Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2020 Events  (Read 39426 times)
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: October 01, 2020, 02:51:27 PM »

And not only Max dressed in orange with Dutch cheese, but also on a regular Dutch bike  Wink :

And wearing heels!!! Tongue

Thanks for loading the photo showing the sleeve of her dress. 

Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: October 01, 2020, 02:55:26 PM »

For our Dutch Dishers, when is it mandatory to wear masks?  I haven't seen Max wearing masks until now. 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: October 01, 2020, 03:35:42 PM »

Over time rules with regards to mask changed over here in NL. BTW Max has worn masks before.

Current rules in NL:
 - Use of a non-medical mouth mask is mandatory if you travel by public transport, because you cannot keep a sufficient distance from each other here.

- On September 30, the Dutch cabinet gave the advice to wear masks in public spaces

- You may want to say goodbye in person at home if a family member dies who is infected with the new corona virus, or who is suspected of being infected. You then have to protect yourself against the new corona virus. In that case, you must use a medical mouth and nose mask if you cannot keep a distance of 1.5 meters.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: October 01, 2020, 03:38:10 PM »

katymc2

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: October 01, 2020, 06:18:11 PM »

Iím guessing sheís not had chance to get any matching ones from Natan like Mathilde! Although, not sure I like matching masks. My masks are either bright pink with cupcakes or yellow with polka dots.
katymc2

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: October 01, 2020, 06:41:09 PM »

Also change to a lovely orange outfit for the afternoon

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: October 01, 2020, 06:45:38 PM »

Yes the black neoprene is not what I would expect from Maxima but at least she is modeling proper behavior with a mask. She seems the bedazzled type where you expect sequins lol.
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: October 02, 2020, 09:27:08 AM »

Over time rules with regards to mask changed over here in NL. BTW Max has worn masks before.

Current rules in NL:
 - Use of a non-medical mouth mask is mandatory if you travel by public transport, because you cannot keep a sufficient distance from each other here.

- On September 30, the Dutch cabinet gave the advice to wear masks in public spaces

- You may want to say goodbye in person at home if a family member dies who is infected with the new corona virus, or who is suspected of being infected. You then have to protect yourself against the new corona virus. In that case, you must use a medical mouth and nose mask if you cannot keep a distance of 1.5 meters.

Thanks for the explanation.

I live in Switzerland and rules of wearing masks are tightening.  It used to be we need to wear it on public transportation.  Now in our Canton (provence) you need to wear it when you are inside for example in a store, school, where you cannot be 1.5 meters apart.
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: October 02, 2020, 09:37:47 AM »

More photos of Max from the 70th anniversary conference of the SER (Social and Economic Council).  

Once again we have Max in orange.  I can't wear orange so I applaud her for being able to pull it off.

I also applaud her for letting herself age and not having botox, refillers, face lift.  When I look at her I see a women in her 40s who is happy and herself.  Not some women whose face has had so much work done they can barely smile.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: October 02, 2020, 09:49:20 AM »

More photos of Max from the 70th anniversary conference of the SER (Social and Economic Council).  

Once again we have Max in orange.  I can't wear orange so I applaud her for being able to pull it off.

I also applaud her for letting herself age and not having botox, refillers, face lift.  When I look at her I see a women in her 40s who is happy and herself.  Not some women whose face has had so much work done they can barely smile.

Apparently a favourite outfit of Max, as she had worn it before multiple times Wink It is a dress by Dutch fashion designer Mattijs van Bergen

Japan - 2014

NL - 2016

NL - 2020:

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: October 02, 2020, 10:25:26 AM »

Current rules in NL:

Thanks for the explanation.

I live in Switzerland and rules of wearing masks are tightening.  It used to be we need to wear it on public transportation.  Now in our Canton (provence) you need to wear it when you are inside for example in a store, school, where you cannot be 1.5 meters apart.

Dutch news article of 2020-10-01:

https://nos.nl/artikel/23...e-dag-wat-meer-wordt.html

Do people already wear face masks? 'We think it will get more every day'

Yesterday, the high word suddenly came out in the House of Representatives: the cabinet advises everyone to wear a face mask in the public interior space. The directive for this is not expected until tomorrow evening, so much is still unclear.

For example, it is an urgent advice, not an obligation, but shops are allowed to refuse customers who do not wear a mouth mask. In practice, shops usually let it depend on the customers, according to a tour of the large sector organizations.

For example, the CBL, the representative of the supermarkets, sees that more mouth masks are being worn this week "little by little". That actually started from Monday, when Prime Minister Rutte announced that in large cities, wearing a mouth mask was recommended in shops, and therefore also in supermarkets.

"There are supermarkets where about 60 percent of the shoppers now wear a cap and 40 percent do not. In other places it is exactly the other way around", says Liane ter Maat of the CBL. "But it has been considerably more in recent days than before."

The trade association supports the cabinet's appeal, but nevertheless advises supermarkets not to make caps mandatory in shops. Ter Maat: "We do not want to have to argue with customers about a cap. Employees are already sometimes treated unfriendly when they point out the rules to people. Moreover, it is not up to the supermarkets to take such corona measures."

'A little bit more every day'
Retailers recognize the picture outlined by the CBL. Shoppers in the shopping street are also slowly getting used to the idea that a cap is desirable.

According to the Dutch Retail Council (RND), it is still too early to apply percentages to the number of customers who carry a mouth mask as standard. "We think it will get a little bit more every day," says RND director Eus Peters.

"Last week, many people still felt uncomfortable in the store wearing a hood, now there is Rutte's back cover," adds Peters. "This is still a transition week. It has to become clear that we have to switch to a face mask society".

In the retail sector, it is still a lot of time to find out how things should continue after this week. Some large chains such as drugstores and perfumeries require caps in the stores, but not every retailer wants to take such a drastic measure, even if they are allowed to. Retailers are reluctant because cabinet policy is an urgent advice, but not a hard guideline. Smaller entrepreneurs are also currently grappling with this dilemma, says the INretail trade association.

The Dutch face masks policy raised many questions before. While more and more neighboring countries made the caps mandatory during the first wave, the Netherlands did not participate. According to the cabinet, the non-medical caps did not help to combat the virus and there was a chance that people would behave more carelessly. In some large cities, however, temporary experiments were carried out in August with a masking obligation in only specific places.

The national mouth masks advice came yesterday at the request of the House of Representatives. A majority of the MPs appeared in a debate for wearing a mouth mask in the public interior space. The exact details of the new directive will not be announced until tomorrow evening.

Incidentally, the cabinet also changed tack this afternoon with regard to wearing a cap in secondary schools. Yesterday the prime minister said that the mouth masks advice would not apply to secondary education; today he announced that secondary schools are also advised to participate
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: October 09, 2020, 11:09:27 AM »

Queen Maxima virtually opened new manufacturing facility of Prodrive Technologies on October 8, 2020.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2020, 11:28:41 AM »

Nice way to do it, in these Corona times..........
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2020, 05:04:14 PM »

True, especially since itís a tech firm.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: October 09, 2020, 05:05:24 PM »

True, especially since itís a tech firm.

Still I miss the interaction with the public...especially with Max. This is just not the same.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: