Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Daisy - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 33345 times)
Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: September 22, 2020, 11:19:26 PM »

When scrolling down that picture I was thinking: this needs some serious PS.

But really, all it needs/needed is a decent photographer, who would have filtered the harsh light by putting screens up, and then lightly PS-ed the result.
What a crappy pic.

Also, what's with those pointy silver shoes sticking out in very odd directions?

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: September 22, 2020, 11:53:37 PM »

At least it's a new dress. 
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: September 23, 2020, 12:55:22 AM »

But really, all it needs/needed is a decent photographer, who would have filtered the harsh light by putting screens up, and then lightly PS-ed the result.
What a crappy pic.

Also, what's with those pointy silver shoes sticking out in very odd directions?

It is a painting and not a photo? I don't mind it (but the shoes look like the feet of a coat stand  Secret)
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: September 23, 2020, 12:58:15 AM »

What a crappy pic.

She looks like she’s floating an inch off the floor. Creepy all around.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: September 23, 2020, 07:25:04 AM »

A new official portrait of Daisy has been released by the court on the occasion of her 80th birthday this year

Photo fail by the DRF.

This looks like a bad photoshop project done by a lazy 13 year old.

Daisy's shoes are very odd... Blink

they look like either her feet are bound a la Chinese custom, or her upper body is sitting on a dress maker's dummy.

they just look so disproportionate to the rest of her

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: September 23, 2020, 08:32:44 AM »

This is what they publish in honor of her bday?
Why? Is this possible that no one noticed how horrible photo this is?

Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: September 23, 2020, 04:17:41 PM »

I really like the dress and hair and jewels. Terrible lighting though.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: October 11, 2020, 01:40:43 AM »

October 10
Daisy presented the Queen Ingrid Research Prize 2020
This was the Queen Ingrid Researcher Prize 2020 and the Queen's special research scholarship. The Queen Ingrid Researcher Prize is awarded annually in connection with the International Rheumatism Day to a person working in Danish rheumatology research.

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: October 12, 2020, 07:19:34 PM »

A new official portrait of Daisy has been released by the court on the occasion of her 80th birthday this year

Photo fail by the DRF.

This looks like a bad photoshop project done by a lazy 13 year old.
It looks like one of those cardboard cutouts, rather than an actual person.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: October 12, 2020, 08:40:06 PM »

Her face is photoshopped to almost Mary levels, but her hands look like claws.. Very bad.
The best one can say, is that the dress isnice and her tan suits her.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: October 18, 2020, 10:21:40 PM »

October 16
Daisy received Swiss Foreign Minister Ignazio Cassis in Christian IX’s Palace at Amalienborg in Copenhagen.
Official diplomatic relations have existed between Switzerland and Denmark since 1920. The official visit of Ignazio Cassis to Copenhagen is made on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the start of diplomatic relations between Switzerland and Denmark.

maddie

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: October 28, 2020, 07:22:37 PM »

October 28th
Queen Margrethe records her very first podcast
For the first time in her life, Queen Margrethe of Denmark has taken part in a podcast. Queen Margrethe has previously been involved in a great number of books and TV productions and, in recent times, has been featured heavily on the Danish Royal Household’s social media, including Facebook and Instagram. However, it is now a podcast the 80-year-old is a part of.

Queen Margrethe is involved in the latest technology and has used the coronavirus pandemic to participate in a new podcast series about her fascination with art and culture. The series is available on the platform, Podimo.

In the podcast series “The Queen and Art”, Queen Margrethe talks about her great passion for art and culture and together with three well-known cultural personalities and dives down into her interest in music, ballet and visual arts.

Podimo’s co-founder and content director, Nikolaj Koppel, said: “The Queen’s interest and insight into many forms of art and culture is really great. As a board member of the Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik Foundation, I am impressed at every meeting with Her Majesty’s passion and often very detailed knowledge in the many forms of art”.

The podcast is named “The Queen and the Art” and will be available for free to anyone at the platform Podimo.

https://royalcentral.co.u...ery-first-podcast-151910/
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: November 06, 2020, 03:23:01 AM »

November 2
Daisy attended the gala final of the LMISC 2020
She attended the gala final of The Lauritz Melchior International Singing Competition (LMISC) at House of Music (Musikkens Hus) in Aalborg. The winner of The Lauritz Melchior International Singing Competition 2020 was Margrethe Fredheim from Norway. Queen Margrethe is patron of The Lauritz Melchior International Singing Competition.

Diasy has a waist, that Yrma tries to pretend she has.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: November 19, 2020, 02:25:23 AM »

November 18
Daisy was presented with the National Museum's yearbook
The National Museum presented a special edition of the museum's yearbook "Nationalmuseets Arbejdsmark" to Queen Margrethe. Nationalmuseets Arbejdsmark is the title of the museum's yearbook which has been published since 1928 and contains articles and other contributions. The yearbook, which has been published with the support of Knud Nørgaard and Grethe Nørgaard's Foundation, is dedicated to the Queen on the occasion of her 80th birthday.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: November 20, 2020, 10:23:20 PM »

November 18
Daisy attended the Life Guards' Parade 2020
She attended the Queen's Clock Parade 2020 at the Royal Life Guard barracks in Gothersgade and handed out the "Queen's Clock" to one guard selected for his exceptional service. After a period of service in the Livgarden, the Royal Life Guard selects the best guard of the period. This year, the selected guard became Mathias McKinnon and he received the clock from the Queen.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: