Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Royal News 2020.  (Read 127155 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #630 on: September 23, 2021, 10:45:06 AM »

Please take the discussion about Andrew to the York thread and please remember RD is a place to discuss opinions on royals.

Back on topic.
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: September 25, 2021, 02:46:14 PM »

I have just watched the documentary, what a lovely tribute!

I thought it was a nice mix of the more formal elements, and then very personal memories.

It was interesting to me hearing everyone’s voice, I realised I have never heard Bea or Peter speak (and of course Louise, who was just so sweet!). Peter speaks very like his mother, and Euge sounds like hers. Bea’s higher pitched voice surprised me.

Overall it was very well done!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: September 27, 2021, 08:59:17 PM »

I know I am a tad late, but does anyone know if there is a change to watch the docu? I am outside the UK, so I can't watch the BBC player...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #633 on: September 27, 2021, 09:37:05 PM »

I know I am a tad late, but does anyone know if there is a change to watch the docu? I am outside the UK, so I can't watch the BBC player...

I am outside the UK and was able to watch the documentary on the BBC Youtube channel. Did you try that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGpyI4ZaNS4

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: