Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Royal News 2020.  (Read 42108 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: March 12, 2020, 05:35:52 PM »

Honestly the Queen is apparently healthy as a horse, but she certainly fits the "elderly" label. So I would really recommend her to stay very far away from every possible infection herd, be it Corona or the "regular" flu, as it can be very dangerous for her.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

United States United States

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: March 12, 2020, 05:56:22 PM »

It's only common sense, for the well being of both BFR, and the citizens of the UK.

The BRF would be setting a good example if they canceled upcoming events for the next two weeks to a month.

Hope Sophie feels better soon.

Do what you can, where you are, with what youve got.   Teddy Roosevelt
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: March 12, 2020, 06:16:17 PM »

I hope it's nothing serious and just a bad cold or something easy to treat.

Sophie, eat your chicken noodle soup and drink some camomile tea.
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: March 12, 2020, 06:24:42 PM »

Honestly the Queen is apparently healthy as a horse, but she certainly fits the "elderly" label. So I would really recommend her to stay very far away from every possible infection herd, be it Corona or the "regular" flu, as it can be very dangerous for her.

QE2 has never hidden away from danger of any sort, suspect she will be sensible but will still be seen at events
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: March 19, 2020, 03:01:40 PM »

The Japanese State Visit is postponed for obvious reasons

#stayhomesavelives
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: March 19, 2020, 03:31:37 PM »

The Japanese State Visit is postponed for obvious reasons

Yes, Im sure that this is just the beginning of a big dry spell for activities and pictures.

Now well have to post our own outfits for praise or general derision.
amethyst

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: March 19, 2020, 03:59:22 PM »

I expected this but I'm still sad - first Marge's birthday, now the state visit, how am I going to get my tiara fix now???  Thinking
SouthernBelle

Big Member

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: March 19, 2020, 04:39:42 PM »

I expected this but I'm still sad - first Marge's birthday, now the state visit, how am I going to get my tiara fix now???  Thinking

Plus no crazy outfits at Bea's wedding. This is not a good time for us royal dishers.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: March 19, 2020, 04:41:58 PM »

Plus no crazy outfits at Bea's wedding. This is not a good time for us royal dishers.

I'd love to see bored, housebound royals doing AMA livechats in their best hats and tiaras

#stayhomesavelives
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: March 19, 2020, 04:43:01 PM »

The BRF should make it up to us with a walk through of QEII's jewel vault on IG.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: March 19, 2020, 04:49:49 PM »

I'd love to see bored, housebound royals doing AMA livechats in their best hats and tiaras

Content I would pay for. Or at least donate to one of their trusts for.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: March 19, 2020, 05:20:11 PM »

Content I would pay for. Or at least donate to one of their trusts for.

Or podcasts on their areas of expertise, like colour coordinating family photos.

#stayhomesavelives
amethyst

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: March 19, 2020, 07:07:28 PM »

omg yes please - if any staffers are out there reading this, please make this happen! I would totally donate to one of their patronages in return for this content  Laughing
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: March 23, 2020, 05:54:51 PM »

British Royal Family instagram has a nice story featuring Sophie W and highlighting resources for parents staying home with children, including the NSPCC, National Autistic Society, Mencap and Childline

#stayhomesavelives
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: