Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Rania of Jordan 2020: News and Photos  (Read 6750 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2020, 12:44:45 AM »

Visit to the Ajloun Forest Reserve and Reef Springs Resort

lynaH

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2020, 06:41:44 PM »

Queen Raina is one of the judges for Prince William's Earthshot prize. Does she have any environmental credentials at all? People are saying that she once dropped a load of water in the middle of the desert during a drought for a party.
All the other judges seem to have decent credentials, so I'm wondering why she's on the committee.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2020, 07:23:29 PM »

going out on a limb: her qualification said yes in a wedding ceremony?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
lynaH

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2020, 12:37:30 AM »

going out on a limb: her qualification said yes in a wedding ceremony?
Oh I know, but has the environment ever been one of her pet causes? I thought she was particularly eco unfriendly.
I just would have thought that he'd have a gulf royal to represent the middle east, since they have more money and more power. So the choice of someone from one of the poorest countries in the middle east seems odd.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2020, 01:36:26 AM »

I have to say she and Dany Alves and Shakira are odd choices..
Rania has never been very keen with environmental issues,she may one or two mention ir talked about the issue but never championing the cause often...so she is an odd choice very odd one

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2020, 04:33:36 PM »

Dani Alves has done some campaigns and donatation to protect the Amazon Forest, Sharika's charity helps enpoverished comunities and teaches them how to protect the environment and that a better future can be a sustainable one. Both have connections in one way or another to environmental causes.

Rania for be was the oddest pick. Read somewhere that she has Rania worked on sustainability projects. Maybe that is it, together with her connections in the international scene.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2020, 08:40:26 PM »

i knew about Shakira and Dani environmental projects i just don't think that they are that ardant environment activists...
But i agree Rania is by far the oddest choice my guess they wanted someone from ME and she is the most known and glamorous

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2020, 11:12:49 AM »

i knew about Shakira and Dani environmental projects i just don't think that they are that ardant environment activists...
But i agree Rania is by far the oddest choice my guess they wanted someone from ME and she is the most known and glamorous

I agree, they are not hardcore environmental activits. But they have some ties and at least have some basic there, and definitely they can reach a different crowd (South America / youngsters). That is why they were picked imo.

Rania is almost "the pretty/glamorous" face there

Despite all, I think it is a quite impressive group and hopefully, they will be able to do good things for nature.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2020, 05:56:01 PM »

I agree, they are not hardcore environmental activits. But they have some ties and at least have some basic there, and definitely they can reach a different crowd (South America / youngsters). That is why they were picked imo.

Rania is almost "the pretty/glamorous" face there

Despite all, I think it is a quite impressive group and hopefully, they will be able to do good things for nature.

i very much agree with that
I am looking forward to hear more about this initiative in futur  Thumb up

Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2020, 08:08:16 PM »

virtual meeting with owners of small income-generating projects in different governorates across Jordan, where we discussed possible ways to help alleviate the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on their businesses

mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2020, 10:35:25 AM »

Why are we speaking  of these women,  a part Beatrice who is the wife of Pierre son of Caroline, her sisters Don't belong to the princely family Grimaldi ?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2020, 10:47:03 AM »

The Grimaldis are another thread...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: