate. The way we do business. At the same time, we are fast approaching the deadline for the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. As an alumni ambassador for Agenda 2030, I am concerned that time is soon running out.

Dear fashion industry representatives:

I think you will agree with me that high quality fashion does a lot more than please the eye. It challenges narrow standards. It creates new possibilities.

Now, with the challenges ahead of us, it is not only the clothes you make that need to be innovative; but how you make them. As well as how they are sold, distributed, worn and eventually recycled. The fashion industry is getting ready for a digital and sustainable future. I am pleased that Stockholm Fashion Week has chosen to focus on these issues. And I am hopeful that the Swedish fashion industry can be a positive example to inspire the rest of the world.

Ladies and gentlemen: We know that we are not going to go “back to normal”. But forward, to a new normal. That new normal is something we will have to build together. And what better place to start, than right here?

Once again, a warm welcome. Now, it is my great honour to declare the new digital Stockholm Fashion Week officially open!”

SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: August 26, 2020, 04:30:14 AM »

I love hearing Vic give a speech in English. I often forget how eloquent and natural she sounds speaking in English. Her delivery and effect of words is the same in both Swedish and English. (I know she has given a speech in German but cannot possibly comment on her delivery in that language.)
One of the common themes in Vics speeches is a message of hope and optimism for the future, it motivates me to be a better citizen or more economically aware, even if I have nothing to give to the subject she is talking about, for example technologies around water issues.

She will make a superb queen, one whose message will be her legacy, rather than her questionable wardrobe choices.

P.s. more public appearances of her hair down please!!!
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: August 28, 2020, 12:16:44 PM »

Loose hair!!!! Banana Banana Banana Banana Beautiful  Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: September 23, 2020, 06:13:10 PM »

Victoria gave an audience to Aron Lund, researcher at the Swedish Defence Research Agency (FOI).

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: September 25, 2020, 12:09:06 PM »

Victoria is patron of the Pink Ribbon Campaign for the 12th year in a row

Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: September 25, 2020, 12:45:22 PM »

Victoria is patron of the Pink Ribbon Campaign for the 12th year in a row

Pretty shade of pink on her but yowza, not liking the style or material.  I guess it’s in keeping with the theme though. 
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: September 25, 2020, 02:58:07 PM »

I dont know if its down to her posture not just lately I've noticed Vics boobs seem either bigger or more lifted?

I always like seeing the designs of the pink ribbon. My only comment would be that wearing a contrasting colour would make the brooch stand out more.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: October 01, 2020, 04:43:30 PM »

Victoria also visited Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) today. She participated in a roundtable discussion together with SIPRI’s experts on topics related to artificial intelligence and its impact on international peace and security.

Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: October 01, 2020, 04:54:41 PM »

Love the dress.  Not the jacket. 
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: October 06, 2020, 04:33:09 PM »

Victoria in a meeting with SeaBOS today:

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: October 08, 2020, 04:28:52 PM »

Victoria visited Astrid Lindgren's Children's Hospital in Solna to inaugurate a new bronze sculpture depicting Astrid Lindgren.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: October 08, 2020, 04:39:07 PM »

Oh dear Vic, so we're back at grandmother clothing.
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: October 08, 2020, 06:56:17 PM »

The dress is bad enough, but the shoes?? Even if the dress was long enough to hide the top of the booties (or the booties calf-length) the colour still doesn't go!
Nothing wrong with a nice pair of courts!

Does anyone know where the dress is from, and how much it costs? I wouldn't pay more than £10 for it. Well, I wouldn't buy it at all but you get my drift. Maybe if it was just a blouse and paired with some tailored black trousers and nice black courts I could be more sympathetic but...this outfit is just atrocious!
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: October 08, 2020, 07:07:23 PM »

The dress is bad enough, but the shoes?? Even if the dress was long enough to hide the top of the booties (or the booties calf-length) the colour still doesn't go!
Nothing wrong with a nice pair of courts!

Does anyone know where the dress is from, and how much it costs? I wouldn't pay more than £10 for it. Well, I wouldn't buy it at all but you get my drift. Maybe if it was just a blouse and paired with some tailored black trousers and nice black courts I could be more sympathetic but...this outfit is just atrocious!

She's worn this before.  It's Andiata. Dresses are usually start at 300 euros.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: October 08, 2020, 07:30:16 PM »

Her coat is a repeat too..

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: